Bit of KH2FM+ Secret ending Quotes

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 15, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, not sure exactly WHAT these are from, but they are more then likely more encoded videos de-coded from the Promotional video of KH2FM+, though not exactly sure, as these quotes didn't appear on KH2FM+'s secret ending. You decide for your self.

* "Do not return to healing their pains."
    * "Days after he is born are counted."
    * "Are the days memorized?"
    * "I do not want to forget after he is born."
    * "With those in mind, is there a new story?"

Thanks to Tomo from KHN for the news.

Also here are some sidenews

Sidenews
    OST Samples from S.E Party
    Dissidia Characters Confirmed
    FFTA2 Trailer
    Dragon Quest Swords Trailer
    FFDissidia Scan
    The 3rd Birthday Promotional Poster

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 15, 2007.

1. kevz2kool
      kevz2kool
      Hmmm.... kinda makes ya think a little more, doesn't it?
    2. twilightsbringing
      twilightsbringing
      So... these quotes are KH related, aren't they? Or are they referring to a different subject? I was a tad confused by the description. However, they do sound like something from KH.
    3. PuffinBoy415
      PuffinBoy415
      Jeeze sounds like Shakespear, I dk, maybe it's Roxas' birth?
    4. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      Makes me think there's a time limit on something. Or time is passing till the day something is completed; a task of sorts. And that a kid was just born. It really makes me think it's about Xehanort. Or Sora. I still think the "Born' thing refers to when people chosen by the key go though their awakening. Also what Xehanort is after. He can reach the realm of "sleep", but he can't reach the "awakening."

(I'm probably stepping out of my boundaries...but) He's long past his time of "birth" and he can't go back to who he was before he was found. Or probably even before that. Xemnas was searching for that past, the long forgotten one that might hold the key to the doors and heart of the worlds.

The "Do not return to healing their pains" I guess seems to fit Aqua's role, as she is a spellcaster and is probably the kindest one of the group.

The "I do not want to forget when he is born" probably fits the contest of what I said before: Those who are chosen by the Keyblade go though an "awakening", a "birth by sleep." And either it's saying Xehanort didn't want to forget, or some other character we aren't thinking about or have met yet said that. It might just be Terra who said it.

I wish I could think up of something for Ven.

Why can't I be all scholar-like like that when I talk at school? I would sound so cool if I did. I'd out pass my History teacher. And why can't I put things into context at school? Right...boring...-_- Sad this will go unread.
    5. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      I agree with Lycoris

Liek omg theres a new Dragon Quest!! :D

*edit* omg it for the wii *drools*
    6. fenrir-master
      fenrir-master
      What does that mean, from the secret ending, but they're not in the secret ending or what? please explain!

What does that mean, these sentences are from the secret ending, but they're not in the secret ending or what? please explain!
    7. xoxoroxasxoxo
      xoxoroxasxoxo
      its not from the secret ending its from a promotional video at the square enix party
    8. Invader Jack
    9. libregkd
    10. Bubble Master Califa
      Bubble Master Califa
      Interesting quotes I'm sure they are to do with Xehanort and maybe his past.
    11. koibito813
      koibito813
      at first, when i read the "are the days memorized?" part, i immediately thought of axel. then the words sort of started connecting to him, though i'm pretty sure that it might not, seeing as xehanort is the top guess. (this isn't me fangirling about axel, or whatnot. this is serious assumption)

* "Do not return to healing their pains."
      Translates to: do not try to fix what is already broken. i'm guessing that it refers to either the organization or the chasers, if they've lost something. no one wants them gaining what they lost(ansem?)

* "Days after he is born are counted."
      Translated to: roxas' birth; axel knows about sora and he's wondering how long until roxas finds out about sora and possibly leaves OR referring to the birth of xehanort from ansem

* "Are the days memorized?"
      Translated to: will i forget...?

* "I do not want to forget after he is born."
      Translated to: axel not wanting to forget about roxas

* "With those in mind, is there a new story?"
      Translated to: (pretty straight forward)

as unrelated or possibly fangirly as this might sound, i'm just making a vague guess. (for once) no fanstuff affected this ;P
    12. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      oh dear, more to think about. @_@ the theory side of my brain is starting to burn out. *little puff of smoke emits from ear* oops. o__O

that 3rd birthday poster is pretty cool. and I'm really excited there's a new Dragon Quest, and the fact that's it for the Wii makes me super happy! XP me and my copy of Twilight Princess were beginning to get annoyed with each other....I NEED MORE RPGs!

and I think my poor little 7-year-old PS2 is on the back 9, if you know what I mean. o_o it almost died trying to load up FFXII. *sniffle*