Kingdom Hearts II defeating demyx the second time

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Shadow_Rocks, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

how do you defeat demyx after you have found king micky me and my brother are trying to beat him we've tryied 21 times

2. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Is there a certain part that you can't beat? Like when you have to defeat those water things in 10 seconds?

3. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ok. heres what I did. Before I went down the cliff to face demyx, I went into Valor or Wisdom form.
    If your in Valor form:
    use your speed to your advantage. quickly take down the clones and use the reaction command, because it attracts a lot of the clones to you. Which is good, because you can beat the crap out of a lot at one time.

If your in Wisdom form:
    use fire A LOT! sora will slide to the clones and burn them like no tommorow. use the reaction command as much as possible too.

finally when you fight demyx for real, use donald's "comet" and goofy's "knocksmash" both are amazingly strong abilities and are really hard on demyx. especially knock smash. since all limits are controlled with the triangle button, try attacking demyx while pressing the triangle button you do more damage that way.

and i know demyx has attacks that are impossible to dodge, but if you heal a lot, equip a lot of potions, then you should be fine. =)

4. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

use trinity limit/Knock smash as u can, it does large impact to his hp, use Reflect and fire for magic, keyblade is Circle of Life for MP haste, don't forget to use Reaction command.

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

wisdom form or master form + Fire will take him and his clones down in no time. also AntiForm isn' t that bad for this fight either

6. Way2Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

But Anti-form doesn't have to many helpful abilities. And after you beat the water clones within 10 sec. it's pretty easy after that.

7. UzumakiRage Traverse Town Homebody

Don't use fusion, use magic like cure or thunder(thunder is very useful aganist Demyx, it can block his attack) and, when he summon 10 clones to beat in 10 second use the Trinity limit pushing only the X button and you will able to beat in just one try! Believe it!!!

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Dude just look at like the last billion threads about this battle.It's starting to get ennoying me that so many can't defeat him.I've literially beat him blind folded in proud mode with my brother as a witness.I think the mods should ban asking for helping this fight.

9. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it's suprisingly strong actually, with the price of not being able to heal or use Reaction tho, i not sure if it's worth it.
    ..........sometimes he can be annoying, sometimes he can be REALLY easy.

also, i noticed that no one EVER uses Summons, lol. trust me, when you get to the real fight, Genie in Valor Form can make mincemeat out of him. also, Donald's Comet can kill the clones easily, but you're better off using Goofy's Knocksmash against Demyx.

10. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

well if you look at the amount of posts kingdomheartsgirl has,you see that she hasnt been here for a very long time. She probably didnt know to look for the other threads. Give her a break...

lol...I just realized as well...no one uses summons...would chicken little work on the water clones? since he sucks them in (or calls them in) with his whistle?

11. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea, it would, and very well too. i guess no one uses Summons because Drive Forms are just cooler, infact summons are actually MUCH more helpful, especially Stitch, that's why they don't let you use Stitch against Xigbar because Stitch would PWN him so badly

12. Way2Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

Hey, I've beaten him, I was just posting a response.

13. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

hey i think thats what my friend at school was talking about i asked him to type what buttons and stuff like that and print it out but he didn't have a computer

well that's because my cousin got farther on the game and me and my brother played where my cousin left of but i fight the water clone things and my brother tries to defeat demyx but me or my brother can't do defeat him

14. waytodawn13 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, Demyx was hard:fight: Try equipping negative combo, since the forms have little hp. My only other advice is to use the reaction command as much as possible. You can do it!!:woohoo:

15. DarkAnubis Destiny Islands Resident

To defeat him the second time, timig is EVERYTHING, you must use as many reaction commands as you can, keep magic points, to use curaga, and have a lot of poyions and stuff.
    The best way to defeat him is using the reaction commands to destroy as many water fugures as you can, once you destroy them all attack demyx emidiately, nd that´s basicly it...xD.
    P.S. you should also use the valor nad wisdom form when you can.

16. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

Hard for me, too. I just kept trying and one day, a miracle happened. The miracle of defeating Demyx.

NO!!!!!! WHY'D DEMY HAVE TO GO! *sobs* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

17. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Just be sure to com near him with your growth abillities, when he uses his water attacks use reflect, and than an Opening shouts: HIT ME!:D

18. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

When he summons his water clones, keep attacking normally and use Wild Dance at every opportunity. Once you beat the clones, have Goofy use Knocksmash or Donald use Comet. Then use either Wisdom or Master Form and keep up a string of relentless attacks to prevent Demyx from saying "Dance, water, dance!" again. If he pulls that trick again and you are still in a Drive form, revert back before the clones appear or it will be difficult to use Wild Dance. And whatever you do, do not attack the clones with Knocksmash or Comet because you will run out of time faster.

19. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

attack him without truce after defeat the water clones, use reflect when he reacts

20. roxasdualweild+ Moogle Assistant

i know wen i first played kh2 i got stuck on that fight it sucked but i played final mix and beat it in notime and im NOT saying final mix is eisier than kh2 its much harder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.