Card Captor Sakura

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by kairi_namine__sora_roxas, Oct 29, 2006.

1. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

Not Cardcaptors, Card Captor Sakura. It was my very second anime, and I keep rewatching the episodes ever since I was like 7. :D And I'm 12...wow. 5 Years. O.o Well, I think that's around the same time as Digimon, so whatever...
    Anyways, anyone else like/used to like Card Captor Sakura?

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Card Captor Sakura was good, better than Cardcaptors. The english one's theme song was so dang stupid.

3. Door To Darkness Traverse Town Homebody

Card Captor Sakura was ok neva really got into it though

4. jacquelinenguyen1067541 Twilight Town Denizen

I watched Card Captor Sakura befor and I already read all the manga I used to love watching it when I was little but now I watch Tsubasa they still have Sakura and Syaroan in it and it's made by the same person.

5. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

i love that anime <33 when i was 12 xDD

6. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

LOL I heard the english theme and I was like, "This is a wierd, bad mixture between really bad rap and a really wierd vocal." Seriosuly...O.O I watched it for 2 seconds and hated it.
    I dunno why, but I've never gotten around to watching Tsubasa. I saw the first few minutes of the 1st eppie, and then I left. I still wanna check it out...I guess I'm too busy trying to watch all 200 something eppies of Naruto on YouTube. And playing KH and DDR. ;)