Dante's Inferno

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Serbkiller, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Serbkiller Destiny Islands Resident

What would your "nine circles of hell" be like, what sinners and who would be in each circle, and what would the punishment be for each?

PS- Do not say nothing because you don't believe in hell, have fun with it.
    PPS- Heres a fun little site where you can answer these questions and find out what circle of hell your going to http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv . I got the following
    Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory High
    Level 1 High
    Level 2 Moderate
    Level 3 Moderate
    Level 4 Very Low
    Level 5 High
    Level 6 Very Low
    Level 7 Moderate
    Level 8 Moderate
    Level 9 Low

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Oh good for me.

not bad eh?

2. Toshi Banned

This is bullsh*t.

3. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Well this seems like a place I could let loose some anger in.

4. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Hm. I love this place, I'd surely make an epic music video here.

5. cronoking Chaser

First Level of Hell - Limbo:

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Well this is bull, I wanna be with ladies so hot that they're on fire. Not old dudes who think about stuff.

6. Serbkiller Destiny Islands Resident

**** you vromopousta.

7. Toshi Banned

Malaka an me ksanapeis etsi 8a sou gamhsw to mouni pou se evgale

8. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Guys, in some language, 8a is a legit word.

9. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I took this a while ago and got the 8th level.

10. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Sixth level - City of Dis.

Cause I'm a Heretic.

11. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

That was the only one besides purgatory and limbo that I ranked low for. Every other one was moderate to very high.

12. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

See you in hell.