Kingdom Hearts II 4 Things -.-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by king1294, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey People please help me with atleast one of these things. KH2 BTW

1. This is gonna be a little long but whats a good stragety to beat Seproth: My way is:
    To keep jamming triangle at the beginning, then turn around and combo him, next to step back a few paces and let him miss, then combo again
    Then later in the game, I use ariel dodge lv2 from master form and jump towards from where he teleported
    Now later in the game once I get him to 9 life bars I well lose -.- So please help me with a good guide

2. What lv do all forms go up to ( max )

3. How do you obtain final form? I am up to the part where you beat Xemmas twice

4. How do you get King Mickey to help you, I never played as him even after I died a few times..

2. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Ok:
    1) The best strategy to beat Sephy is use guard and when u are ready combo him (magics won't work)
    2) The Max level is 7 and at that level u obtain the Form's ability at level 3
    3) Go in The World That Never Was, u obtain it there, then just Drive into a Form (I used Valor and Master) when u are near some Nobodies
    4) King's interventions depend from what boss and how many times he helped you, here the bosses:

-Shan-Yu
    -Thresholder
    -Dark Thorn and Shadow Stalker
    -Cerberus
    -Hydra
    -Volcano Lord and Blizzard Lord
    -Storm Rider
    -Xaldin
    -Grim Reaper Heartless (First Battle)
    -Xemnas (Armor)

Hope this helps, Enjoy:D

3. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

1. get someone else besides me

2. level 7 is max for all forms (including summon)

3. After the cutscene with Sora fighting Roxas ( by non-final mix standards) it is just like Antiform, it is a random occurance. But after first getting it, you can use it like the other forms. I know there are statcistics about getting it but I don't know them.

4. There are certain boss battles through the game where if Sora dies, King Mickey comes to help. Some example are: Dark Thorn, Cerberus, and Xaldin

4. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

I palyed at world that never was for 5 hours and never got final form e.e

Also how many cups are there in underowrld? I jsut beat the one with the blue boss a tthe end e.e

5. Shift Chaser

The ones you need to talk with Pain/Panic(Forgot wich) are:
    Pain and Panic cup,Cerberus cup,Titan cup and Goddess of Fate cup.

And the ones you need to talk with Hades are:
    Pain and Panic Paradox cup,Cerberus Paradox cup,Titan Paradox cup and Hades Paradox cup.

6. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Try to go in the place before the Kingdom Hearts dorr (I don't remember the name)
    Then, in the Underworlds there are 5 cups (I don't remembere all the names) however the 5th cup is the Paradox Hade's Cup and u can unlock that tournament leveling up all the Forms at 7, Summons and be at level 99.

7. Shift Chaser

Except for Reflect,one of the most powerful magics.

8. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

There are 8 tournaments excluding the mandatory one you have to fight. They are Pain and Panic Cup, Cerberus Cup, Titan Cup, Goddess of Fate Cup, Pain and Panic Paradox Cup, Cerberus Paradox Cup, Titan Paradox Cup, and Hades Paradox Cup.

9. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

The Paradox Cups (except Hade's Paradox Cup) aren't cups, only tournaments

10. Shift Chaser

You don't need to be at level 99,it's just recommended.

Sorry,i forgot,you don't even win any trophy from then.

11. king1294 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks everyoen for the help..

7 summoning , 99 lv and 7 in all form? Wow whats sucks is that 7 summoning

12. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Oh, yeah, you're right, for Sephy IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT to use Reflect, is better than guard, and it also reflect Sephy's special move (that that u have to push triangle to block)

Just summon some1 and wait that the Drive Bar is finish, then continue to summon and wait

13. Repliku Chaser

I never bothered with reflect on Sephiroth but just to play around and that was when the Dark Orbs he uses appear so that they go back at him. I found it really isn't 'so' important. The most important way to win Sephiroth is to start recognizing his pattern. He always does a specific pattern that I wrote up in the Jiminy Journal, if you look there, and that might help you some, but you just have to kind of play around with it.

Make sure to use the Reaction Command and stock elixirs if you can for the fight. Also have MP rage as high as you can so you and Donald can heal yourself. There are just times you want to engage him and other times you want to move away from him. Also remember the lock on and see if the Jiminy Journal here helps you some since I wrote out a lot of how he moves through the fight there. Hope that helps.

14. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Srry I didn't understand, do you mean in Sephy's fight? Because there's no Donald there :mellow:

15. Repliku Chaser

Hot damn, I am waking up. Yes, there is no Donald. That's -why- you put elixirs on yourself if you can and fill up all your slots with them.

I can copy and paste the journal section I did but if you look there in the sticky thread above, it has pretty much an outline of what Sephiroth will do. If that doesn't help, let me know and I can gladly go into more detail and bore some people with a long essay. :)

16. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Hey, everybody makes mistakes:D

And it will not annoy, Sephy is a very hard boss, so people need most help possible :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.