Site News Attention Forum Users!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Inasuma, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

We've cleaned out the Story of the Week forum and it has been deleted. I did post something a few minutes ago saying I was about to, but it seems the server change deleted it. Oh well. Anyway, since we have no one to do it and considering the staff's position at this moment in time, it has been deleted.

Thank you,

KH-Vids.Net Staff

2. W7F King's Apprentice

Does this mean iPraise isn't doing the contest anymore!?

*dances* sorry, but I just didn't like the way he ran things. Does that mean the positionis open!?!?!? OOOO OOO!!! Pick me!! Lol, I'm kidding. I mean, if you asked, I'd more than likely say yes, but there are others who have much more experience at this kinda stuff.

Thanx for posting this.

3. Rosey Chaser

I do believe i already posted in this thread.

>>

Kays then.

4. W7F King's Apprentice

Forum reset... Lol. It deleted a lot of posts.

5. mmmmmmmmmmk.

Doesn't really affect me...

but thanks for letting us know I guess.

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I'll just sticky this...just in case, people somehow 'forget' that there is no longer a 'Story of the Week'.

...it's a shame really. I wanted to participate.

T.T

7. W7F King's Apprentice

I've been like, REALLY REALLY REALLY bored for the past three hours, so to entertain myself (in between writing down idea for Ch. 6 of a story of mine), I imagined how I would run the story of the week competition. It seemed like fun, and I had it all planned out and everything. SOOooOOooOO....

If enough people complain that they want it back, and you forum mods decide to put it back up, I will gladly take control of it, even though I'm just a regular member (If no one else volunteers who actually IS a mod, of course). Just lettin' ya' know, lol. I just really liked the idea of the contest and all.

8. You just wanna be a mod =P

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Wow, I was never too fused about the Story of the week, thats kind of sad that its gone... I don't know why. I never even had anything to do with it.

10. W7F King's Apprentice

XDDD. Honestly, that's not it. I would gladly stay a normal member, and still have control over the thing. Its just, I have A LOT of free time, and going outside and frolicking through a field of posies just isn't my thing. Yeah, I go out and play basketball, or go to the beach, but the intarweb is teh coolestness. So, half of my life is on this thing... Wow, I need some friends. xD

This thing would take up a bit of my time, and that's good. When school starts, I'll be able to say to my English II teacher when I don't do her homework, "Sorry, I was evaluating some people's literary works last night, and didn't have enough time to do it. Could I turn it in later?" Hell, it might work. I hate the writing topics that you normally get from teachers... They're never any fun, and its almost always something stupid that a normal person would never wanna write about.

Off Topic: Wow, I think I've just made the longest post in this thread.

11. Zandyne King's Apprentice

*Laughs at how late this post was found by self*

I thought so....I didn't like how iPraise really ran things either -bad memories from the whole Debate Forum and...oh the grammar....-

But I agree with what some others said, if enough people gripe about it not being there, can it be brought back? I'd be more than happy to help (though that might not mean much) along with any of the others you may appoint. But eh, its all up to the staff really. 8D

12. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Um, thanks for the info, Craig. I never really cared about it so it doesnt effect me, but thanks anyway.

13. Donaut Banned

No problem for me. I never read those anyways.

14. Luka Deafening silence

Damn and i was goingto make one
    DAMN
    well guess it's better that way

15. Kingdomhearts3_4_ever Moogle Assistant

AWWWWWWWWWWWW That Sucks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.