Kingdom Hearts II did anyone else notice this???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by BloodxXxDark, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

Did anyone else notice in kh2 in "the proof of existance" That Zexion's floor tile is the only one that's like...Dystroyed??/ his tile is compleatly demolished-or at least that is the way it seems.Did anyone else notice this? and does anybody have an answer to WHY it is like that? (Sorry if this question is somewhat of a stupid one to ask,but I really am not sure-i'm also sorry if there's a topic like this one allready out there)

My friend thinks it's because zexion had his life sucked out of him...but I don't think that's the case,is she correct???

2. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Technically, Zexion's tile is totally destroyed since Nomura had not thought of nor finalized a weapon for him like the rest of the members. So he weaseled his way out of it by defacing his tile, so we don't get to see his weapon.

With that being said, what really happened to Zexion's tile in the game has a number of possibilities. Perhaps his tile had been through a horrible raging moment by Xemnas or someone else. He just happen to take his anger out on poor Zexion's tile due to the failure of Castle Oblivion. So, use your imagination here.:lolface:

3. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah i heard that before but then again heres one of the best series i know and the creator couldnt finalize a weapon :D

then again he could of made zexion with his fists for weapons -- POW!

4. P Banned

I thought the book counted.

5. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

I don't remember it, but I'm replaying the game now, so I'll have a look ;)

6. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

I'm pretty sure that the only reason the tile is like that, is because Zexion didn't have a weapon until Final Mix was released.

7. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

You know what,that really DOES make sense-Thanks so much xD,that question was really bothering me x3

8. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

It did he uses a book i think in 358/2 days i renember running around and he was hitting some basic heartless on the head with a book :\

9. Xehanort'sBrother Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd never really thought about that.

10. P Banned

Did Zexxy have a weapon in CoM? I find myself unable to recall.

11. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Rikuplica sucked Zexion's life out. Other than that, I'm not sure.

12. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

No he didnt. <.<
    He really didnt get to show his weapon till kh2fm.

13. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Ya he did. His Lexicon.

14. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

No problem. xPP
    Glad to have put some rest to your thoughts. heh.

He didn't have a weapon in CoM. However, he had his Lexicon with him in Re:CoM.

When CoM came out, Zexion was weaponless, and he was still weaponless when KHII came out. His lexicon was not official nor finalized until KH Re: Com/KHFM+ or whatever.

15. Yusei Fudo Banned

Doesn't it capture things too? It was probably destroyed by a fight involving Xion

16. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

What...Zexion's Lexicon? It was still there during Re:CoM. And I do not recall it ever capturing anything. As for Zexion's tile in "proof of exixtence", use your imagination. xP

17. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

It captured Sora, repeatedly in the battle in FM.

But something's just occured to me. Why was Proof of Existence almost completely totalled when we got there? I can't remember if there was an interview on it, although I remember the one about Zexions tile. Was there like a ceremonial destruction of each members stone when they died or something, or did Xemnas just have a roid rage moment?

18. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

I know how Zexion died.
    Axel warped to where Zexion was with Repliku. Since its his job to get rid of traitors, he had to kill Zexion who was a traitor. (The WHOLE of Castle Oblivion were cept Axel)
    He told Repliku that he could become his own person if he had some power. He also said that Zexion had that power.
    Repliku believed Axel and sucked all of Zexion's powers dry just leaving nothing.
    Thats how Zexion died.
    So no, his life wasn't sucked - it was his powers, thus leading to his death since nobodies can't survive without powers. They just go back to darkness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.