Digital Art Deadpool.

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Moodkip, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

Is teh awesomeness.
    [​IMG]

CnC? Wearable?

2. Darkvincent Gummi Ship Junkie

the design and texture is awsome , and the color scheme goes great with the pic of deadpool , I also like the line that shows a part of deadpool's face , its really creative. I really luv it ^^ , and I promise I'll add more content to my comments in this section in the future.

3. Misty gimme kiss

Hawwwwtttttt. Such an improvement!

Firstly, I love the texture on this, however make some of it translate onto the stock. The line going across is a little out of place, so I'd say play with the Color Balance and make it a blue somewhat similar to the Background, and make it fade out a little more. Background looks very hawt, but the lack of Foreground effects is a bit disappointing... Although I'm not sure if this would look good with Foreground effects. Text is a little less than desirable, but still looks good.

Great job.

4. SplitOverload Chaser

I'll cnc on yours if you cnc on mine.

Misty said all the good cnc xD

Well, this is hot. I hate the diagnol lines man. Fix that up. The color can be different though. that muddy brown color doesn't appeal to many. Try some different colors, and the text can be better. Other than that, way better than your last few.

5. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

In my eyes this sig is wear worthy, no objection. I agree with split about playing around with different colour themes. Though personally I love the earth colour thing going on, it just has this... epic feel to it. The foreground does miss something to create balance, like Misty said. But it's still a pretty awesome sig. :3

You should add more content to your comment - just saying what it is that makes you like the picture/why it makes you like it is acceptable enough, you know? I'll keep an eye on your future comments in this section.