Kingdom Hearts II Basically Impossible.... :/

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Squall429, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squall429 Merlin's Housekeeper

Guys I'm in desperate need of help with defeating Terra. He's getting on my last nerve no matter what the hell I do he still kills me. I have a few questions.

1. Is there an ability called Finisher Berserk?

2. Can someone please help me out?

I would really appreciate some help on this damn guy. Thanks ^_^

2. Dredica SNES was the best.

I fail at that fight, sorry can't help you there.

3. Squall429 Merlin's Housekeeper

lol well at least I'm not the only one XD

4. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

I don't own a Swap Magic, or a Jap PS2. Sorreh. ;_;

Though, if I remember correctly, one of Donald's limits (I don't remember which one) is really good against him. Oh, and spam Reflectga whenever he attacks. :D

5. Squall429 Merlin's Housekeeper

Its ok I"m just goin crazy all you other people who beat him are overpowered and i have no fu***** idea how you do it....

6. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

1. No, but I made a code that does that. XD

2. Stitch. Seriously. If you've having trouble, wait until he's done flailing around like an idiot and Stitch it to him. I'm serious. Also, make sure you have Mega-Elixers for this fight [Last Elixers, whatever.] You will need your party members alive. Final Form works wonders too. If you use it with combo-master, you're guaranteed about ten seconds of auto-countering invincibility.

=S That's all I can help you with, as the rest of it is luck and nothing more, and you'll find yourself running far, far away from him just so you can restore your MP. But yeah, good luck mate.

7. Squall429 Merlin's Housekeeper

OH! your the one who made that awesome video of the cheat Exhibition yea man i really have to say awesome fricking job the last part amazed me you were in the ROOM OF SLEEP!!!!! and thanks for the help ^^

8. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Um yeah. Thanks. And don't mention it. XD

9. 11jones2 Traverse Town Homebody

ii would help oyu expect i am not sure if ican tell you guys apuals way to loop
    but some tips i have is if you uses the key cannon always hit it back to him
    so his defense is weakedn
    also dont refelckt all of his moves are easy to dodge roll and quick run away from them
    BTW what are your stats and level

10. AntiWeapon Chaser

A nice way would be if you were out of MP If you get a hit on terra knock him into the air with Square, then procede to slap shot him infinitly untill he decides to counter.

It helped me out. Infact, after I beat him the first time, I went AGAIN and beat him using the same method without dieing inbetween.

11. EvilMan_89 Code Master

Terra, i thot he was impossible until i figured out how to beat him. i figured out that summoining Stitch really turns Terra into nothing short of a joke. so start the battle out by spending ALL of your MP on one of Donald's Limits. then, proceed to Summon Stitch (dont' worry abotu your MP, Stitch restores it completely whenever it runs out). and then proceed to PWN, becuz Stitch will create HUGE openings for you to attack him and heal you at the same time. although, later on, you may want to dismiss Stitch when Terra gets powered up near the end of the battle. after you dismiss him, you may want to use another one of Donald's Limits but it might be safer to save MP for Curaga. if you do choose to dismiss Stitch, summon Peter Pan in case Terra decides to use the "Death Arrow" move on you or really slams you hard. tho, summoning Peter Pan is a bad idea unless you have no MP and have low HP. during that point, Peter Pan will save you from dying. however, he won't last anywhere close enough to help throughout the fight becuz Terra can pummel him easily.

12. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

ok let's see how can i help you.....
    well for the abilities i think that there is that ability, it takes 5 AP
    activate all the blue abilities because they are attacks and activate the green abilities where there is write MP because it help you with the MP charge
    add reflect do your fast menu (you open it with L1 if you don't know), and try to use thunder, because it weakens his armor
    Enjoy ^_^ and good luck!!

13. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Finisher Berserk, Thats actually a code made to get infinite finishers and stuff, your talkin about the normal Berserk:) but yeah for any help defeating terra look at this guys fight and pick up some strategy
    Terra battle

and this is with restrictions so if you can master this stragety, wich is only based on normal attacks you can definitly defeat terra, and watch carfully how many attacks he uses before he leaves an opening and watch how to block his DM(Desperation Move)

14. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

yeah thanks, and i've discovered that stich can make many damage to terra

15. waytodawn13 Merlin's Housekeeper

Wait Terra? WHICH GAME IS THIS FOR!!!!!!!!

16. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

KH 2 final mix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.