Bye guys

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by *Hippie Jesus*, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    Time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner.

I'm leaving until I can get my life together so I can actually behave like a normal person.

No this is not like the other good byes where I make it sound all dramatic then come back 3 days later, no. How you can tell is becuase I'm actually making this good bye meaningful.

I only have time to say good bye for the super super close friends sorry if you feel left out.

♥.[sumi-chan].♥ : I swear you are one of the cutest girls I met here. Your epic and fun to be with! I'll try to comeback one day oh and remember nobody hates you. Thanks sumieh for everything.

Alex C: or however it's made: My silly emo friend. You were my first real friend. We had some good times. You also listened when I needed to relieve myself of some of my stress. Yes you did piss me off just a little bit at times but I'm sure you didn't really notice. Thanks again and peace.

Catch the Rain: Your a bundle of joy. Goofed around here and there. I'm not to sure on what to say but thanks for listening.

Dredica: Bewbz. Chuck Norris cries himself to sleep at your epic level you are at. Seriously dude your awsome. Sorry that I have to go but thanks for everything.

J.D. 129: Ass pubes. Anyways, I know we've only talked for a week or two but I have found that you have became a close friend. I hope all that music stuff goes well for you. Who knows, maybe this built up rage will help me prefect the art. Thanks man.

oldman106: I have a surprise for you

yellowbird91: I have a surprise for you

Hellkitten: Chuck Norris pwneded. Your're also one of the cutest girls I met here. Your so funny and fun =D Sorry I have to speed up on the good byes.

Crap I gotta go now sorry to cut off on the good byes but I gotta go now!

See ya guys.

2. jafar custom title

This is in the SpamZone... O_o

And see ya Hippie. I'll miss ya man.

3. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Oh ****ing **** titties.

Well, I'll see you later. You get your life right, ok?

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Wrong section and

5. The Fuk? Dead

Ass pubes? lol. Take care man. Good luck.

6. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

D= Damn, this sucks. Well get your life in order, Hippie, real life always comes first. Hope you can come back soon.

7. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I've known you ever since I joined this site, although you might not have known me. Take care man, come back soon, you're always welcome.

8. Dredica SNES was the best.

I'm going to miss you Brandon :( I'll probably miss the fact that we helped each other out whenever things in our life got bad. I hope you get better and better at music, if you ever get a record deal, make sure to contact me bud ;D I wouldn't mind hearing it, since we never really had the opportunity to listen to each other's music. It's so funny we met by doing what noobs do best, making fun of other members. Will you still be on Khzero? I mean I still want to keep in touch, if that's alright. I guess this is goodbye for a long time...can't wait until you come back. Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.