CIA Agent Meet With Bin Laden 2 Months Before 9/11

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Advent, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

... I'm surprised...

2. The Great Gatz Chaser

This is... new. >_< I've been to Dubai before. It's a nice place. Malls about every 20 feet. ANYWAY! This is so weird that right before 9/11 this happened. Makes you wonder how far he got after that.

3. Repliku Chaser

I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. The French Intelligence has been known to lie as much as the CIA. Also, I'm curious how the French know that a CIA agent met with him two months prior. The hospital is also denying he was there so I don't know. If Bin Laden was so sick though, it makes me wonder why he hasn't been found. One would think that medicines could be traced and a dialysis machine...yeah. Especially in Afghanistan. Of course, the hospital stay could be true too, so I don't want to deny it's impossible. Sometimes I wish that intelligence agencies would stop being so stupid. All of them.

4. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Wow...now I'm starting to ask myself WHO to trust...CIA of all people, I'd expect them to b better...

5. libregkd -

6. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

^ well they want you to think that it's trade and fair business but, I know the gov. is obviously is not telling anyone. Infact if anything I'd wait until the truth is blurtd out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.