Darren Shan

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Mr. Pumpkin, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Anyone knows the books of Darren shan? I think they are awesome.. The writing style is easy, and I can read one of his book in like two hours or something.. For those of you who don't know them, there are two series, one is about vampires and is 12 books long, and the second serie is about demons and will be 10 books long..

2. Juicy Chaser

Pielover316 already made a thread about this. xD Then again, it was only about the saga, not the demonata too.

But yeah. Darren Shan is pure epic. I ADORE the saga (the vampire books) but I wayyy prefer the Demonata. Its so much more..grown up, gruesome, dramatic. Seriously I think I almost cried in some bits, bit my nails in nervousness and was utterly appalled at the gore xDD Which is epic. xD

I hope the next book is from Bec's point of view. But I know it won't be, because of what happened at the end of demon apocalypse. But I love Bec. And Grubbs. I'm not particularly fond of Kernel. And what happened to Beranabus... *shudders*

3. Defame King's Apprentice

I loved that saga!
    It was the best vampire series in my opinion,
    better than Twilight.. :)
    Lol; no offense to anyone..

4. kh_namine_kh Traverse Town Homebody

ive read all the demonata books so far and got up to number 7 on the saga of darren shan but no one seems to be selling the 8th book grrr.