Back from hibernation

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by LethalK, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LethalK Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey guys, I just made a new account here but used to have another one about 5 years ago or so under the name *KH*Fan. If there's any veterans from KH-vids then hey! But yeah I'm back after 4 years of unactivity with the whole anticipation for BBS. I still love Kingdom Hearts, playing it at least an hour a week when I have time.

Anyways, good to be back :)

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

hello old khv member why dont u just use your old account
    alt accounts are against the rules and i wouldnt
    want an old member banned
    and if you forgot your password you can always ask
    for help from an admin

3. LethalK Merlin's Housekeeper

Heya well my old account doesn't exist anymore me think. I checked with the whole lost password and my email was said to be nonexistent on the website. So yeah if I get banned it'd be pretty dumb because my old account just doesn't exist no more.

4. Jayn

Jeeze, guys. Other people HAVE re-joined before after a massive hiatus and posted that here.It's not that big of a deal, I don't think. Unless you have two active accounts, or have made several different accounts just to be a troll. :|

Whatever. Welcome back, have fun, follow the rules, be good.

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

You know what would be fantastic? If people stopped telling others that "LOOOOL STAFF'S GONNA GET YOU" and being backseat mods and end up not even telling the actual staff members.
    So for the love of god if there's an issue, tell us first, and then let us do our jobs.
    I'm gonna clean up this thread now.
    c:

Anyway, your old account is probably gone because we moved to the VB forum back in '06.
    So welcome back, really good to see that older members still come back here. I'd ask that you read the rules once more, since they've been updated recently.

Just a warning though, KHV's probably very different than what you remember; it may take a little getting used to, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other staff member. :]

6. LethalK Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh that's why! I left in '05

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.