December 22nd: Second Annual...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Nailpolish <3, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

please be mature about this....D: WARNING. its not that pretty..

-

So on December 22nd, its Global Orgasm day. And basically, at the exact time of solstice, everyone in the world has sex. Okay, i'm not saying this as a joke, its actually true, I'm just wondering what you guys think about it.

I heard about it on the radio >.> They say it was done last year as well.

The point of it is to get all the good energy vibes you get...when...yeah and putting it in the Earth's environment, so everyone is happy. Anyways, its about war too. Its like you do this for PEACE not war.

ANYWAYS, what do you guys think? It's really...yeah.

2. MARIExBRIARWOOD Destiny Islands Resident

So what does this mean? THat everyone at this time who is able to have sex just does. or that they should because of all of the good things that the earth benefits from it? Thats something hard to participate in since around this time of month lots of women are on their monthlies. But I know a lot of women have weird monthlies at the beginning or end of the month rather than the middle. I don't even know what to think about this, honestly.

So if I have sex with my boyfriend this saturday the earth will be happy?!

OR

Do I just get to look forward to having sex this saturday because nature will take over and make me because it wants to be happy?

This is probably the absolutely stupidist post I have ever made, but I'm just a little confused as to exactly what that means.

3. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

no its okay =] I should have been more clear.

Umm, I think its just that everyone should do something that they LOVE to do, and I think sex is the thing that everyone has in common. So basically, the people who thought of this wants to make everyone happy at the exact same time, so they don't think about anything else.

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Hmm whilst I do have an opinion on it, please remember that there are kids on this site, I do not really want a discussion on sex and orgasms in my sections where 10 year olds are going to see it.

Sorry, because I actually have a few thoughts on this that I wouldn't mind discussing, but as it stands​

~locked~

Sorry Nailpolish​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.