358/2 Days 358/2 days weapons and characters discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Nuff' Said, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuff' Said Banned

I think that that there is some sort of leveling up process for the member's weapons. also i think that riku somehow synthesises his soul-eater into oblivion, or he stole it from roxas.
    xion could possibly be kairi's first nobody because she did lose her memory of her somebody like every other nobody. the wielding the keyblade thing doesnt really mean anything because kairi can wield too with riku's wtd but transforms for her.
    when kairi went to secret place then sora came, and the wind blew kairi almost into sora and i think that her heart was ripped in half somehow, one part went into sora and one part turned into a nobody but no heartless resulting into xion.
    namine formed from the dark keyblade stabbing sora which explains why she has power over everybody that was connected with sora

2. Shift Chaser

This is just,stupid,we all know Riku doesn't wield a Keyblade of his own until after you met him on the Land of Dragons,in KH2.
    And he also wields Way To Dawn.
    But if you're talking about the Deep Dive scene,well,Riku simple used Roxas Keyblade,and Roxas Allowed him to.
    What?
    Riku Way to Dawn didn't transform into Kairi's Keyblade if that's what you're saying.

Nobodies are made of Empty bodies,not Hearts.
    And Kairi's body was with Maleficent after Destiny Islands disappeared.
    And also,that Naminé thing is pretty old,and it's bebcause She was a Nobody made from Sora with Kairi's Heart,so basically,she's half nobody of Sora,and half of Kairi.

3. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

All correct. I agree with everything you just said. He wields the "Way to Dawn" after Land of Dragons in KH2. Litterally, if you don't remember, might as well think. And no, it did not transform, otherwise Kairi would be in trouble. And yes, all Nobodies are the body, not the heart.

Seriously, they should at least make it to where you can level up your stats and some weapons...or, they should make it to where you could only make ONE keyblade in the game, cause using the same old keyblades gets old.

4. Ultimecia sorceress

Agreeing with DeadHeart. As for leveling up, probably not the weapons, but the player's stats. It makes more sense.

One keyblade would get boring so it would be cool if Roxas could get new keyblades, but not any of the other members, unless Saix got a closet full of Claymores or something xD

5. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I agree, get him the one Ven uses in one screenshot of battle. *laughs*

6. Shift Chaser

Probably not though.
    I think you'll only be able to upgrade your weapons,or get new ones exactly like the one you're using(I mean,like in FF Dissidia,no matter which weapon you equip in your character,he still uses only one weapon)
    If they made Roxas Wield his Keyblade the same way as Ven,it would be more than enough for having no other weapons to equip.

7. Ultimecia sorceress

Like Kingdom Key upgraded to Kingdom Key+

8. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

So, no other weapon to equip? Well, if that's true, guess we outta wait then.

9. Shift Chaser

Kinda.
    I'm just saying that IF they don't add any other weapon they could make Roxas wield his Keyblade like Ven at least.

10. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Sounds good to me, plus, the when I saw the trailer, I saw him wield only the Kingdom Key...why?

11. Nuff' Said Banned

but riku wields oblivion when he faced xion

12. Shift Chaser

Because it's his Default Weapon(but like i said,there's a chance that it is the only weapon he gets to equip).
    No,he wasn't using Oblivion,he used Soul Eater.

13. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Holy crap,that's a awsome theory,did you think this up,or did you find it somewhere?

14. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I think he made that up really.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

hm....who say's that Xion is even related to Sora and Kairi? I mean, sure she looks like them...and she wields a keyblade...but we found out that keyblade is fake. so....maybe she isn't connected to them at all?

16. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

Namine's quotes suggest that Sora's memories are related to Sora, and Xion comments herself that she looks like Kairi.

17. Kiyoshi Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah I think so,too.
    Just like in Chain of Memories for GBA and PS2. He ALWAYS had just one Keyblade.

In 358/2 Days the Keyblades you can equip will probably have abilities just like in KH 2 like "Combo+" etc.

18. Shift Chaser

Of course she is....
    Yeah,she does,and like i said many times,if you somhow mix Xion and Naminé physical(Sp?)(I mean,Naminé is blond,Xion has a dark hair,blakc + Yellow = Brown,which is the color of Kairi's hair,yeah,i know it's stupid)you'll get something like KH2 Kairi.
    I hope they also add certain action abilities for the charaters,i mean,moves.

19. Kiyoshi Merlin's Housekeeper

So far what I have seen it just looks like KH 1 (like Sora) with "simple moves"
    But I hope Roxas will gain some moves and ability commands like "Arcanum" etc. ^^

20. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

Nobody was made from body and soul but looks like it still need heart as intermediary. Read secret ansem report again
    "With the exception of Namine, Nobodies remember their time as humans.
    But Sora's Nobody, "Roxas", has lost the memories of when he was Sora.

The reason for this may be that Sora spent little time as a Heartless while Roxas was left behind as a Nobody, and returned to becoming a human with a heart.

Somehow, Roxas is similar to Namine. While being Kairi's Nobody, Namine was born using Sora's body and soul as an intermediary.

And Roxas was Sora's Nobody, left behind when Sora returned to being a human through not his own heart, but using Kairi's heart as an intermediary"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.