death note episodes reverse

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by jettie, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jettie Twilight Town Denizen

so u people all talk about death note so i wanted to watch some episode. saw 1 on youtube but got tired of the subs. so went the the adult swim page. and it is good but they separate the episodes a lot. but that is not the problem it like plays the sections in reverse. like ep 1 part 5 then into part 4 till it is at the end of the series...how do i get it to play forward? XD

2. Rawr King's Apprentice

Well I suggest you go to others site like Veoh or Gofish and look for the english episodes there

3. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Try going to other sites maybe?

If that doesn't work I'd say just stick with the subs if you're having trouble playing it correctly. :/ I used to hate subs but you'll get used to them eventually. Though youtube isn't exactly the best place to watch anime anyway, the quality gets degraded, it's small, and if you put it full screen then it gets even worse quality. The bad quality can make the subs a LOT harder to read too.

4. fireflame Destiny Islands Resident

better yet, go to AOL video to see them. Type in Death Note episode X dub. (X stands for the episode number you want to watch)

5. Gwen Farewell.

Deathnote.tv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.