Austrian man hid daughter in cellar for 24 years

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Luna Lovegood, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

2. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

3. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

wow...fricken shoot the father for doing something so cruel and ******ed.

4. Aura Goddess

What the hell! He should be shot.Thats just cruel.Seriously he should be put in jail for life for treating his daughter like that.There is no way he can be proven innocent.

5. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Thats horrible!
    Because of her stupied father, that poor girl and her children wasted years of there life! Locked away in a room with no sunlight or anything....
    Thats so sad...

6. Enigmatic Boy Twilight Town Denizen

Thats just sad and disgusting. I've heard of stories like this before, but it doesn't make me feel any better about them. Honestly, I find incest bad enough, but when the daughter was held against her will...:(

7. Repliku Chaser

Wow...that's really horrible. There was another case like this where a woman was locked up for 8 years also from Austria. Makes ya wonder. It also makes me wonder how his wife didn't figure anything out at all for 24 years and the girl was living down in the basement. This guy must have been really good at hiding them or his wife was really not the brightest apple on the tree.

I hope that girl will be alright and her kids too that have had no education and all. It's going to be hard for all of them to adapt to things.

8. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

This is really sad what he did to his own daughter, no one should have to go though that at all, it's really a shame that she wasn't helped sooner and that one of the children died and they as they believe was burned by the dad. But at least it's all over right and she's free, but still the worst has happened. I really don't think he will get away with this at all.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

That, is just unbelieveable. How could he do that to someone? Especially his own daughter and her children! I would say give him life, but i doubt he has long to live.

He's just ruined several folks lives for no reason. I don't think they'll ever properly adapt to thier lives outside. It's just shockin' that they lived in complete darkness. I can't even imagine what that would be like to live in that way for all those years.

10. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

It is horrible for what he did, though I think he shouldn't be killed. He should spend the rest of his life in prison instead of being shoot on the spot so he could pay the consequences for his actions. Or put him in a mental institution.

And I really can't see why the girl's mother hadn't noticed that her daughter "suddenly disappeared". She should've called the police in my opinion.

11. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Apparently, the wife wasn't that bright if she didn't notice all of this going on in the cellar.

12. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

At the risk of speaking very bluntly, I hope that man ****ing chokes. What disturbs me the most is that he must have planned this, since the cellar was dug so deep and hidden, and what if something had of happened to him? No one would have ever known they were down there.

Some people in this world are ****ing sick.

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Previous statements

-that is horrible!
    -I hope he dies!
    -how could anyone do that?

Life is full of horrific and unbelievable sh*t,and this is one of them.

whether or not he dies isnt for you to decide,though I can understand your anger.

and...well,who knows?

14. Majik Chaser

im probably gonna sound stupid since i believe i missed this in that article
    but how did she have children?

please god don't say its the fathers fault she got pregnant >_>

15. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Yes he did, he fathered her children.

16. Majik Chaser

well that just goes to prove that there are many sick fu*ks out there

17. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Hah...I saw this several hours ago on the news. It's horrible what he did to her. 7 Children, then locking her up. Apparently, the people of Austria are in EXTREME shock to have no been aware of any of this for 24 years. Imagine, 8 people being locked up in a cellar, never to have ever seen daylight.

18. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    @ Forsaken: There were only 4 people down there, he took in 4 of the kids as his own.

The thing that disturbs me most about this is the fact that it went on for so long and nobody discovered it until now. If this was just one isolated occurrence, imagine how many acts as horrible as this are happening that we don't even know about. It makes me sick.

19. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Hmm? I thought it was all of them. I didn't read the article, I just took what I heard from the news. They didn't really go into details with the children, so I just assumed that all of them were with her.

20. DarkAnubis Destiny Islands Resident

This kinda things make you think how sick the world is these days.
    I can´t believe that someone could do that to her own daughter, thats just SICK, i don´t believe in death sentence but i really think they hould kill that man.
    At least they found them, and puta an end to that SoaB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.