AJM's Warioware RPG 2.0

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by The Notorious AJM, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Notorious AJM Destiny Islands Resident

So the old one got deleted or something...This RPG is based on the Warioware video game series. I'm gonna play my OC.

Name: Mina
    Appearance: This is easy since she's Mona's twin sister...Picture Mona with brown hair, wearing a red and white baseball cap decorated with a Fire Flower pin, turned backwards; a white tank top with the red Nintendo logo printed on it; a black leather mini-skirt; a red leather belt with a buckle shaped like an NES controller; a black wristband on her right wrist; white legwarmers and black loafers.
    Personality: Sarcastic, smug and somewhat rude at times. When she was a child, she won a trophy (her belt buckle) for beating all the NES games.
    Weapons and Abilities: Well this isn't really a weapon, but her shoes have those skate wheels built into them that turn them into roller skates. Of course, she is skilled at video games, and is a good singer.

As far as players go: ten people for the main characters (Wario, Mona, Jimmy T., Kat+Ana, Ashley, Dr. Crygor, Mike, Penny, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Young Cricket), and ten "floaters"--to play all the minor characters. If you want to play, please don't post in this topic but PM me with your age, gender, RPG(s) and character applying for. I don't want to start this RPG until I find players for all the main characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.