Did KH change the way you see Disney Movies?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by venster, Jun 27, 2007.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Like the title said, Did Kingdom Hearts change the way you see Disney movies?

It definately changed the way I see Disney. Like when I was watching Sleeping Beauty... when the three fairies were giving weapons to Prince Phillip to escape from Meleficent's castle. I exclaimed. "Why give him a sword!? Just give him a keyblade to kick that witch's butt!" Luckily I was home alone... xD

2. Daydreamer

Kingdom Hearts didn't change the way I view Disney movies, much. They kept the characters true to themselves.

But KH did make me realize just how violent Disney movies are. ><

3. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

not at all. in fact the reson I love KH is because they expanded Mickey's character.

4. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

I don't know since I haven't watched a Disney movie since.

5. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

I watched some movie with mickey in it and I was like, "Dont take that! Pwn his butt with your Keyblade!" >:O

*coughs*

6. xValorxSorax Twilight Town Denizen

Not really. The last Disney Movie I saw was Mulan. KHII didn't really change anything about Mulan or the characters...

7. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I'd say no because it was just the same with me, but now i want to see Tron.

8. Gravity Chaser

A little bit...I mean, if I'm watching a Disney movie and something bad happens to them, I always wonder when they're going to pull out a weapon...

And don't get me started on stuff with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy on it. I absolutely cannot see them without Sora anymore. That drove me insane last Christmas when I was looking for ornaments for the tree...heh!

9. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

I saw Tron because of KH2, it's a good movie. Whenever I watch a Disney movie and I see a certain bad guy, I'm like: "Man, he was a pain in the *** to fight," and all my friends stare at me

10. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

I can't say anything cuz I don't remember those movies anymore.. Too much video-games and other violent movies to remember those.. But most probably not..

11. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Well, it's not so much movies. But my sister used to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and I totally flipped out when I saw it. The worst was the Valentine's day episode. Pete was in it, and Mickey had to give him flower petals. FREAKIN' FLOWER PETALS!!! Yes, so I started screaming at the television, and my sister told me to shut up.

12. Donaut Banned

I played the whole game of KH and KH2, then I was watching "A Goofy Movie." When Pete treated Goofy like crap I yelled, "F**K him up with your shield!!!!''

13. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

LOL That's a good one. I would totally get into fangirl mode once I watch an old Mickey Mouse cartoon again.

14. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

No because it followed the same plot as the movie and I watched Mickey, Donald and Goofy in the Three Muskeeters I was like, Donald is such a scardy cat and he wasn't in Kingdom Hearts and it had Pete in it and I was asking where's the keyblade? But No, it has not changed my opinion of Disney, it still sucks to me, well Disney Channel atleast.

15. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

same here :D

16. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

I boycotted the Disney chasnnel because it became over ridden with postars. you can only imagine my rage when I found out who Yuffie was voiced by. But I forgive her because her voice acting isn't that bad, as long as she isn't singing

17. N Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, it did...a little. I just don't like they way they make FF characters so sweet. CLOUD IS A LEAN-MEAN-KILLING MACHINE! Not a big blue eyed sissy with black on.

18. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Nah, i still see Disney movies the same way i've always seen them.

19. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Kind of
    It seems strange to me now that there just..you know more flat..ish in the disney movies, there not animated

20. Angel Twilight Town Denizen

Having sexytimez with my boyfriend at our house
    I agree with Roxllen. The characters stayed true to themselves in kh. If anything, kh had just added on to parts of disney tales, like a behind the scenes look.