AJM's Kingdom Hearts RPG!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by The Notorious AJM, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Notorious AJM Destiny Islands Resident

So I figured with a smaller community, it'd be easier to find players for an RP. This is my KH rp, it starts at the time CoM begins and goes on from there. I will be playing an OC of mine, Kiki the Fairy. This is her bio:

Name: Kiki the Fairy "KTF"
    Appearance: Light blue eyes, long brown hair tied into pigtails with white ribbons, wearing a white string bikini-style top with a white skirt that has an open slit on one end with a thinly braided brown leather belt that has a small leather pouch on one side, and white high-heel "stilletto" sandals.
    History: She used to live in a forest with other fairies before she met up with Sora, Donald and Goofy. I don't want to spoil much of the RP, so I'll leave it at that.
    Personality: She's kind of shy, somewhat polite and sweet-natured.
    Weapons and Abilities: She has a magic wand that can cast the basic magic spells (Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Stop, Aero, Cure) and more.

As far as players go, I need three players to play Sora, Donald and Goofy; also I need people to play other minor characters such as Kairi, Namine, Roxas, Riku, Organization XIII, Disney/Final Fantasy "world" characters, etc. If you want to play, please don't post in this topic but PM me a "resume" in this format, PM subject "KH rp application":

KhV username:
    Position applying for: (Specify a main character or if wanting to play a minor character enter "Floater")
    Experience: (Enter at least three past relevant RPs that you've been in. If it's on a different forum community, enter the URL to ther exact thread the RP was in. Include your username on that site, and the character(s) you played.)

I'd prefer if I had all the main characters before I start accepting floaters. Once you get the part, don't post right away--I want this to go smoothly so I'll be directing who posts and when.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.