Dad's in the hospital ._.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Hayabusa, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

Passed out this morning. Had to call 911. They took him to ICU. All before school started, which I still went to.

Saw him after school. Didn't look too good.

Worried ._.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

I'm sorry about your dad. My best wishes and prayers are with him. Think positive. Who knows, it might just be a temporary thing and it might end soon.

3. Aura Goddess

I'm sorry to hear this.It's hard to have somebody you love in the hospital.I've gone threw it many times.I do hope he gets better.Friendly_Heartless is right.It could just be something temporary.Hope he gets better.

4. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah think positve. Who knows? Maybe by tommorrow he'll be all better.

5. Hayabusa Venomous

It's not so simple that he can just leave.

His blood sugar was 1500...

Doctors are amazed he's alive

He's stuck in bed with tubes everywhere

But thanks for the support.

6. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I'm really sorry about your dad, I have a loved one in the hospital too. I can't say I know how you feel, but it can be scary. Try to stay strong for him, and maybe in time his sugar levels will drop and he will be healthy again.

7. Explode Who?!

This is much easier to say than to actually do, but the best thing you can do is act normally in front of your dad. If you act as if his condition is not that significant, it will help him feel better, which could speed up the process of recovery. Sometimes, a genuinly positive attitude is a huge factor during hard times, whether the problem be physical or emotional.

I wish your dad, you and your family the best of luck.

8. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I hope your dad gets better HayabusaZeroZ. I feel your pain. Let's just say I can relate for I have something very serious of my own.

9. Shark Merlin's Housekeeper

Be positive. Blood sugar wont kill em, and tubes mean nothing. Hope and positiveness conquers all. Hopes he gets better.

10. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

I do not know what blood sugar is but when when you visit your dad pretend that he doesn;t have the tubes and your not there pretend you are anywhere else that can make it easier to talk with him. Hoppefully it willo make you BOTH feel better.

11. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yes try to hold it together when visitiing your dad. if you're worried about him he might feel a little guilty, if it's appropriate you can just joke with him when he's a little better. just don't act like he's dying.

12. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I hope he gets better. Do the doctors have a diagnosis on him yet?

13. TheKingdomCame Traverse Town Homebody

how did this happen? I don't know too much about medical stuff, but to have your blood sugar suddenly rocket that high is bizarre.

14. Pasyn Traverse Town Homebody

For those of you who don't know, when your blood sugar level reaches 300 your supposed to contact your doctor and his is at like 1500. I'd say if he's been fine so far with a level that high he'll be fine. But yeah, the best thing to do is to relax and try not to worry, just stay positive. Good luck.

15. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Lol, I am currently going through the same process, so...my wishes for your dad to get better are with you...I guess.

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

this is strange normally he must have noticced the sudden slight headaches....and more so when his sugar level was that high.

but seriously, is he diabetic....well, anyways, they will probably start giving him pills to help lower his sugar level.

i hope he gets better.