Can we see the future by dreams?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RoxaSora2010, Jun 24, 2008.

1. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

I think sometimes happened to everybody to make a dream and then to see realized it.
    To me many times.
    Also the famouses "deja vu", are particularly of the places that somehow we think about having already seen.
    I think that these place already seen has been dreamt and belongs to the unconscious but we don't know how to explain us as and where we have seen them

2. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

this happens to me alot like i see things in my dream and then they're real like i had a dream once and i was sitting by some people in my class because that's where the teacher moved us and then in real life that's acually where she moved us so i think we can see the future by our dreams

3. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

If my dreams were the future, then Riku would be living. 0_o

I've never had these dreams, but I know a lot of people that do. It can't just be coincidence if the exact thing happens.

4. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

well i don't think all dreams could be real and i also forgot to say i told my friend about the dream and she said they are dreams from god?

edit: i just noticed shouldn't this be in the debate corner

5. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, of course not all dreams are real. Some, most likely, yeah.

6. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I think this is true.

This happens to me sometimes, and a few times it really happened D:

Some examples I'll give weren't with an example that an event happened in real life but in a movie. I see NOTHING about the movie, hear nothing and so on and I'll have a nightmare. A few days later, something almost exactly like my dream happens in the movie. And I am rudely reminded of my nightmare >.>

Well, one example is for the movie The Messengers.

I'll say my dream first, 'cause that's what happened first.

Well, you know how you, how do I say this, end a dream early? And you're still asleep? Well, I don't know about you but this happens to me. After a dream is "over", horror related things will flash by very quickly. Some of the things I don't really want to remember...gonna try to keep this pg level lol.

Well, anyway things flashed by. After about five really fast horror scenes, it stops. I feel like I am in a dusty old photograph in the living room of my grandparents house. Sitting on a chair is what looks like a five year old version of me. Staring...eeriely at me. You always know something worse is gonna happen if you go back, so I went forward. I broke into a run and was about the beat the living hell out of her (I would never do that in real life guys >.>) when her face turned all demented and she lunged up at me with bloody fangs.
    I was upside down when I woke up, and I thought I was still in the nightmare lol. I hate sleeping bags and stuff...they always give me nightmares. They are so uncomfortable and low to the ground and whenever I sleep in one I get a nightmare

The Movie:

Well, a few days later my dad rented this movie called The Messengers. It was paranormal and stuff (rent it because I don't feel like explaining) and you see this one blue skinned lady thing crawling across the ceiling. Bless the little two year old's heart, he doesn't have a clue that there is anything weird about that thing crawling on the ceiling. Or that set of ghastly legs when the mother makes the bed. Or that thing that comes out of the wall when he was eating breakfast. I seriously thought he was going to throw cereal at it or something.

Well, anyway... the mom can't see these paranormal things. Only the toddler and the teenage girl. So in one scene, she's in a barn. All of a sudden, you see the blue skinned lady scrabble across the floor behind her to the corner of the room. At this point, I knew what was going to happen because the girl looks behind her shoulder and then decides to go forward. Sound familear? So she is standing over the person when RAWR she does exactly the same thing as the little girl in my dream. Exact kinda face, exact kinda sound.

Well, giving a movie related thing isn't as strong but I hope this is a good way to see if dreams show the future. I mean, I did see the dream first before seeing anything about the movie.

So...yea

7. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Well the Deja Vu effect has a lot of theories behind it, but yea, you never know. I'm kind of skeptical about this topic.

8. Xaale Sylph of Hope

*shrugs* well, everyone has their own opinion

9. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I never really had dreams of the future.But I find Dreams to be an alternate universe that knows things that we don't.It could be a gateway to the future,IMO.

If scientists are able to create a machine that opens up a portal to your mind that will allow you to visit peoples dreams.They need to make something like this.

10. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Yes. It is possible that we can dream teh future. I've experienced it like 100 times in my life already. I don't know how but I just do. It's kinda strange though when I wake up from a dream I can't remember and then later I see something that I knew that was gonna happen and then remember my dream to be that exact thing. -_-;;

11. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I once had a dream about me getting a Wii,and the next day,I got it.:D

12. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I think we can see into the future from dreams because I've acutally experienced it. I'm not saying that it happens with every dream, but I think it does happen. Either that, or its a really huge coincidence.

I had a dream about a signafigant other in my dream and he didn't want anything to do with me in the dream. But when he looked at me, he looked sad, like he really didn't want to ignore me, but as if it was for the better. Well the next day at school I see him and he says hes had fun hanging out with me but theres someone else for him. He said and he looked like he really didn't want to do it. He said it was better for the both of us.

So just from my experience, I think so.

13. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah It happened to me too.So that is why I said it could be a "Gateway to the Future".;)

14. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Gateway to the future is interesting. The only thing is, you don't really know which dream the future is....but I suppose thats possible.

15. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

It could be.I mean,many people on Ghost Study usually have dreams that reflect the future,mostly because of a ghost.Maybe ghosts are able to get into our minds and tell us Future things.Just a thought.

16. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I've no idea as to what that is. I don't think its ghosts though. And if thats a show, I wouldn't believe it because many things on television can merely be made up. Anyway, I suppose we're getting a bit off topic.

17. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Ghost Study is a Forum dedicated mostly to ghosts,demons, and spirits.

Anyway,yeah I'll get back on topic.:)

18. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

you too (1st post guy)

It happens too me every night I get what I call "easter eggs" of the future

19. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Easter Eggs?What do you mean by this?

20. Aura Goddess

It could be possible.I really haven't had those type of dreams though.But it could be possible that I have had dreams like this but I say I haven't but yet it seems so familiar.Actually wait,I believe I've had dreams like this.But I just can't remember exactly what it was.And pretty much that's where Deja Vu adds up to.