Birth by Sleep Did Heartless exist in BBS?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by AxelRikkuconnection, Sep 3, 2009.

1. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

The title says it all. To be honest I'm not sure at all. I beleive that it is in BBS but it is mid way through.

When the original organization members (dilan, braig ect.) conducted experiments on hearts heartless' were born.

I dunno tell me your opinions on the matter

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Oh god, I can't wait til WilliamTheWise gets in here. We've been debating this.
    Well, I believed Heartless and Nobodies have existed since Darkness has existed.
    They were jsut really small in numbers and resided in the Realm of Darkness, so they were no threat.
    Then Xehanort pretty much tortured people until their hearts collapsed, making Heartless.
    He studied them and realized they have no emotions, no heart (even though they are hearts) so he named them Heartless.
    He (or his Heartless) then made a machine to reproduce the process of taking a heart over by darkness, without using an actual heart, making Emblem Heartless.
    So in this way, he discovered them.
    He opened the door to Radiant Garden's heart, giving Heartless a way to leave the realm of Darkness.
    However, I'm starting to lean towards WtW's point of view. Especially since it's been said that the Unversed were the ancestors of Heartless and Nobodies, and ancestors come BEFORE their descendants. I just have trouble believing Xehanort created Heartless, Emblem Heartless, and Nobodies, and that he was responsible for that large amount of Heartlses on the other side of the Door in KH1.

On a side note, I was certain that Unversed was a mistranslation, but now I'm reading that Unbirths were the mistranslation and that the japanese name means "those not well-versed in their existence".

MIKE, GET YOUR ASS HERE AND CLARIFY THIS.

3. krayzie Lionhart

so are heartless the enemies in BBS?

4. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

no they are unbirths or unversed or something. I'm trying to figure out if heartless existed then as well

Haha ya, I knew you guys were talking bout this thats y i started this thread.
    As for your theory it just fuels my certainty that terra is apprentice xehanort. I didn't believe that xehanort was the first to create heartless. Also because darkness is always found somewhere inside a heart. Whether or not the heart is strong enough to overcome or control it is up to the person. Riku controlled his, and I am really thinking that MX apprentice is MX heartless. The keyblade makes sense now. The apprentice wields a keyblade just like rikus. In kh1 riku had a keyblade of pure darkness which is what i belive the apprentice has. Somone should post in the theories section on who MX is. My thery is there.

5. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

6. the muffin man Banned

No, I don't think they existed as we know them in KH and KH2. Maybe they existed as a less evolutioned forms. Maybe the unbirths are those forms.

7. Zexion King's Apprentice

maybe In BBS..
    this is the time where it all starts. The Heartless, Nobodies, Organization XIII.
    maybe we can see Ansem's Apprentices. (Ienzo, even, Aeleus, Braig, Dilan, Xehanort)

8. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

Just like ramen said the unbirth(unversed w/e) are ancestors of the heartless and nobodys which would mean that heartless could have existed inside them. Or that the unversed or w/e could take somones heart away.

9. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Well that bascially sums up anything I was going to say. lol
    By refering to them as ancestors it sounds like they existed before heartless. You don't live at the same time with your ancestors.

The defintion of an ancestor

10. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

I agree with the theory that the Purebloods have always existed but were never a threat or only existed in the realm of darkness.

I think something has kept the Purebloods at bay all those yearss. Unbirths/Unversed may have been that something but when they went extinct that allowed the Heartless to enter our realm. Xehanort's experiments triggered something allowing the Heartless to congregate beneath Radiant Garden. that is when Xehanort Dicovered the Purebloods and created the Emblems

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That is a very possible theory.
    Only darkness can travel through the DtD, which explains why Riku couldn't escape at the end of KH1 (I think..) So after the Unversed were wiped out, they managed to leak out. The only thing is, Xehanort didn't discover the Heartless under Radiant Garden, he triggered the collapse of people's hearts and when he returned, he found their bodies gone, and Shadows in their place.

12. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

huh, then maybe....

with Unbirths/Unversed gone the possability of Heartless existing in the light came to be. Xehanort's test subjects became Heartless after their hearts collapsed. these Heartless could have opened a Dark Corridor or some other means for the Heartless that exist in the Realm of Darkness to enter the Realm of Light. (I do believe a report said they multiplied rapidly.) this way you can say that Xehanort CREATED the first Pureblood Heartless to exist in the Realm of Light (where he would later go on and creat the Emblem Heartless), but he didn't DISCOVER Heartless as a whole.

13. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah i belive that well get to see or something will hint about the pppl like braig and dilan get turned into heartless and nobodies.

14. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

your confusing the Door to Darkness with Corridors of Darkness. anyone can use the Corridors of Darkness though it tempers the heart with darkness. how Mickey got out of the Realm of Darkness is still not 100% explained.

15. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

In Re COM i remember mickey or riku forget which one. but one of them said that they escaped the realm just as they were nearly consumed by darkness. He said that he found the light deep inside of it and escaped.

16. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

I hardly consider the door and the corridors the same. the corridors are used for transportation to other worlds and locations. the door leads to the realm of darkness (or possably Kingdom Hearts, it's rather ambiguous). the place where yo fight behemoth is inside Hollow Bastion's Keyhole that lead to the End of the World ( a similar manner to Betwixt Between). the Door to Darkness was that large door that Sora and Mickey sealed at the very end of the game. on the other side of the door we see an entire legion of pureblood Heartless including multiple Darksides. that right there leads me to believe that the Heartless have always existed in the Realm of Darkness.

17. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

so sonsidering this information that would mean that the giganto army of Heartless was inside Kingdom Hearts. from there it is easy to assume that Heartless originate from Kingdom Hearts. if Kingdom Hearts is literally the Hearts of all worlds then it would be comprised out of multiple hearts. the hearts inside Kingdom Hearts could easily become Heartless given the fact that Kingdom Hearts is in the Realm of Darkness.

so according to this theory then the Heartless have always existed but inside Kingdom Hearts and not in the Realm of Light (until something happans to change that)

and no one ever said anything about Wikipedia XD

18. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

Haha what you say makes sense. I think that the DTD is like KH except opposite. This has been there since the worlds existed (according to you guys). This would mean that the heartless could have stayed in the DTD just as much as KH could have had them :P