Kingdom Hearts II Am I doing okay?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Samurai, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai King's Apprentice

Hey, just wondering if my current level is alright, or should I stay in Land of the Dragons an mindlessly level up?

My level is 14, Land of the dragons is my very first world besides Hallow Bastion and Twilite town...so, do I have the green light to continue on? Or should I stay and level up some more?

2. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

yea dude i think thats pretty cool to go ahead with.......if it where me i would just go up to 15 then leave..........but then again i left that place at lv. 9 and i did ok so you should do better:cool:

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

this game is SO EASY that u should NEVER have to mindlessly level up. if u do, u'll regret it becuz u'll make the game so much easier.

4. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Yea Evil man is right. If u lvl up too much the game will just fly by and u will have no challenge wat so ever. But yea u can go from there. I done beasts castle first b4 land of the dragons and i made the mistake of lvling up too much and i flew through the rest of the game untill I got to a certain part.

5. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

yep your on the perfect level, if you look on the world map it usally tells you what level you should be on beside the world, im on Xaldin and Im only on level 34! >.< :mad: stupid Xaldin!

6. Roxas OG

DON'T LEVEL UP AT ALL!!!

Even on Proud, the game is freakishly easy - do NOT, I repeat - do NOT level up at any point in the game or you will easily become bored.

7. Samurai King's Apprentice

Oh, that's good to know. I'll try stop leveling all the time. Although, I might want to take it into account. because I wish to defeat Sephiroth.

8. Roxas OG

Trust me - don't level up, then when you want to fight Sephiroth go to the top of Pride Rock and you can level up to 100 in seconds.

9. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

I always level up in hollow bastion or christmas town! great places to level up in! ^_~

10. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

To level up to 99 fast, just put your heath at critical, equipt the Gull Wing keyblade. Now go to the pride lands. Behind Kings Den, there is a place where youll see hundreds of heartless flying around. Fight them with these settings and you will quickly level up.

11. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Same here, they r two of the bet places. I also lvl up in the place before the brink of despair u know by the skyscraper :) Great place ta lvl up Wisdom form too.

12. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Yeh, I practically leveled up Wisdom in about...I dunno, an hour or so. TWTNW is also a pretty good place in my point of view. Just going through it completely and defeating all Nobodies racks up some exp for the party and Final Form.

13. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Yea i agree i lvld up my final form there too. I though Master form was the most boreing ta lvl up huff. And the abilities u gained from it wer not the best.

14. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I found Thunder only useful for a group of enemies cause of my spamming of Thunder lol. Yeh, it's ok. I reckon the only thing decent was getting two Keyblades, Sora getting a boost for Air Combos, and Aerial Dodge. Either then that, Master isn't great. The best place to train Master is the Land of Dragons.

Time to get back on topic:

You can level up but you'll find it too easy afterwards. Seriously. I was like 62 when I fought Xemnas the first time....because I was leveling up Final Form.

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

If you need to get level 99 to beat sephiroth then I feel sorry for you when you find out about Hades Paradox.

Yeah if you don't level up you'll be fine and if you’re having trouble check the battle level for that world.

Also for those of you thinking the game is too easy I’ve got a small trick. If you go through the whole 1K heartless battle before going to the Pridelands and Halloween Town, all of the worlds get a bit harder. But honestly not much and you barely notice because it still has the same flow. You just jumped up a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.