Demon Wars

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by BlackKeyblade706, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

The Demons had wiped out the Half-Demons. Or that's what they had thought. For the uninitiated, Demon Wars 1 was all about the Half-Demons rise back to power. In this one, a war is waging between the Humans and the Demons, and the Half-Demons are caught in between.

The demons are rough, tall, strong people who consider themselves rulers, and rightly so. They love power and love to have their way. Females can disguise themselves in every way as a Half-Demon or Full Demon. Males can Change their appearance but not race. The Half-Demons share some of their Demon brethren's traits, such as strengths and a slitghtly feral, primal sense. They can freely switch between a Half-Demon and Demon. They can also disguise themselves as humans after enough practice. Humans are regular, intelligent, and have a higher magicak ability. They are also fairly good all-around. With enough Magical prowess, they can disguise themselves as anything, but with less effectiveness.

I will add a link to a poll thread because I am adding yet another race based off of the votes and opinions.

Rules:
    Yaoi/Yori to a certain degree, keep it PG-13.
    Only 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 characters max
    Be nice
    Have fun
    don't do drugs, kiddies!
    No godmodding
    no powerplaying
    keep things serious
    if you don't have proper grammer, go talk to your first grade teacher. SHAME ON HIM/HER/BOTH!
    Dun call DeathKing a n00b. hiz not l33t, but not n00b.

Character Form:
    Username:
    Character Name:
    Weapons:
    Appearance:
    Bio:
    Other:
    Do you like waffles?:
    Pancakes?:
    French Toast?!:
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!:

Characters:

Username:BlackKeyblade706
    Character Name: James
    Race:Half-demon, Alpha-Demon
    Weapons:Katana custom-made for him
    Appearance:[​IMG] (kinda like that, not EXACTLY one-hundred percent.
    Bio:James is the son of the man who was the Half-Demon ruler. His father was murdered by James's best friend, Chris, who was a demon. They were the same age, and Chris became the Demon overlord at 22. James swore vengeance when he was spared the the demons and left.
    Other: He's usually nice towards Humans, cautious towards Half-Demons, and has trouble controlling himself around Demons.
    Do you like waffles?: YES WE LIKE WAFFLES!
    Pancakes?: YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!
    French Toast?!: YES WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST!
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!:WAFFLES! WAFFLES! WAFFLES!

Username:DeathKingApocalypse080808
    Character Name:Jacob Blood
    Race:half-demon Alpha Demon, but doesn't know that he is
    Weapons:! great sword, 2 katana
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Bio:King of the city of Blood, thae last stronghold of half-demons, in a place where demons loose all their powers and are like puny humans.
    Other:Very, very fast
    Do you like waffles?:Yes we like Waffles
    Pancakes?:Yes we like pancakes
    French Toast?!:Yes we like french toast
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!: All we want to do is eat your brains

Character Name:John Blood
    Race:Half- Demon Beta demon, with an IQ that surpasses most humans
    Weapons:They change, but his mao are 4 katana
    Bio:Lead general for the city of blood Jacob older brother, has to take care of him, and stop him from making stupid mastakes, which happen frequently
    Other:very, very smart

Username: Alexandra
    Character Name: Lizzie Taylor
    Race: Half-Demon. Prefers to stay that way, but is one of the most lethal, when she is Full Demon.
    Weapons: She has a sword, in which changes as she changes form.
    Appearance: Half Demon: [​IMG]
    Full Demon:[​IMG]

Bio: Parents are demons, she hasn't seen them since she was 5yrsold. She has a royal bloodline, but she doesn't know it yet.
    Other: She has a cousin who she looks out for, they are bestfriends. She is one of the extremely smart & fast. Often referred to as a fox-demon, since she can out-smart anyone. [I don't know if this counts:] She can see visions of the future.
    Do you like waffles?: Never eaten them
    Pancakes?: Yes
    French Toast?!: You're makin' me hungry now!
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!: **** Yeah!

Username: Sora_Gaiden
    Character Name: JC (Jake Crimson)
    Race: Half Demon
    Weapons: Throwing Knives, and a Katana
    Appearance:
    HALF DEMON
    [​IMG]
    FULL DEMON
    [​IMG]
    Bio: JC, weird and as quiet as ever. He has trouble trusting people, and even more in crowds, ever since his parents died. That's good?
    Other:He has blinding speed wielding his Katana, in his Full Demon form he can teleport(out of speed).
    Do you like waffles?: YEAH I LIKE WAFFLES!!
    Pancakes?: YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!!!
    French Toast?!: YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST!!
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!: WAFFLES!!WAFFELS!!WAFFELS!!!

Character Name:Kumiko Joi
    Race:Half-Demon
    Weapons: Katana and Whip
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Bio: Kumiko is shy and doesn't really like to fight. She sings and likes to sketch. Kumiko has lived by herself for a long time and if she remembers something that might hurt her she faints or her head will start hurting. She isn't close to anyone knowing that the person might die saving her like what happened when she was younger. Kumiko won't trust anyone unless she knows more about the person.
    Other: Kumiko's name means Eternal Beautiful Child
    Do you like waffles?: Sure
    French Toast?!: .....yes
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!: whaaa? (NYAH!!!!)....(that means ALRIGHT)

2. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

Character Name:Jacob Blood
    Race:half-demon Alpha Demon, but doesn't know that he is
    Weapons:! great sword, 2 katana
    Bio:King of the city of Blood, thae last stronghold of half-demons, in a place where demons loose all their powers and are like puny humans.
    Other:Very, very fast

Character Name:John Blood
    Race:Half- Demon Beta demon, with an IQ that surpasses most humans
    Weapons:They change, but his mao are 4 katana
    Bio:Lead general for the city of blood Jacob older brother, has to take care of him, and stop him from making stupid mastakes, which happen frequently
    Other:very, very smart

3. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

May I join please?

Character Form
    Username: Alexandra
    Character Name: Lizzie Taylor
    Race: Half-Demon. Prefers to stay that way, but is one of the most lethal, when she is Full Demon.
    Weapons: She has a sword, in which changes as she changes form.
    Appearance: Half Demon: [​IMG]
    Full Demon:[​IMG]

Bio: Parents are demons, she hasn't seen them since she was 5yrsold. She has a royal bloodline, but she doesn't know it yet.
    Other: She has a cousin who she looks out for, they are bestfriends. She is one of the extremely smart & fast. Often referred to as a fox-demon, since she can out-smart anyone. [I don't know if this counts:] She can see visions of the future.
    Do you like waffles?: Never eaten them
    French Toast?!: You're makin' me hungry now!
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!: **** Yeah!

I'm sorry, can I change my character image, plez?

4. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

Both of you can join!

5. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

6. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Soon, enough, my young padawan. I dun think you wanna nitpick, tom, but is this really you plan? Spend your whole life bugging me to start. Maybe that's ok for now but some day you'll be out of bugs and annoying things, then you'll have to make the call.

7. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Ok, you can all start.

8. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

Character Form:
    Username: Sora_Gaiden
    Character Name: JC (Jake Crimson)
    Race: Half Demon
    Weapons: Throwing Knives, and a Katana
    Appearance:
    HALF DEMON
    [​IMG]
    FULL DEMON
    [​IMG]
    Bio: JC, weird and as quiet as ever. He has trouble trusting people, and even more in crowds, ever since his parents died. That's good?
    Other:He has blinding speed wielding his Katana, in his Full Demon form he can teleport(out of speed).
    Do you like waffles?: YEAH I LIKE WAFFLES!!
    Pancakes?: YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!!!
    French Toast?!: YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST!!
    Deedeededee Can't Wait for a mouthful!: WAFFLES!!WAFFELS!!WAFFELS!!!

9. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Sora_Gaiden, you are in. I'm not updating the first post until you add your bio, so tell me once you do. And, you guys can start!

10. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

Done with the bio.

11. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

Ok, you're added
    You're changed!
    You're in, buddy!
    All of you can start posting as soon as you want, I'm just pressed for time right now so I can't.

12. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

Jacob was exhausted. How is he powning me, he opn ly has a bow, no arrows, I mean seriously, if he had arrows, I'd be dead 200 times by now. How is he doing that, I kneed to think. Think. I never thought I would say thet, what would James think, I don't know, okay, back to a plan, If I jump him, he will probaly retreat, or he will think I am thinking that, but lets not pretend he can read minds, he will retreat so I will pretend to jump in front of him, but really land 5 ft behind him, that should work. He thought looking at John.

John yelled at jacob," I've killed you 20 times already." What is he up to, is he making a plan, I'.ll just have to wait. he thought pulling back his bowstring.

Jacob jumped right when jon released his string. John retreated a littleby jacob didn't land where he expected landing right behind him, putting his sword right on his neck. "Didn't think I could make a plan, did you. he said to john

John was prepared for this, "No, You just fell right into my trap" he said ashe kicked Jacob in the stomach.

"Okay, you win" Jacob said getting up slowly

13. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

Dude, you have to use existing races.

14. BlackKeyblade706 Destiny Islands Resident

Ok, this is about a certain type of demon. I do not see Huli Jing on that list, so therefore there is no Huli Jings in the world of Demon Wars. I am sorry, but you can either just delete all of you posts and leave the thread alone (and learn proper grammar) or you can change your OC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.