Deathspank's "State of the Union Address"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, May 20, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Hey guys. Recently, a ton of things have been going on in my life. The closer I come to graduation, the harder it is for me to be on the site. This week was an exception, and I'm hoping that I covered all the stuff I needed to so I can just kick back for the next few weeks at school. So, here we go, I'm back after a week's hiatus.

A few things have come to my attention that I need to fill you guys in on. First off, the new Re:CoM RR subbed videos are being delayed because we've been having trouble getting things translated. Then again, I haven't been online for a week, and for all I know, TheWertle has in fact done some more translating. We'll see what's going on when I can contact him.

Second, the broken KH2 videos... I'm working on this problem. Not only am I working on re-recording the broken KH2 downloads, but I'm also in the middle of the long process of re-recording all the KH2 videos on this site. Theater Mode has been helping me a lot in this process. Thanks Nomura and SE, you guys pulled through as usual.

Third, the Top 5. I know I missed this last week, but again, I was way too busy otherwise. I'm working on grading the videos right now, and both last week's Top 5 and this week's Top 5 will be available by tomorrow.

Finally, Sara notified me through PM a few days ago that some users were having problems with the forum. Just letting you guys know, that if any of you are still having problems, please contact me personally and I'll help you the best that I can.

Thanks for being so patient with me and the site guys. I couldn't ask for better users.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, May 20, 2007.