Clearing things up about Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by O R A N G E, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I've decided to make a thread clearing the entire thing up about this. I'm sick and tired of people asking things and arguing about this issue. (Actually, it shouldn't even be an issue, becuase there was a cutscene in KH2 explaining it all). Hopefully people will see it and they won't have to argue any more.

I'm putting it in sort of an FAQ format I guess? :/

I'm not righ aligning the FAQ like I righ align most of my normal posts because I want it to be as easy to read as possible.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Who was Xehanort?
    Xehanort was one of Ansem the Wise's original apprentices. He showed up without memory of his past. He began experiments about hearts and heartless that Andem the Wise didn't aprove of. He eventually began calling himself Ansem and wrote the Ansem Reports unlocked in KH1. His experiments got himself and the other apprentices turned into heartless.

2.) What about Ansem in Kingdom Hearts 1?
    The character that called himself Ansem in KH1 was actually Xehanort's heartless. He called himself Ansem becuase of Xehanort doing so before becoming a heartless. He was not really Ansem at all.

3.) Who is Ansem the Wise? What about DiZ?
    Ansem the Wise is the real Ansem. He was the master of 5 apprentices doing experiments on Hearts and things along those lines. He forbid them to continue, but they did not. Xehanort began writing reports under his name, so he decided to go into "hiding", (for lack of a better word) calling himself DiZ, which stands for "Darkness in Zero."

4.) And who is Xemnas?
    Xemnas is the nobody of Xehanort. His name is an anagram of Ansem, only becuase at the time of his creation, his original being was calling himself that. He is the leader of Organization XIII, yadda yadda.... I trust you know his fate.

5.) What about the rest of Organization XIII?
    The first 6 members of the Organization are the nobodies of Xehanort's apprentices.
    Org. member | Apprentice
    Xigbar-------------------------Braig
    Xaldin--------------------------Dilan
    Vexen-------------------------Even
    Lexaeus----------------------Aeleus
    Zexion-------------------------Ienzo

The other members (besides Roxas, of course) original names are unknown.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Thank you for clearing things up. Hopefully this will stop the threads asking questions about these three. I think this should be stickied but I'm no mod.

3. MelodiousNoctureDelight Destiny Islands Resident

4. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

Yeah, it was, which is why I made this thread.

5. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

It was pretty confusing....But I get it and I hope people will stop asking things like this....

6. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Well I think the people will understand it.
    Thanks! :D

7. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

It's good you put this becuase everyone asks a lot. o.o

8. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol yeah they do...

9. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

Well, I'm glad you decided to clear it up. It was a pretty confusing cutscene, but I don't know how someone could call themselves a KH fan without understanding this.

10. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

Well, You could call yourself a KH fan for many reasons. That's very broad generalization. But a dedicated KH fan would make sure they knew this, so that's why I made this thread, so people don't have to do what I did any pull info out of the Ansem reports and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.