Deadliest Disney Villain

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Number13Roxas, Nov 13, 2007.

?

Deadliest Disney Villain

1. Maleficent

42 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. Jafar

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  3. Hades

27 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. Sher Kahn

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  5. Clayton

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  6. Syndrome

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Oogie Boogie

6 vote(s)
    3.5%
  8. Ursula

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Shan-Yu

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  10. Scar

15 vote(s)
    8.7%
  11. Captain Hook

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  12. Davy Jones

26 vote(s)
    15.0%
  13. The Witch of Snow White

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  14. Captain Gantu

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  15. The Director of all the Direct to Video Movies

37 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Who's the Deadliest Disney Villain

2. kwilliamsxiii Destiny Islands Resident

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

YOU FORGOT PETE - HE'S THE DEADLIEST!!!

4. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Damn, why couldn't this be multiple choice? Lolol... Btw, who's Captain Gantu? Well, I'd have to say Hades... followed by Maleficent, Jafar, Syndrome, and Shere Khan lolol

5. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

YOU DON'T KNOW GANTU

he's from Lilo and Stitch

6. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok, lolol... That explains why I don't know him... the only characters I know from that are... Lilo and Stitch lolol

7. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

ahhhhhh you've never it seen it

*runs around in circles*

8. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

I haven't seen PotC 2/3 either but I know who Davy Jones is lol

I know who the rest are too... 'The director of all direct-to-dvd Disney movies' lolol

9. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

well i haven't seen number 3....

"BUT YOU HAVENT SEEN NUMBER 2

*RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES AGAIN*

10. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Lolol I'd hate to see you on a suger high or something... if this is normal, that is lol :P

11. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Let's take a look at the track record, shall we?

Track Record:

Maleficent: The master of the low-ranking Heartless. She's got deep powerful magic behind her, so she's not to be taken real lightly. Of course, she's not that powerful physically in her normal form. However, when she becomes her dragon form, she's easily killable. Probably would be in the top three.

Jafar: You don't know how many times I've dreamed of kicking his sorry keister back to where it came from. Not to mention he got owned four times! (Unless you count the "House of Mouse" battle) However, he's so easy to kill in his sorcerer form. Just "yoink" his staff. Without it, he's pretty much an overgrown weed you can't help but strangle his sorry neck. When he's his genie form, though, that's where things get dangerous. Phenomenal cosmic powers behind him and Genie couldn't beat him hand to hand. Unless you've got a lava pit handy to drown Jafar's lamp in, he's deadly. Top three if in genie form, not even close if in his regular form.

Hades: You can't kill a god. It's that simple. You can annoy him to death (pun intended), but all in all, he's pretty much untouchable. That and the fact he's got soul-stealing power. Is he deadly? He's the Lord of the Dead, what do you think? I mean, he teamed up with Jafar and lost. What does that say about him?

Sher Kahn: Got his tail handed to him twice in both Jungle Book movies, but ended up being the head honcho of an empire in the classic TV series "Tail Spin". He's as likable as Mr. Burns from "The Simpsons". He's a tiger with predatory instincts and sharp claws. Only way to beat him...well, I don't remember him ever dying. If you team him up with Scar, they could easily rule the animal kingdom. They'll backstab each other in the end and hopefully that'll get rid of both of them. Deadly in the top five.

Clayton: Other than his friend's dying, he is Tarzan's greatest fear. He's extremely handy with a shotgun and a machete. But he killed himself in blind rage, hanging himself. Pretty much haunts Tarzan through his nightmares. Pompous and I wouldn't mind if I just kicked him off the top of Beast's Castle like Gaston was. (Surprised you didn't mention him.)

Syndrome: The Incredibles villain? He pretty much knows how to play mind games with superheroes and is smart enough to create his own private lair and technology. His downfall? Underestimating Jack-Jack. Haven't heard from Syndrome since the whole cape getting caught in a propeller incident. Diabolical, devious, but use an EMP pulse and he's pretty much a normal human being that can easily get the crap beat out of.

Oogie Boogie: He got his butt handed to him, not once, not twice, but THREE times. Once by Jack, twice by both Sora's party. He's a freakin' bag of bugs! He's lethal, but extremely easy to kill. (Hint: set fire to that oil-stained bag of his)

Ursula: Yeah, she's a sea witch that can easily manipulate under the sea creatures. She's got magic on her side and those two slimy sidekicks of hers, but the simplest way to kill her? She's underwater. You have Thundaga magic. Can you say "electrocution?"

Shan-Yu: Leader of the Huns, athletic, a master strategist and has that stupid hawk of his. And the only way that could kill him was to blast him into a bunch of fireworks. So, not easy to kill...

Scar: How often have I seen Jack Sparrow shoot him off a cliff? (KH Ultimate Team-Up reference) Anyway, a master manipulator. Had Simba believe that he was responsible for Mufasa's death. And he was from a series that Disney decided to rip off some old cartoon series "Kimba: The White Lion" or something like that. He may seem deadly, but his greed for power and his own skin was his undoing.

Captain Hook: Basically unkillable. As long as Neverland exists, there will always be a Captain James T. Hook. Sure, he's not invincible due to the croc leaving him with the hook in the first place. He's far from deadly, though. Just carry an alarm clock around with you at all times and its pretty much like carrying insect repellent.

Davy Jones: Was pretty much as immortal as Captain Hook. No way you can kill him directly. And he's pretty much the captain of a ship of the dead. He's pretty deadly due to the fact that he's got his army of undead pirates at his disposal. He might be in the top three.

The Witch of Snow White: Haven't seen her since Disney's first movie. And the only way to defeat her was seven vertically-challenged miners. That wasn't even a real fight. In fact it was pathetic. Of course, this was back in the sixties, so battles weren't as complex as they are now. The poison apple bit, that's all you can pretty much give her credit for. She's no Maleficent, so she's not even in the villains of today's level of deadliness.

Captain Gantu: This guy wasn't a real Disney villain. He was just doing his job. Was reduced to being a lackey for the small gerbil. ("Hamster! I'm a hamster!") Despite his big size, he's not as deadly as he looks (even though he could kill you just by sitting on you) But he eventually joined the good guys in "Leroy and Stitch." So, he's pretty much out of the ranks.

The Director of all the Direct to Video Movies: Now this is what I call a villain! The Direct to Video movies are not always well made or as good as their original counterparts. I mean, Cinderella III, Bambi II, 101 Dalmatians II, Tarzan II, Winnie the Pooh and basically every single freakin' sequel that was ever made Direct to Video/DVD were complete garbage! Well, okay they were worth at least watching once, but that's it! Most of them were one-shot deals. Rent it, watch it, and never purchase again. However, the director's not so much as deadly, but more like annoying. The only thing he or she is capable of killing is the beloved Disney characters and their original stories.

So, in review:

Top five deadly villains (in no particular order):

Maleficent
    Jafar (Genie Form)/Hades (Pretty much evenly matched)
    Davy Jones
    Sher Khan
    The Director

12. koibito813 Destiny Islands Resident

i say maleficent. why? for one thing, she's doing her job. she's not attempting to GAIN anything from doing evil things (earn a kingdom, beauty, etc.). it's really her job to do the things she does, and she does them rather well.

i would've said davy jones...but i'm not all to sure about that. he's driven on love and when he thinks about it, he steers off course. :\ and i can't say scar, even though he's my favorite disney villan (come on, he sings the best song :D). ursula is pretty evil too...but not THAT evil.

...and someone tell me why captain gantu is on here?? -spazzes-

13. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, Gaston is a surprise omission lol...

If we follow logic, using Thunder magic on Ursula while you are underwater yourself (which you'd probably have to be lol) would electrocute YOU as well, so no help there lol...

It was the 30's actually... 1937 lol...

And some of them are pretty good... My favourite Aladdin movie is King of Thieves, which was direct-to-video/dvd...

14. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Okay, I'll concede on the Aladdin movie (except that they never computer-animated the flying carpet since the original :( ).

The Ursula bit, though...If you could coax her out to the surface, THEN you could easily fry those cottage cheese thighs of hers. Assuming you were in a boat or something. And also assuming she wasn't wielding that stolen trident for the fourth time. ;)

15. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

yeah you would be wierded out

16. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Lolol, yeah, she needs to find something else to steal...

17. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

haha lawl - you think swiming around in the ocean would make her lose weight

18. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol, I wonder if there's a 'Weight Watchers for Cecaelias'?

19. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Well The Director DID make them all up >=3

Director FTW

20. Destined Working for WDW

Hence Davy Jones as being the 'DEAD'liest

I'm sorry, i could resist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.