Break

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Ashwa <3, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Never thought that I'd be making one of these threads. But I think I need a break.

My school work is coming in loads and I've been stressed trying to keep up with everything and checking in on KHV to see what's going on.

I'm sure I'll be back when some of my work lessens (not even a word?) up. Though I'm sure not very many people will miss me. Or even notice I was gone.

2. The Fuk? Dead

Well I've never really gotten to know you, but I've heard good things about you from around the site. Sorry things like this get it the way, they're obviously important, but I hate seeing people having to give up coming here for a while. Good luck with everything and hurry back soon.

3. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

D:
    Yeah, schoolwork can be a killer sometimes. Its a good idea to take a break. We'll all still be here.

And you'll definitely be missed. Good luck with work!

4. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Good luck with sucky school! D=
    Not really got to know you or anything, but you sound nice enough =]
    Just try to resist KHV for a while and focus on your schoolshizzle and you'll do just fine.
    Oh and to make you feel good, I'LL MISS YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T LEAVE

See ya around when you're back ;]

5. Daenerys Targaryen ok

I noticed you were gone, dear o:
    I'll miss you loads. I hope you get back on soon, but school can be killer. I'm not having an easy time balancing everything out, either. See you when you have the chance to come back on <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.