Chain of Memories Did you use sleights?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Princess Luna, Aug 21, 2009.

?

Whaa??

1. Yes

65.7%
  2. No

7.1%
  3. Kinda, sorta...ish.

27.1%
  1. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

When I played CoM or Re:Com, I never really used sleights. I thought they were pretty useless [in my opinion, of course]. I only learned about 1-2 sleights in total. Then, I usually just used the points on either increasing my CP or HP.

I learned that a good offense and an ability to act quickly usually helps me in the battle field. Of course I grouped cards to hit multiple times, but that's helped me win a battle more than sleights. During a battle, I think, it's more to do with how well you know your enemy's moves and how you attack them than using sleights.

2. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

Oh yes. I spam sleights, not much help always but they do reasonable damage. I used them the first time, in CoM and in Re: CoM, I still beat the game, so I don't care. :P

Some look cool too. xD​

3. Ah eff. Traverse Town Homebody

I use them. Of course, at first I didn't pay attention to what was being said and I used so many that I just kept running out of cards. I didn't understand why. I gave up on that and started a new file. I had a light bulb moment, and realized that maybe that wasn't the best thing to be doing... I loved the Stun Impact<3

4. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Not really on soras story but with Riku I used the sleights on quite a few enemies...Just for fun though.

5. Ravenyuki Traverse Town Homebody

Yes. I did use sleights. Using them too often put your card count down, so I only used them when absolutely necessary. For example, when there's a whole ton of heartless, and you need to buy some time. And I used them when I got lazy in the upper levels.

Yes! I loved his attacks! Especially dark aura. That attack kicks so much a**!

6. tSG1 Chaser

Yes.

And i ran out of cards very fast. :/gasp:

7. krayzie Ruthless Villain

kinda. like i barely did. they were kinda hard to use so i mainly focused on the attack cards and magic, etc

8. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I used sleights quite a bit, but I will always remember when I oversleighted and got destroyed by Hades.

9. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

i cant find the vid for it but i use 0-0-0 and take all the bosses cards away :P then they just warp around with no actions... i know theres a vid of it against marluxia on youtube

10. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

I used them against heartless, and when the bosses were getting low on health. They did do quite a bit of damage.

11. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I used to spam sleights. I used them a little too much xD

12. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

In Sora´s story, I barely used sleights but in Riku´s, I used them like crazy.

13. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

For Sora they are pretty much required to have any chance of killing a boss, but not so much for Riku. His Dark Form's speed and power was superior to his sleights- Dark Firaga didn't do much damage and I could get several hits in instead, Dark Aura was powerful but far too slow and easy to counter. Dark Break was decent but looked lame.

14. Cloud of darkness Traverse Town Homebody

i use lethal flame and trinity and in riku i dont cere i use them repidly

i love the cloud summen card

15. krayzie Ruthless Villain

i mainly attacks and used magic and summons

16. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I wouldn't say they were required for Sora. I got through the entire game only teaching him one sleight, then never even using it once for the entire game. If you know your enemy's moves and and dodge or break the attack with a 0 card, you pretty much own every boss.

LOL, I love how I'm the only one who's never used sleights. :lolface:

17. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

I did it every now and then, but I didn't exactly understood how it worked. :stupid: So I just went with attacking. I still don't like their fighting set up for that one, the cards just made it too difficult.

18. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Yeah, at random, and hoped it made a powerful attack xD

19. krayzie Ruthless Villain

last time did i ran out of cards >.<

20. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I used them constantly. I would make what I call a sleight deck where after all my cards were in order of the sleight combo i chose and when i reloaded i could continue using sleights afterwards for at least 2-3 reloads. I never used this deck in boss battles though. At a boss I'd use my Boss deck where i'd put all my 9's, 8's, 7's, and 6's in descending order and just went at the boss.