Black Coats: Volume 1

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Feb 15, 2017.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

During the petty squabbles of the other group, Vallus had focused his attention on the girl that they had brought back with them. At first glance there didn't seem to be anything suspicious of her excluding her being in the realm of darkness. However he's seen this whole song and dance before and last time was unable to do anything about it despite all the signs being there, this time would not make that mistake again.

"What are the names of the twelve others then and what can you tell us about them?" Thirteen champions and the boss herself. If Tango and Lima, plus the uniformed man that Kiara mentioned were part of those numbers, then there was only eight that they didn't know about.

2. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Arctus unfolded his arms and shifted in place as he listened to the others. Was this how it was always going to be? Petty bickering? Sure it was amusing at first but at this rate... He remained silent and stepped back away from the others to get some room and out of the general line of sight. He didn't have anything else to add anyway. It was better this way.

Arctus's fist clenched. He turned his head towards Kiara and stepped over towards her one foot after another as he silently approached her. Then, without any warning, Arctus struck Kiara in the center of her back with his pommel as he drew his sword and then kicked her behind her knee to force her down before raising his blade to swing downwards at her.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Everyone chipped in a little bit on the explanation of what happened. Kiara took a step back in the mean time. Her emotions were too high and she was just annoyed enough that nothing she said would turn out well. The other team seemed to be a little more calm and level headed and dealt with the situation. The girl sat down as per the old mans suggestion, but Kiara made sure to keep close to the girl. It wasn't that she didn't think that Lea or the others could handle it if the girl acted out, but she was the one who brought the girl here. In some way she was her responsibility. Not her responsibility enough however for Kiara to be bothered to help Lea take notes, or ask any additional questions. She listened to the questions though, taking notes on the information. Part of her was with Melus however on not trusting the girl and took everything she said with a grain of salt.

As she listened there was suddenly a pain in her back followed by her knees buckling, Kiara fell forward but already had her hands ready to brace herself and counter. She didn't know what threat was behind her, but she didn't need to know in order to counter. As she hit the ground her hands braced herself as she swung her legs around to trip the person behind her in a sweeping motion. Turning over after she saw Arctus standing above her.
    "So your fit is escalating is it? Nice try." With that she reached up and blasted fire giving herself a moment to grab her whip. She wished that she had her keyblade that she could summon instantly. Being new to her weapon was a disadvantage here but she would make it work. Taking any opening she could get she tried to get to her feet, hoping between trying to trip him and the fire ball there was time to get up.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Arctus turned his downswing into a stab towards the ground when she made him lose his balance, using his blade to keep from crashing into the ground. The instant the fire spell was cast he used his own magic, shifting the direction of gravity in the immediate vicinity upwards. Her spell only managed to clip his shoulder. Arctus didn't even react when he got burned as if the attack didn't even register to his mind.

With gravity flowing upwards he was immediately already back on his feet. Arctus swung his sword upwards, sweeping up dirt and rock up towards her face as he ripped it out of the ground. Gravity shifted again, this time back downwards so that he could bring his sword back down on Kiara. During the attack his blade began to let off a bluish-purple glow as he used another of his abilities so that even if Kiara blocked with her whip it would only become heavier and more difficult to use.

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Luther put two of his fingers on his temple. He couldn't believe these two idiots had begun to break out into a fight. He knew Kiara was failing them as a leader, and he could certainly see Arctus' point of view but...Actually, why did there have to be a but? He had no loyalty to Kiara. There wasn't any reason to support her in the fight. One look at Melus though, and he could tell a different story was playing out in her head. He likely wouldn't have been able to beat either of them regardless, as their elements seemed...a bit of a bad match up for him. He could, however, at least get Melus out of the way. She seemed to need a bit of breathing room to be able to do what she wanted, what with having a bow and all, and he excelled at not giving his opponents that.

Luther walked up to Melus, blocking her view of the other two fighting. "I'm sorry to do this, but..." He removed one of his gloves and threw it on the ground in front of her. A clear indication that a challenge had been issued. "Get yourself ready. Here i come." Luther immediately brought his body low to the ground and dashed forward toward her, attempting a stab from below, or at least, that's what it looked like he did. In reality, it was a momentary image to replace his real form. In actuality, he lunged a second after the duplicate, striking downward from above. The illusion might've been seen through, but anyone, no matter how seasoned and experienced they were in a fight, would draw their reflexes toward a weapon aimed to pierce their abdomen. In fact, the more honed ones skills were, the more effective Luther's fighting style was against them. And if they weren't skilled...Well, then he didn't need illusions to beat them.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Koa listened as Lea spoke. He then looked over to the girl named Krista. Lea had asked someone to write down this information. "I'll wirte it down." Before Koa could write anything, he heard he sounds of a fight break out. He looked over to see Arctus and Kiara fighting each other. Koa sighed before he placed two fingers on each eyebrow and rubbed in a circular motion out of annoyance. "Are you serious right now?" He sighed once more as he saw Luther start to charge toward Melus. "I guess they are...." Koa went into his pocket and pulled out a piece of metal the size of a rock. He made his way toward Arctus and Kiara. He pulled apart the metal as both his arm changed into that of the metal he was holding. He looked at the two before speaking. "Alright that's enough." Koa got between the two and the metal in his hands expanded upward. A metal wall had been created between the two. Koa felt his hands shake slightly, trying to hold up the metal. "That's quite enough. Calm down!" Koa was struggling to even speak while maintaining the metal's form. He looked over to Lea for assistance. "Can I get some help over here?!"

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Melus at this point had seen the fight break out and looked over, conflicted about the fact that Arctus hit first, but... Kiara had thrown the element first. She wasn't sure if it was going to just be a quick squabble but while she was still thinking about it she faintly heard a noise and then the words "i'm sorry to do this, but..." Melus finally turned her head to see Luther looking straight at her, and she quickly turned before re-actively she knew exactly what was going to happen here. Melus raised up her hand and her harp fell gently into her hands and she backed away a few steps. Luther began running at her, and an illusion began to kick in and Melus began doing the only thing she could do.

As soon as the plucking of strings kicked up, a large gust of wind came at Luther. Pushing him back against the wind. But as the illusion continued running at her Melus quickly tried backing up as quickly as she could. The gust kept going with the movement but the illusion did not and she soon had to brace herself. She stopped playing the music with the gust and pulled back her strings quickly as arrows flashed in quickly. Melus flung arrows straight at the illusion and braced herself. She dodged out of the way when she was stabbed at and the illusion was gone. Melus took a pause, cause she couldn't help it and she asked out loud,
    "Why?"

8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Melus' counter did in fact stop him from getting in a good hit, if only because it happened to catch him as well as the illusion in the gust. He wasn't even certain she meant to do it, it just happened to work out like that. Regaining his balance from being blown back, it seemed she went on the defensive to evade what she thought was him resisting the gust. He didn't answer her question of why. He didn't need to. He quickly kept up his assault, sparing no time to allow her to regain her bearings. He broke off during his charge, leaving an illusion to continue it whilst he went around to the right side of her. As he gained distance towards her, the first illusion he created flickered out, and simultaneously, he created a second one to her left to strike at her in an attempt to get her to dodge toward the real blade. If successful, he'd keep up the assault with a barrage of illusions, only slipping into the real frame of vision to strike momentarily and confuse. His goal was to overwhelm her and push her far enough out of her comfort zone to lose her balance entirely, at which point he'd all but already won.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Melus was not having any benefit to this battle, since everything that she could theoretically attack with was at a distance. She was not equipped for close combat and Luther was too well equipped for close combat. She pretty much fell for all of the illusion tricks until Melus was doing her best to stand firm. Melus took a deep breath and quickly stepped to the side and whispered something incoherent to herself before behind Luther as another blip of him appeared, appeared a wind clone of Melus. It aimed a bow at him and shot in his direction. Melus plucked a few strings in order to summon out three more clones. But after a bit, Melus was still losing balance and she quickly aimed her bow one more time, in Kiara's direction. And got in the best shot she could. It hit Kiara with the duration of aero before she knew her balance was gone and tried her best not to fall down.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It seemed that her attacks were enough to get her back on her feet. Kiara was thankful for that as she dodged and ducked back. This wasn't her first fight ever and it sure as hell wouldn't be her last. She knew that she shouldn't fight it though, not because she didn't think that she could win, Kiara knew that she could if she tried, but this was supposed to be a team mate and if she fought him, she might take it too far. It was his own fault of course but that didn't mean she should go all out and try to kill the man. He would be dealt with in time, like this girl would be. Kiara couldn't help but wonder if maybe it was a power of the girl that made them do this, perhaps she shouldn't have been brought along after all. It wasn't the time to focus on that though, not with a fight in front of her.

Using one arm Kiara tried to cover her face as Arctus threw dirt up at her, Kiara got ready for an attack with the other. She was forced to jump back out of the way without attacking the first time, but she wasn't going to hide. As soon as she hit the ground she sent her whip flinging out at his legs, if she could make him collapse and disarm him then that would make her happy. She just wanted this over and done with, before she took it too far. However she wasn't allowed to take it too far as one of the other boys stood in her way, creating a wall of metal between them. Just as that happened, Kiara was also hit with a spell, but not a bad spell, but something to support her. Turning she saw Melus fighting Luther. So she was not the only one to be attacked. It seemed like Melus needed help, and Kiara wasn't about to leave her teammate alone. With Koa creating a wall between them, Kiara turned around and flung her whip towards Luther, hoping to catch him by surprise as she aimed for his arm to get him to drop his weapon.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

The sounds of combat behind him had dragged Vallus's attention away from the girl that he was questioning and towards the fight that was taking place between four of them and one failed attempted at trying to manage it all. The first two things that came to mind was 1) what was Lea doing in this situation, this was a prime time for their active leader to actively do something. Then there was 2) just what exactly had happened in the short span of time?

With the exception of himself, Lea and Aeira were the only ones without some form of involvement in all this and well, if you couldn't beat them join em. Vallus went to position himself in front of Aeira. Never a fan of jumping into a fight that has already in progress, this was the more preferred option for him. The one thing he said before drawing his blade.
    "Alright, let's get this started." Vallus took the first step forward, that turned to a leap followed by a downward slash. It was a basic move, but it served more to see how his opponent would react.

12. Krowley Moderator

Lea watched as one by one, his team mates began to attack the others. Arctus, Luther, and Vallus began to attack the people close to them in a spontaneous act of rebellion. If something happened on their individual trek, that was understandable, but even the ones from his own party were sparring out. What seemed like sportsman-like comradery was disproven from the amount of force each person was willing to use. Lea looked to Koa, who was trying to maintain the peace. He looked at each duo's battle with confusion before turning around to Krista.

The girl was trying to hide a small smirk as her eyes grew abruptly sharper. Lea's eyes widened to the frightening realization. "You.. you're doing this aren't you?" Lea drew out his chakram in a flash of fire and pointed it to her. Her eyes quickly grew wide eyed again at the weapon being pointed at her.
    "W-what do you mean sir?..."
    "You can drop that right now!" Lea's voice was harsh and booming, his pupils shrinking to show his willingness to strike. "They didn't start acting this way until you got here... Well, they were kind of acting this way- but not to this degree!"
    The blonde girl closed her eyes and sigh. "Fine. Personally, I think I was overselling anyways."
    Lea gritted his teeth. "So everything you told us was a lie wasn't it?... You were just stalling for time, weren't you?"
    "Oh, it was all true. Every word of it. " Her small and fragile voice was now smooth and cunning.
    Lea was growing impatient as his allies fought around him. "Then why tell us the truth? Who were you stalling for?"
    Krista looked at him with his her piercing green eyes. "For my special ability to take effect. For example." Lea's hand began to slowly lower as he struggled to keep the weapon pointed up, his hand eventually betraying his mental command.
    "The ability the Uniform was after was my necklace," she showcase the glowing green stone around her neck. "It gives my power over the hearts of men. It takes a little longer on- ahem- 'older gentlemen.' It's why I couldn't get that old geezer to obey me." She smiled as Lea's arm shook while he lowered his weapon. "My power increases in close range, which is quite unfortunate for a group mostly populated by men," she smirked.
    "Nequa," Lea grunted, cursing her name.
    "Oh that old hag has nothing to do with this. This is more like... my own personal mutiny. Once I gain the strength of the men from your group, I'm going to overthrow that which. One by one, they will bow to the new queen bee!" she clapped her hands lightly. "Boys, playtime's over. Come guard your queen!" she commanded.
    The eyes of Vallus, Arctus, Luther and Lea all turned white. They had turned into an almost zombie like state as they rushed to guard her in a quick movement. They were now eqger to obey Krista's every command.

She looked to Koa and clapped her hands again. "That means you too four eyes." Koa remained unaffected, much to Krista's dismay. "I said, be a good lapdog and GUARD YOUR MASTER!" she boomed.
    There was still no effect.

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

"You see. I said don't trust her. Here we are. Why the hell am I with you people." Melus stood up shakily from the ground and pulled back her arrow and said with cold, dead eyes, "I'll kill all five of you. I have no care for any of you. And I'm not gonna let any of you be the end of me." Then Melus pulled back her bow and aimed it towards the boys, before back stepping as far as she could and plucking the strings on her heart to cause the most amount of clones she could summon at the time: five, to appear around her in a formation protecting Melus. Then she stepped back even further and shot with her clones, shooting everyone with her blast of arrows. Casting Aero on everyone, except Krista, Arctus Luther, Lea, and Vallus, who were all treated to a rain of actual attacks before Melus started playing the harp and paused for a moment to let out a bit of a smirk, "Shall we dance, girls?" and she began playing a song that indicated she was preparing her limit to use on the others, while trying to keep her clones around her just in case anyone wanted to cut off her buffs again.

If anyone wishes, on Melus' side, they can have Wind's A Round affect their attack.

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Koa looked over to Krista as her tone of voice changed. Krista had explained to Lea her ability over men. She could take control of any man's heart nearby. The sounds of fighting had been silenced as Lea, Arctus. Luther, and Vallus immediately stood in front of Krista to protect her. The metal in Koa's hand went back to it's orignal size. He turned around as he was shocked over the scene before him. That's when he realized something. Wait. Why am I not under Krista's spell? Koa pondered for a brief moment before hearing Krista call out to Koa. "I said, be a good lapdog and GUARD YOUR MASTER!" He turned to her as her voice boomed. Before he could answer, Koa had realized another thing. He looked at his necklace and had felt a small warmth emitting from it. Krista had the power to control the hearts of men. However, Koa's heart belonged to someone else. Her power.....It has no effect one me because.....because of you...isn't it?...Koa held his necklace as a smile crept on his face. He let go before walking ahead. He stood in front of the four men and Krista. Krista had started to grow frustrated by the minute just wondering why there was no effect. Koa looked at Krista as he spoke. "Never." Koa looked back at Melus and held his hand up as if to have her wait. He looked back at Krista and the other four. "Sorry to disappoint you but I'll be doing no such thing." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "You may have control over other men's hearts. However, one girl and only one girl will ever have my heart. She has my heart just as much as I have her heart. That will never change. Especially now." Koa held his necklace before reaching into his pocket with his other hand. He grabbed ahold of the metal in his pocket before speaking once more. "I'm not going to let you change that. I have a bride waiting for me at home and I certainly won't make her wait any longer. Now then.....how about your release them?" He let go before reaching into his other pocket to grab the other metal. Moments passed before no movement was made. He pulled his hands out of his pockets. "I'm not one for needless violence but this isn't the case. Sorry but I'm going to need you to stop and release them. Now!!" The metal from Koa's hands had burst forth from his palm and beneath Lea, Arctus, Luther , and Vallus. Koa lifted his palms up and the metal rose with it, encasing each one in a cage. "The necklace!!!! Get the necklace!!! I won't be able to hold them forever!! Go now!!!" Koa yelled out toward Aeira, Melus, and Kiara as he was starting to struggle to maintain the metal's shape.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Kiara tried to help deal with one problem, another just popped up, now Vallus was fighting too. With Arctus and Luther to deal with, she didn't have time to also deal with Vallus as well, Aeira would have to handle it herself for now. She couldn't save everyone, not this time, and probably not ever. Just for a moment Kiara took her eyes off of those she was battling, a look to Lea, a plea for help. Why had he not stepped in already? Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she caught a flash of fire. While Kiara couldn't look to Lea again to see what he was doing, she had a suspicion that she was right about her guess earlier. It was the girl controlling them. Of course it was, because that made things her fault... again. It was always and would always be considered her fault and at this point Kiara started to believe that was inevitable, the really question was, how was she going to deal with the situation. And perhaps that was growth, maybe, though she often didn't see it, she was making progress on being more of the person she wanted and less of the person everyone hated.

Krista proceeded to go on about her plans, like all villains do, and call all the men over to her, except Koa for some reason. While she certainly tried to get him to bow to her whim, it didn't seem to be effecting the boy. Well at least that was one more person to help them. Still this was bad, very bad. Kiara needed to stall for time as she thought about what she needed to do next.
    "You know, are you sure that your boyfriend committed suicide so you could live? I can't see anyone loving you that much. And how could they when you hide behind masks and people all the time. I told that Uniform guy that people weren't objects, but apparently I was talking to the wrong person. It was you who think that people are just dolls to be used and thrown away. I got news for you girly, you will never be the so called "queen bee" with that attitude." She had even Lea on her side here and that was not going to turn out well, no one of them stood a chance facing off head to head with Lea. There had to be a plan somewhere they could use... perhaps that power Koa had used to stop her and Arctus.

Just at Kiara thought that cages burst forth from the ground meanwhile Melus was already providing support. Alright Kiara had her plan.
    "I will deal with the girl, Aeira, I need you to help protect Koa. He needs to be able to maintain the cages, meaning he will be a target. Do what you can without getting yourself killed. Melus if you find cover take it and provide me with cover fire. If the cages fail we retreat and regroup. No one is fit to fight Lea head on by themselves, and we might not be able to deal with them all safely. If the uniformed guy shows up again, and I know I am guilty of this lass time, but do not engage, he seemed interested in Krista more than anything, let him deal with her." Kiara rattled off her thoughts and orders quickly as she took up her position ready to fight. Perhaps it wasn't her place to try and play leader, but Lea had put some faith in her and it was better this than not having sufficient communication between them. Sure there was a little talking between them, but not enough in her opinion. Besides she had been in plenty of tough battles before and worked with others to overcome them, this was no different, just a different group of people to entrust her life with. While that made her a little nervous, Kiara pushed herself to ignore it. She knew that her time would be short in which she had a chance to do stuff, so she had to act now and not think about what others thought of her.

Taking the opportunity that Koa provided Kiara started moving, but not directly towards Krista. Instead she dodged around making a circle around the caged team members, keeping wide of the cages. She knew that they could still attack her through the cage if she got too close to them. They might also attempt to throw weapons at her, but that was a risk she had to take in order to get in close to Krista. She was after all a closer ranged fighter and couldn't do much from afar.
    "Lets dance." Kiara echoed Melus' sentiment as she got closer to Krista.

16. Skyheart Joker

Aeira merely sighed, looking at the group with an unamused look as they began fighting amongst each other. She had no idea what was actually going on, and started to feel her frustration begin to build further, only for this to come to a boil as Vallus went to strike at her. Summoning her gauntlet to her hand, the girl matched the speed of Vallus, blocking his slash with her armored arm. With an intense look in her eyes and a cold seriousness in her voice the girl merely asked, "are you sure you want to do this?" Before the fight between them continued, though, he backed off, along with all of the males in the group. Sighing as the situation turned from bad to worse, it seemed that Koa was still fine, which she didn't really get but she didn't really dwell on it all the same. Looking towards Kritsa, Aeira merely turned to Koa saying, "violent solution now?"

With a gust of wind surrounding her, and cages of iron being used to form around the other males, it didn't take a genius to figure out that the fight had started for real. Cracking her knuckles, Aeira looked forward, summoning the other gauntlet onto her hand. As she seemed ready to charge in, Kar-Kiara started rattling off orders. While Aeira didn't really think of her as a leader type, it made sense enough to keep guard on Koa. Besides, Aeira wasn't really one for charging headfirst, nor did she have any real complaints with most of what the girl said. As such, she merely said,
    "roger," as she took a more defensive stance, standing near Koa to stop any incoming danger.

17. Krowley Moderator

The diversions from Koa were becoming an obstacle. Krista's head jolted left and right as she tried to keep a visual track on all her puppets.
    The more she made her mindless followers move, the more agitated she became at Koa's resistance towards her. "You think you're so virtuous, don't you! You men act all chivalrous and charming, but beneath it all you're just cowards." She looked to Karina when it came to her jabbing comment about her former lover not being true to her.

"As far as 'Romeo' was concerned, I was the best thing that ever happened to him. But that's why it's too easy sometimes. Making him off himself was the easiest decision I ever made. All those years of being a good girl. Father's own personal pride and joy... Tedious cotillion after pointless duty. Following that suffocating man's order for my entire life!" She threw Lea to create a larger wall of fire between the factions. "The men of my world were cruel and demanding. And I was young and naive. Not realizing the true power I could hold once I found the appropriate method," she boasted, gripping her necklace. "My heart was strong because I endured. The keyblade chose me because I was meant for greatness! Once I found this amulet, I returned to my home and made all those belligerent men destroy each other!" She laughed psychotically at the memory. "They killed each other like the swine they were!"She flew her hands forward to make all her minions attack. "And now... you will meet their same fate! Now die... Die.... DIE!!!!"" She laughed louder as she flung her puppets around at each defender.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    This girl was truly crazy. Kiara didn't know how what she endured compared to Kiara's own suffering but it didn't matter she would never go to the lengths that Krista was going to here and now. "Destined for great things. It chose you so you had a chance at a better life. Watch, it will reject you soon enough. You will learn your lesson well enough soon." Kiara said staring Krista down as Krista started commanding their comrades again, first with a wall of fire, it was the perfect distraction that Kiara needed. "When that day comes the difference between you and me, at least I have something to go back to." She couldn't go home but she now had this group and she had the SoS group. If anything happened to her while she might not be liked she was accepted, she doubted Krista could say the same thing.

As the wall of flames went up Kiara let herself get hit and knocked further to the side. Let herself be injured as the flames from Lea heated her skin. She sat there waiting for Krista to completely lose it. The girl was busy yelling die, busy trying to command everyone to do what she wished. Taking advantage of this time, Kiara slowly engulfed some of the flames, keeping herself in top shape as she slowly moved across the ground still trying to seem injured as she made her way closer to Krista. She could see that the people who were supposed to be on their team starting to fight again, she couldn't let it go too far, she needed to stop this before the damage was irreversible.

Just as Lea turned his attention to her, Kiara took the moment to spring to her feet, she was close enough now. Using her whip blade she managed to catch Krista in the arm, getting her attention for a minute, hopefully making her concentration falter as she close the last small space between them. While Kiara would just wanted to kill her here and now, she had to get that necklace away from her first.
    "Too bad that with all that time you had to grow bitter, you never bothered to grow stronger." She said when it was too late for Krista to call everyone back to stop her, then she ripped the necklace from her neck, pocketing it herself and using her physical strength to keep Krista down for the others to deal with.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Koa struggled to maintain the cages as Krista became more and more agitated with Koa's resistance to her. "You think you're so virtuous, don't you! You men act all chivalrous and charming, but beneath it all you're just cowards." One of the cages had crumbled as Krista finished her sentence. Koa looked over and saw that Lea broke out and damaged Kiara in the process. Koa shouted at Krista as Kiara began making her move. "I'm only being honest with myself! Not all men are as you say Krista!! Believe what you will but I know what's true in my heart!!" As soon as Koa finished. Kiara began speaking out. It wasn't before long before Kiara grabbed the necklace away from Krista. As soon as the young man looked over, he released the cages within an instant. He dropped to the ground on his hands and knees, catching his breath. "About time....What do we do?" Koa continued to catch his breath while he asked his question to the group.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

It was an odd experience for Vallus, almost as if he was floating in an empty void. While floating in this void, he had no control over his actions and was nothing more than a passenger in his body. This enraged him greatly. Once again someone had manipulated him and by the time he had realized this, it was too late to actually do anything about the actions in the past. Much like before the one thing he could do was to walk forward, walk forward on this blood stained path of his.

Suddenly Vallus found that the floating feeling he was experiencing had come to an end and he was in fact in control of his body once again. He'd blinked a few times to readjust himself to his surroundings. Said surroundings being a cage made out of metal. Odd, but he would question that another time for the cage itself had started to lower into the ground, thus removing the one obstacle between himself and his target.

If there was anything that he could say he was disappointed with, it would be the fact that he was unable to swiftly put an end to her life, but there was still a way for him to achieve the desired end results.
    "This." Vallus simply stated, drawing his blade and entering a ready stance. In the next instance, his blade was plunged into Krista's chest all while avoiding Kiara. As he removed the blade, Vallus knew that the wound itself would not be fatal by itself, but in her current predicament getting out alive before bleeding out was unlikely. Even if she did somehow make a feeble attempt at getting away, he would be sure to snuff out the dying flame of her life.