Question Corel Painter

Discussion in 'Help' started by Arcantress, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Arcantress King's Apprentice

I think I put this in the right section...

Okay, so I love to draw manga, and I'd really like to start coloring my drawings. I'm considering getting a free trial of Corel Painter.

Anyone have any issues with the product, or any reasons why it's totally amazing and I need to get it? xDD Just any opinions on the program at all would be nice. :)

2. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Corel Painter = why I colour in digital style. SERIOUSLY. If you are used to traditional tools you'd use in real life such as pencils, choal, paint, that whole package, then this program would be the perfect thing for you. I mean, it truely does behave a lot like those tools in question - when you use digital watercolour you have to click on an option to make the paint dry.. XD *most used tool on my part btw lol*

And concidering that you love to draw manga, a lot of the pros usually work in marker style when adding colour to their art, so using Painter would be an advantage if you want to go for a look like if it had been done on paper.

I recommend it above all. <3 lol. Hope you have fun playing around with the trial.