Cyberbullying...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Jul 8, 2009.

1. T3F Chaser

Its that time again! Always around this time of year I leave a trail of Help with Life threads, welp, it starts again :lolface:

Okay, Heres my story:

Theres this girl, her name's Sarah and she's an absolute b*tch. she turned the same group of friends against me, twice. she didnt have Msn so. I used to make fun of her over msn because I couldnt take her sh*t at school. And now she has msn, so she opens up conversations on msn with me and random people from school and everytime i talk, she's like "shaddup Katerina, your opinion doesnt matter"

Then I'd be like "if u didnt want me to talk, why'd u open a convo with me?"

then She'd reply the same way to all of my posts, the bad thing is, all the randoms from school agree with her, then I'd have to go to school the next day and face that fat ugly b*tch, its a daily cycle. i cant let her walk all over me, and as much as I try, I'm not the violent type to go up to her and bash her up. If I used verbal violence, she'd be like "WTF man Katerina, u fail miserably at comebacks and sh*t"

so, thats my story. Oh and for anyone who was here last year, Sarah is Diamond Angel.

2. Jayn

Why don't you just block her? And if she's in a conversation with people from your school or something that you're invited to, close it out?

3. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Block and Completely ignore her. She'll stop once her bitching doesn't get through. If you can't take it, respond in kind or get authorities.

4. T3F Chaser

I would, but then im scared of wat she'll say to them behind my back

5. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Then step up or tell them the truth. If they refuse to believe or listen to anything you say, ignore them with her.

6. tSG1 Chaser

tell them "b*itch" and slap her. i would love to do that, except im a guy :O :)

7. T3F Chaser

t_g, being a guy is better though, coz you have full on punchups with the guys

8. P Banned

The ultimate retort: "no u"

9. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

Sounds like jealously to me. Its the root of all evil, I swear it. Ignore her entirely, and I know its hard to completely block her out of your life 'cause you see her at school all the time. But there is no reason to be afraid of her, allowing yourself to do so will actually bring you down even more, and let her control you & the way others see/feel about you. The only thing you can do is ignore her as much as possible. I wouldn't be able to my cool around a b!tch like that either, so don't worry, your not alone. I'd say something intelligent to shut her up, I wouldn't rebel and start calling her a fat/ugly/mean/selfish b!tch/whore/****. Block &delete her from msn as that's the only thing you can do about the cyber thing.

Back to the drawing board then v.v Once again, don't be afraid of what she'll say, if you haven't got anything to say back to her, then don't say anything at all, (sometimes that's just the best thing). Just hold your head up high, ignore the fact that a b!tch like that actually exists. If you show her that you don't care, maybe she'll stop.

I know right? At least you get away (most of the time, I'm just guessing here) with it though. If I like slapped another girl/guy he/she'd totally be like wtf?! or omgru a freak or something?!

But don't worry, I'm here for you >:3

10. tSG1 Chaser

why thank you :)

11. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

CyberBullying never happen to me but i get into loads of Cyberfights
    If it did i always make a strong comeback and make them cry and sometimes they take it serious and ask where i live and when i tell them they say "I need to get a plane to get where you are"
    Losers xD
    it weird though.... i heard 11 kids kill themself from being so badly bully online that they took there own life's so they can stop it from happening anymore.... really sad

12. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Ignore her, and if you can't, laugh at all the insults, and say 'Seriously, that the best you can come up with?'

Do not worry about what she's saying behind your back, it won't differ too much from what she says in front of you, and directly talking to her won't stop her from talking behind your back.

Also, calling her a fat bıtch behind her back doesn't help, it just creates more tension between the two of you, even if she doesn't know about it. Try your best to ignore her, try not to resent her too much. If she's bullying you, she probably has things far worse than you, and is lashing out on you because of jealousy. ​

13. Nuff' Said Banned

Do you know her computer's ip address. nevermind i'll find out anyway does she have a myspace because im one of their admins and i can probably fix this.

14. Hayabusa Venomous

Sounds like a case of Self Abasement. She's just looking for attention; positive or negative doesn't really matter to her, as long as it is attention. Best solution: cut the source. She'll go after someone else later, and if she does go back to you, continue ignoring her. If you don't like what she has to say, don't listen, and if people listen to her false accusations, let them be ignorant.

15. krayzie Ruthless Villain

hang with other people and wen she talks sh!t about u do it too and wen she messes with u do the same and embarrass her and stuff

16. krayzie Ruthless Villain

nah just her
    her mom has nothin to with it

17. krayzie Ruthless Villain

lol for sure
    but for real just stick her f*ck ass

18. Hayabusa Venomous

You're going about it in the absolute worst way Trizzle.

Starting a fight will fuel that girl's desire for attention, so it'll never end.

Just ignore her and she'll stop soon enough.

19. krayzie Ruthless Villain

actually the only way theyll understand is through violence
    if she hurts her the girl will shut up
    trust me i kno

20. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Easier said than done. For some people(me, for example) it is very hard to just ignore it or laugh at it.