A King's Story: High in the Skies

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by xXRhian+RoxasXx, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

A BIG thanks for keybladewarrioroflegend for making the very first 'A King's Story' and inspiring my to make a sequel! Some of this is my own doing too and copyright of SOME names go to their correct games/Animes/whatever.

3067, Arcadia.

The world was raging with a constant war, everything was dying.
    Fire burned the land.
    Water had drought everywhere.
    The Earth became infertile to grow anything and constant earthquakes appeared.
    The land of Dalmasca had had enough.
    Eventually, all the most powerful mages around, lined the border of the continent and raised it into the sky as the land below died in hell. Everything was at peace again.

4067, Dalmasca.

Everything is at peace still. The land has split up into 8 different Kingdoms.

The Fire Kingdom
    The Water Kingdom
    The Earth Kingdom
    The Air Kingdom
    The Lightning Kingdom
    The Light Kingdom
    The Dark Kingdom
    The Twilight Kingdom

The Fire, Water, Dark and Twilight Kingdoms have a firm alliance while the Earth, Lighting, Air and Light Kingdoms to too. Everyone is on neutral ground until for some random reason, the Earth Kingdom attack the Water Kingdom. UN prepared, the Water Kingdom was taken down and was forced to use a last resort action of sinking their Kingdom deep under the seas they used to be on top of. The Air Kingdom took higher to the skies, lost in the clouds and the Lightning Kingdom suddenly hid what it was doing inside their laboratories.
    The Earth Kingdom was slowly gaining power and demons arose, attacking any land they could find.
    Soon, the Fire Kingdom pulled in their allies and decided that whatever was happening, it must be stopped. Afterwards, a letter arrived saying that only 8 people can stop this madness and destruction and restore the land of Dalmasca back to the new Arcadian world below.

Rules

MY thread, MY rules. Don’t like them? Tough titty.

1) No Godmodding or Powerplaying. PLEASE. No one likes it and it just makes the RP less fun.

2) Try to use proper grammar. Don’t put ‘u’ instead of ‘you’ or ‘r’ instead of ‘are’. People won’t understand you at all. Use “” when talking and OOC if you’re speaking as yourself, not your chara. Also put BIC if you’re back in or just make your post in chara

Two spaces down like this.

3) If you’re gonna leave, TELL ME! We can kill your charas if you’re in the Arena or someone can take over them if you want. I hate people leaving and we have to RP around your charas. Also, don’t leave if no one is interacting with your charas. I’ll help you along by getting you near to my charas or helping you get close to other charas.
    Adding on, if you’re gonna be gone for awhile, TELL ME!

4) Swearing is allowed. Just don’t use it too often really. Romance and Violence is encouraged too. I’m allowing it to happen out and in the arena too.

5) I have the right to not let you into the thread, kick you out of the thread and make and remove rules as I deem necessary.

6) No spamming/flaming in this thread. I had it in my last thread and I was VERY pissed off. Adding on, whoever does it gets a warning.

7) Read the other person’s post properly. If you don’t understand just ask them in OOC form or RP form.

8) Try to stay in chara and act your age. Joking around - fun - but annoying if all the time. If you wanna cyber too, take it to PM or time skip.

9) Please try to stay active!

10) I have a three strikes, you’re out! System. Breaking any of these rules 3 times then you’re out. If you do not leave after I’ve asked you nicely then I will have to bring staff into it which I DON’T wanna do.

11) Only 8 people can be the chosen ones. First come, first serve. If one of the people who are a chosen one leaves then that space is open. In the RP, that person would die and their powers would pass onto whoever wants it. SIMPLES! Also, we need Kings/Queens of these Kingdoms. Again, only 8 are allowed (because of the kingdoms) and if there is a King and queen, they have to have a love relationship (otherwise they would be them!)

12) STICK to the story.

13) Got any ideas for the RP? PM me, I’m free to take suggestions.

14) HAVE FUN!

Warnings

Banned

Chosen Ones

Fire: Kazune Haine
    Water: Opal
    Dark: Rei
    Twilight: Akito
    Earth:
    Electricity: Alphonose
    Air: Tsuyoki
    Light:

OC Forms

OC form (hero)

Username:
    Name:
    History:
    Personality:
    Weapon:
    Ability:
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight):
    Chosen One?:
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier):

OC form (villian)

Username:
    Name:
    History:
    Personality:
    Weapon:
    Ability:
    Kingdom (Earth, Light, Electricity or Air):
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier):

Accepted OCs

OC form (hero)
    Username: xXRhian+RoxasXx
    Name: Kazune Haine
    Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/woods-of-night/anime_guy-1.jpg
    History: When he was 17, he became King of the Fire Kingdom after is old Master, Reese, killed his father. Settling down with his friend Xyam in the new castle, he ruled alone. Soon, he fell in love with Xyam and they became boyfriend and girlfriend (>:3). Meeting new friends and finding his lost family again, everything seemed happy- Until things stirred up in the Earth Kingdom....
    Personality: A very happy-go-lucky person and cares alot for the people around him. He HATES baths beyond all reason and at times, acts like a little kid as so much of it had been taken away from his amnesia.
    Weapon: A Sword with a black blade and golden hilt.
    Ability: He can use the nature around him to make him fly, heal himself or others and make them move and fight. He can also use all magiks too.
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): Fire
    Chosen One?: Yes
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): King

OC form (villian)
    Name: Kotarou Haine
    Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/q5sY3j48kVt2nj2AQqQ3yoeHjIsPGsGTGzXn93TdAcPEHduN4UASSPGurAq2M-HHGt0yOSH4o-O*SWbryhUbMdmp*9akyYlc/AnimeGuy183.jpg
    History: When he became 17, he left home and married the Earth Princess, becoming the King. After that, he had no contact with his old family.

More shall be revealed during the story.

Personality: Cold hearted and cruel but does love the ones close to him.
    Weapon: He doesn't have one, he relies on magiks.
    Ability: Revealed later.
    Kingdom (Earth, Light, Electricity or Air): Earth
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): King

OC form (hero)

Name: Kaida
    Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/79504193...anime_girl.jpg
    History: She lost her memories and became Rei's guardian. After being kidnapped by Reese, they fell in love and got married after him becoming the Twilight King. Then regaining more memories, she turned out to be the Princess of Ice and they both became King and Queen of Twilight Ice.
    Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, happy-go-lucky and can be a bit childish at times.
    Weapon: A white staff she uses to make her magik stronger
    Ability: She can use the nature around her to make her fly, heal herself or others and make them move and fight.
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): Twilight
    Chosen One?: No.
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Queen.

OC form (villian)

Name: Alphonose
    Appearance: http://data18.sevenload.com/slcom/cg/br/ghgjiec/dpgdlnjollkc.jpg~/Sweet-Anime-Boy.jpg
    History: He woke up three years ago on the floor with a girl standing over him. Having no idea where he was, he was treated kindly and like a little Prince, yet he felt empty inside. Every so often, he is given pills and had to do physical and mental tests while scientists watch him. Ever since then, he has never gotten any older.
    Personality: He has none, he has no feelings whatsoever.
    Weapon: None
    Ability: He can look at people and use all the darkness of them to make themselves see it in his eyes.
    Kingdom (Earth, Light, Electricity or Air): Electricity
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): ?

OC form (hero)

Username: Xyam>
    Name:Xyam
    Appearance: http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?albumid=1403&pictureid=12196
    History:random nobody who appeared out of nothing. found wandering around when 17 by Kazune, fell in love, yada yada...
    Personality: basically ,childish but loving.
    Weapon: N/A
    Ability: Fire manipulation, flight plus other stuff
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): fire
    Chosen One?: apparently not
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier):...soon to be queen

OC form (hero)

Username: moshimoshi!!!
    Name: Akito Morimoto
    Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/Al-DYsF0g...RRifsj8WI*6suGj9R*1/PureAngel0143AnimeBoy.jpg
    History: He grew up poor in the Twilight Kingdom. Both his parents had died when he was just a small child. Despite all his misfrotune, he remains with a positive attitude and a kind heart. He seeks adventure and when he became chosen, he was trilled.
    Personality: Kind and confident, he always looks forward for whats next to come. He is very helpful and powerful.
    Weapon: Light Spear
    Ability: Summons Twilight
    Chosen One?: yes
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Soldier

Name: Kami Seko
    Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/50425/anime girl.jpg
    History: She grew up as a spoiled brat. She got whatever she wanted and it made her bad. She hope that the war will go well in her favor so that she can't rule over tons of people.
    Personality: Cruel in a cuteish sort of way.
    Weapon: Katana
    Ability: Uses lighting abilities. Is quick and percise when attacking and it is rare when she misses an oppenent.
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Soon to be queen

Username: The Graceful Assassin.
    Name: Ickaigo Uematsu
    Appearance: http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x161/slyeditor/Crap/AnimeMaleMage-1.jpg
    History: He can't recall much, but he remembers how he became a soldir in the Fire Kingdom.
    Personality: He is loyal to his leaders. He can be very tough to others. He treats citizens with respect.
    Weapon: A Katana.
    Ability: He can use various magic spells.
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): Fire.

OC form (villian)

Username: The Graceful Assassin
    Name: Hokagu Zulementi.
    Appearance: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh133/calliekayoutcast654/anime guys/swordsman6.jpg
    History: He was recruited after driving back the Fire Kingdom when they attacked. He is a lone orphan.
    Personality: He is very cruel, and bitter. He'll do anything to kill anyone from the Fire Kingdom.
    Weapon: Longsword.
    Ability: Supernova, which can turn an entire kingdom into dust. He dies in the process.
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Knight

Username: Smackdoodle McF***in-Giggles >;D
    Name: Braxen
    Appearance: http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?albumid=1637&pictureid=14891
    History:He lived his life as a quiet child, he had shown interest in fighting at a young age and as he grew he trained endlessly, he found who he thought would be the love of his life and when she was taken from him he lost his center.... he gave up on people and became more introverted, after years serving in a foreign land under his master, he has found peace and will usually tend to seem uncaring towards most people.
    Personality: he is quiet but loves to fight, he will usually never be the instigator of a fight and will use an enemy's weak point as an opportunity, he can sometimes be talkative and romantic as times as well. he demands respect from his other members and will not be undermined by others.
    Weapon: Blade of the mists, duel Balisongs (butterfly Knives)
    Ability: Darkness, Nothingness, illusion
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): Dark
    Chosen One?:sure why the hell not

Hero
    Username: Bluelazor
    Name: Akihiko Notsura
    Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/ryuzaki/shinigami_itaki/Ryuzaki.jpg?o=163
    History: Akihiko was raised in an orphanage until he was 18, in which he left to be on his own in hopes of finding at least one of the chosen and help them along their adventure. It's been almost ten years since then and he still has yet to find one of the chosen, but he is starting to feel doubtful that he ever will find them.
    Personality: Quiet, but when he has something to say he's not afraid to say it. Extremely smart with a great amount of "common sense" he is also rather competitive and hates the idea of losing.
    Weapon: Bow and arrow.
    Ability: Can make things as dark as he wants, except for pitch black.
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Guardian

Villain
    Name: Mira Yamamura
    Appearance:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/c/c9/Mira.jpg/180px-Mira.jpg
    History: Mira was raised as the princess of the Light kingdom, and took over the position as ruler when her father died a year prior to the beginning of this RP. Since then, she has made it her goal to make sure her kingdom remains on the Earth kingdom's good side whilst quietly striving to get her kingdom to be strong enough to take on the Earth kingdom, making hers the dominate nation.
    Personality: Despises the idea of losing, large temper which is often lashed out onto her servants, and is not afraid to say anything which makes her seen as disrespectful.
    Weapon: none, relies on magick
    Ability: Strike lightning whenever she pleases, and can summon at least five creatures although she avoids summoning that many due to it making her exhausted and vulnerable.
    Kingdom (Earth, Light, Electricity or Air): Light
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Queen

Username: keybladewarrioroflegend
    Name: Rei
    Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs44/300W..._by_Lizeth.jpg
    History: Once the king of the Twilight kingdom. Rei's brother, Reese, took over the kingdom. He married Rei's most trusted guardian. Rei went missing for awhile after that.
    Personality: Nice, a kind, loving person.
    Weapon: Dark Redemption (katana)
    Ability: Summoning of dark creatures
    Kingdom: Dark? (He was that kingdom's king in the first RP after the takeover... sooo...)
    Role: King

I'm just gonna say Reese went missing in the last RP. I'll bring him in later.

Guess who's baaaack!?
    Username: keybladewarrioroflegend
    Name: Erix
    Appearance: http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/wp-con...rt-nero-02.jpg
    History: He is Kazune's father and former king of the fire kingdom. He came to Reese with a horde of heartless, offering a deal. Reese dies, and he will not destroy the kingdom. Reese agreed, but in an epic battle, Erix was throne into a lava pit. The reason he is back is unknown
    Personality: Evil, manipulative.
    Weapon: Hellbringer (In pic)
    Ability: Heartless summoning and fire magic
    Kingdom: Earth
    Role: Knight

Username: The True Key
    Name: Neal
    Appearance: [See attatched]
    History: His parents were ruthlessly slaughtered right in front of his eyes when he was a mere 6 year old. He searched for years and got revenge on the killer. He now serves Rei as a guardian.
    Personality: Serious, distant
    Weapon: Light Arcana (katana)
    Ability: Can summon undead soldiers
    Kingdom: Dark
    Chosen One?:
    Role: Guardian

Username: Midnight Star
    Name: Opal Moonshine
    Appearance: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc303/sakura24_photo/anime_girl.jpg
    History: Her parents disappeared when she was young, brought up by
    Personality: Quiet but confident, likes solving puzzles, kind, clever but doesn't think she is
    Weapon: 2 Daggers
    Ability: Can control water
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): Water

OC form (villian)

Username: Legion
    Name: Tsuyoki
    Appearance:
    History: Born into the lower, impoverished classes, Tsuyoki's only option for food and money was enlisting in the armed forces.
    Personality: He's very down to earth and hates heights.
    Weapon: a pair of sickle chains
    Ability: He can fly though any element
    Kingdom (Earth, Light, Electricity or Air): Air
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): soldier

2. Xyam> Destiny Islands Resident

holy shiz...

OC form (hero)

Username: Xyam>
    Name:Xyam
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    History:random nobody who appeared out of nothing. found wandering around when 17 by Kazune, fell in love, yada yada...
    Personality: basically ,childish but loving.
    Weapon: N/A
    Ability: Fire manipulation, flight plus other stuff
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): fire
    Chosen One?: apparently not
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier):...soon to be queen

btw you mean 'tough titty'

3. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Accepted. Happy now?

4. Xyam> Destiny Islands Resident

yesh! very...

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OC form (hero)

Name: Akito Morimoto
    Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/Al-DYsF0g...RRifsj8WI*6suGj9R*1/PureAngel0143AnimeBoy.jpg
    History: He grew up poor in the Twilight Kingdom. Both his parents had died when he was just a small child. Despite all his misfrotune, he remains with a positive attitude and a kind heart. He seeks adventure and when he became chosen, he was trilled.
    Personality: Kind and confident, he always looks forward for whats next to come. He is very helpful and powerful.
    Weapon: Light Spear
    Ability: Summons Twilight
    Chosen One?: yes

6. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Accepted! :lolface:

7. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

OC form (hero)

Username: The Graceful Assassin.
    Name: Ickaigo Uematsu
    History: He can't recall much, but he remembers how he became a soldir in the Fire Kingdom.
    Personality: He is loyal to his leaders. He can be very tough to others. He treats citizens with respect.
    Weapon: A Katana.
    Ability: He can use various magic spells.
    Kingdom (Fire, Water, Dark or Twilight): Fire.
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Soldier.

8. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Accepted. Come on guys, I need more villians!

9. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OC form (villian)

Name: Kami Seko
    Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/50425/anime girl.jpg
    History: She grew up as a spoiled brat. She got whatever she wanted and it made her bad. She hope that the war will go well in her favor so that she can't rule over tons of people.
    Personality: Cruel in a cuteish sort of way.
    Weapon: Katana
    Ability: Uses lighting abilities. Is quick and percise when attacking and it is rare when she misses an oppenent.
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Soon to be queen

10. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Accepted! YAY!

11. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

OK.

OC form (villian)

Username: The Graceful Assassin
    Name: Hokagu Zulementi.
    History: He was recruited after driving back the Fire Kingdom when they attacked. He is a lone orphan.
    Personality: He is very cruel, and bitter. He'll do anything to kill anyone from the Fire Kingdom.
    Weapon: Longsword.
    Ability: Supernova, which can turn an entire kingdom into dust. He dies in the process.
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Knight.

12. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Accepted! xDDD A few more members.

13. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Smackdoodle McF***in-Giggles >;D
    Name: Braxen
    History:He lived his life as a quiet child, he had shown interest in fighting at a young age and as he grew he trained endlessly, he found who he thought would be the love of his life and when she was taken from him he lost his center.... he gave up on people and became more introverted, after years serving in a foreign land under his master, he has found peace and will usually tend to seem uncaring towards most people.
    Personality: he is quiet but loves to fight, he will usually never be the instigator of a fight and will use an enemy's weak point as an opportunity, he can sometimes be talkative and romantic as times as well. he demands respect from his other members and will not be undermined by others.
    Weapon: Blade of the mists, duel Balisongs (butterfly Knives)
    Ability: Darkness, Nothingness, illusion
    Chosen One?:sure why the hell not

just basically copied and pasted my Org. XIII OC into this format xD

14. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Accepted! :lolface:

15. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

muwahahaha! XD Here we go! :D
    Hero
    Name: Akihiko Notsura
    Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/ryuzaki/shinigami_itaki/Ryuzaki.jpg?o=163
    History: Akihiko was raised in an orphanage until he was 18, in which he left to be on his own in hopes of finding at least one of the chosen and help them along their adventure. It's been almost ten years since then and he still has yet to find one of the chosen, but he is starting to feel doubtful that he ever will find them.
    Personality: Quiet, but when he has something to say he's not afraid to say it. Extremely smart with a great amount of "common sense" he is also rather competitive and hates the idea of losing.
    Weapon: Bow and arrow.
    Ability: Can make things as dark as he wants, except for pitch black.

Villain
    Name: Mira Yamamura
    Appearance:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/c/c9/Mira.jpg/180px-Mira.jpg
    History: Mira was raised as the princess of the Light kingdom, and took over the position as ruler when her father died a year prior to the beginning of this RP. Since then, she has made it her goal to make sure her kingdom remains on the Earth kingdom's good side whilst quietly striving to get her kingdom to be strong enough to take on the Earth kingdom, making hers the dominate nation.
    Personality: Despises the idea of losing, large temper which is often lashed out onto her servants, and is not afraid to say anything which makes her seen as disrespectful.
    Weapon: none, relies on magick
    Ability: Strike lightning whenever she pleases, and can summon at least five creatures although she avoids summoning that many due to it making her exhausted and vulnerable.
    Kingdom (Earth, Light, Electricity or Air): Light
    Role (Guardian, Knight, King, Queen or Soldier): Queen

16. Xyam> Destiny Islands Resident

can we start now? :3

holy moly ! L!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: L!!!!! :=D: Accepted, we can start WHEN I add someone else. Xyam, I think you know who.

18. Xyam> Destiny Islands Resident

......-grumble-....

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I can guess who but how long do we have to wait? :why?:

20. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

He's joining now :=D: I didn't even have to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.