358/2 Days in Anticipate 2008 Releases

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, it seems recently in a Magazine (Famitsu possibly?) There is a list of 2008 release, as well as other anticipated things in 2008, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has also made the list. The only real update to it's info section is that it says 2008.

Now most of you probably notice Final Fantasy XIII is here as well, what it's saying is that in 2008 we'll be seeing real footage of the game, and by real footage that means gameplay that is actual gameplay. Hopefully the White Engine will be in use this time as well.

[​IMG]

Source: FFKH Blog

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Mexony
      Mexony
      Cooio! Can't wait:D Espically..this news...makes me so jolly lol:D Can't wait to see what's coming up...(in the days...........*cough*)
    2. soul899er
      soul899er
    3. exile0025
      exile0025
      Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Unmei
      Unmei
      is it gonna come out in 2008 in america, too? hopefully...
    5. Bakateer
      Bakateer
      That's what I was thinking.Usually we get stuff a few months after.
      Still , it's great news!:)
    6. KhRiku15
      KhRiku15
      oo i can't wait!:)
    7. twilight knight4
    8. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      omg really??? cuz that wud be hella awesome... :sigh: im desperately waiting... and waiting... waiting.. waiting.... :cold:
    9. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      woo it coming out this year i am buying it if comes to america in 2008 or anyother year in that matter
    10. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      Well, that's GREAT news. Now I will be able to sleep better, knowing that it is coming out this year.
    11. Radiowave
      Radiowave
      ahh i know how this will turn out...like kh2, ppl thought it would come out whenever they said it would but it came out like 2-4 months after its original release date...if i remember correctly. What im saying is, its probably not going to come out until december... or in the summer time. Both of those "date regions" are the best times to release videogames. judging by kh1's release date sometime in late fall/ early winter and CoM winter release date we can expect 358/2 days to come in the winter...if what im typing is right.
    12. Zexion
      Zexion

hmm.............maybe.....it will only released in japan just like kh re com
    13. Shaman13khvids live
      Shaman13khvids live
      Kh

yessssssssssssssssssssssss!
    14. Flamedancer
      Flamedancer
      Oh, good lord, no!! I just bought a DS SOLELY FOR THIS GAME (so what if it's early?) If it doesn't come out over here, I'm going to cry...:cold:
    15. KHMasterPK
      KHMasterPK
      Well you could still order it from Japan...As far as I remember the Nintendo DS (Unlike other systems) is region free meaning you can play games from around the world with a mod chip or anything else.
    16. Amber
      Amber
      Do not say such things!

My parents would never let me import it if that happened....
    17. Tai112336
      Tai112336
      Bbs

My brother says it'd be expensive to import, but no worries! The Big Man (Nomura) said that they're planning for "over-seas releases". And where would be a shoe-in for a release?

I already have a DS, so no worries 'bout that. The problem is a PSP for BBS...
    18. zjonjonz
      zjonjonz
      I can't wait

I really want to play RE:Chain of memories
    19. KH2564
      KH2564
      Dudes

They are going to release The three games nation wide so dont worry!

Summer 2008