รץภςє๔: OOC Den

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

รץภςђє๔
    Main RP Thread: Here

noun,
    (used esp. in the phrases in sync and out of sync)
    1. synchronization: The picture and the soundtrack were out of sync.
    2. harmony or harmonious relationship: Management wants to be in sync with the client's wishes.

verb, (used without object), verb (used with object)

CONCERN OF TIME IN THIS RP

(Last Updated, June 5th, 2015)
    Time Skipped: Transisition to Next Day
    Day In the RP: Saturday, July 11th, 2015
    Day it Was Previously in the RP: Friday, July 10th, 2015
    Time in the RP: Early Morning Hours
    Weather In Las Vegas: Sunny
    Weather in Reno: Cloudy
    Weather Wherever the Scientists are: Cloudy
    Day We Start On: Monday, May 25th, 2015 12am (US Central Eastern Time)
    Day It Becomes Noon In The RP: Saturday, May 30th, 2015 12am (US Central Eastern Time)
    Day We End With Night And Begin With A New Day In This RP On: Saturday, June 13th, 2015 12am (US Central Eastern Time) This is subject to change depending how smooth the operation of rescue in the Ariel Labs occur

รקєςเคl ภ๏tє
    This roleplay is based off of a book idea of mine that I want to write someday. I modified it to be a roleplay for others to have fun with, but I added my own characters that I've created into this roleplay. This story and the characters are my babies, but I'm trusting y'all with it.

๒ครเς קl๏t
    The setting is earth, in the city of Reno, Nevada. The only supernatural thing in this plot are telepathists and telekinesises and they live in a sanctuary mansion of sorts (Called The Perpetuity Academy) on the outskirts of the city. You’re either on a good side, or a bad side and use your powers for either.

Then there’s an organization/cult called the Raven Sun that’s located in Las Vegas, Nevada.The people in the Perpetuity Academy know of the Raven Sun, but don't know much about them save they are a rich organization of some sorts. Raven Sun work in the background of normal human lives, hunting those that threaten the balance of the world. They believe no one in the world is supposed to have any super powers, and they know telepathists and telekinesises are out there. But in order to be supported in their endeavors, Raven Sun puts on a good face to the public eye by doing volunteer work, donating to charity, and finding missing persons, anything they can do to help the community out.

And then, of course, there’s the pesky government officials and scientists to keep both sides under control and are neutral for the most part (unless they have other hidden agendas). Also as secretive as the Raven Sun, but they don’t want to kill the ones with the supernatural abilities, rather “study” them and research them. Some want to hunt down the ones with super powers though and kill them. Who are you going to be? What are you going to do?

๓๏гє เภ-๔єקtђ รt๏гץ

When their family was murdered ten years ago in South Carolina, Jex Dominic Ingrao, Danni Riley Simon, and Errol Dan Ingrao were at a loss of what to do. The family got off to a shaky start, trying to pick up the pieces and establish their own lives again. They had a choice to either live in fear, or embrace what had happened and move on. Errol Dan Ingrao made the choice of moving what was left of his small family to Reno, Nevada to a large mansion on the outskirts of the city and had Danni and Jex continue their studies in public school.

It was then that the small family realized that there were more out there just like them with similar abilities, and Errol did everything possible to establish a sanctuary of sorts for them, a place where kids and young adults like Danni and Jex can train to control their psychic abilities to benefit them and others around them. They called it The Xavier Institute for The Especially Gifted. Nah, that name has already been taken. It’s just called The Perpetuity Academy its philosophy “There is no limit in life, only above and beyond from today.”

[​IMG]

The Perpetuity Academy

The kids and teens are to stay there until they get a better handle on their unique gifts, but they are free to choose how to live their lives outside of training, so long as it benefits them and others around them as stated earlier. If there’s any reports or witnesses to bad or uncontrolled “behavior”, limits are placed on the student until they pass a probationary period of sorts and gets approved by Jex or Danni and Errol. If students rebel to all the rules and regulations of the Perpetuity Academy, they could be “expelled” and go back to their families to try to figure things out for themselves. But Jex, Danni, and Errol do everything possible to make sure that never or ever will happen because they know what it’s like to be alone.

There are two kinds of psychic power as listed earlier: Telepathists and Telekinesises. Telepathists are the defense side of the psychic realm. They deal with the mental side of things and focus on the thoughts, emotions, and feelings of the human mind. The telekinesises are the offense side. They deal with the physical side of things like objects moving and thwarting the reality that the human eye can see. Both are respectfully train. There’s only one or another, not a combination of both, unless you’re Errol Dan Ingrao.

They have no idea what Raven Sun is about, just that they're a rich organization that give back to the community.

And then there’s Raven Sun, an organization/cult that’s been around for about 325 years, ever since the Salem Witch Trials happened. Ravens were often a symbol of a bad omen in many cultures, but the Native Americans believed that the raven is a sign of healing or a medicine bird and are seen as signs of good luck and the light always reveals what tries to hide in the darkness. They’re located all over the place, but the main headquarters are in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Raven Sun believes that those who hold true psychic abilities are a danger to the human race and vow to exterminate them in any means necessary to keep a balance in the world. They only allow certain people in, and very few get to walk away once they decide to join. If someone walks away, they’re either eliminated or closely watched for the rest of their lives, it just depends why they left. Although it used to operate in the shadows, it’s now beginning to see the light of day after being taken over by Benjamin Landen the VI.

[​IMG]
    Raven Sun's Main Headquaters

Benjamin believed it was better to blend into the world than to shun it so that members of the organization can gain more life experiences. Thus he let everyone in his family and apart of the organization follow their dreams as they pleased, but also made them aware them aware of the world unseen. Those who want to dedicate their lives to hunt the supernatural are supported greatly so they won’t get discourage. And instead of killing the ones with psychic powers on the spot, Benjamin instilled a new “Psych Watch” policy where those that revealed they had psychic abilities were to be watched, and if they threatened the balance of the world, they were to be wiped out. Even those of non-psych abilities will be put on this list if they threaten the organization and what they stand for.

Benjamin is reaching the end of his days though and is looking for someone more capable to take over than his children, who have either decided to take their own paths in life or is threatening to corrupt the new Raven Sun system (which they already have). He’s train and taught members how to outwit those of psychic abilities by inventing technology and having them go under hard psychological training to face whatever will happen to them when engaged in battle. Sometimes they get help from the government and scientists, but they usually like to stay out of their business as much as they can.

The government is just being the usual noisy government it is; wanting to keep things unusual under wrap while conducting their own research and studies in the shadows with the scientists. They have worked with Raven Sun in the past, but the Raven Sun likes to keep out of government affairs as much as possible because it just ends up in a messy situation that no one likes to be involved in. However, some government officials are fighting the urge to start hunting those with psychic powers down.

tђє гยlєร
    Please Take A Special Note: Maka works from 12pm-6pm Monday through Friday in a very high stressful environment, goes to school, sometimes get called into work early, has to deal with real life obligations, and thus she won't be on 24/7. She trusts you.

These rules are subject to change at any time the need arises. I will announce it when it does happen.
    Keep it PG-13. No explicit contents, an overload of profanity, black out at gory or sexual scenes, etc.
    Avoid godmodding ("God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. See:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=god modding)
    Avoid Powerplaying (Power playing occurs in role playing, and it's when you control someone else's character, as well as your own, without the other person's permission see:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=power playing)
    You can have as many characters as you want, so long as you keep track of them. This rule may change if this RP takes off or not
    Remember Raven Sun/Scientists/Government Officials, before you engage with a telepathist/telekinetic, be sure to be properly equipped. You can’t bring a stick to a gun fight.
    ALL PLAYERS, be aware you all can be defeated at some point
    Ask permission of other Roleplayers before engaging in battle
    You can die (ask others AND me first before killing them though, like seriously. No one wants to be told they’re going to die without warning)
    ALWAYS be ready to give a summary if you decide to post back and forth between each other for one or two pages and leave others behind, even though they’re not RPing with you and your group. (Especially me, because I need to know what’s happening, and I’m not going to be on 24/7 to monitor the RP)
    To roleplay in this lovely story, fill out a character sheet, wait for approval from me and for me to post it in the accepted characters list, and THEN you can RP
    Be courteous, and let others you are interacting with know you’re going to be gone or busy so they don’t have to guess if you’re going to be back or not or reply to their post
    Telepathists/Telekinetics: Be aware you may or may not be put on the Raven Sun’s watch list whether or not you interact with them at any time
    Mission Boards are for those that are stuck and needing a prompt of sorts. You don’t have to do them, lol, no one is going to force you to
    Some missions are time sensitive and won’t stay up forever
    For those that leave the RP at any given time, we understand. We won’t talk bad about you or belittle you for suddenly taking off. Just let us know what’s happening, and we’ll be happy to work with you. If you choose to come back after a while, I’ll save your profile somewhere in case it happens or just list you as inactive in the accept characters list
    Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a PM! Or ask others in the RP for opinions and help on the matter of the mind.
    You will be added to the Raven Watch List at any given time if it seems logically for me to put your character on there. Just a heads up
    • Due to Maka's crazy work/school schedule, and everyone's real life obligations and schedules we're going to use this formula: One day in the RP equals two (2) weeks in real life.This means we will start on a Saturday, and end on the Friday of the second week we started. This will prevent others from time-skipping at any given time, leaving people behind, and then me or other people have no idea how far anyone skipped and what is happening, and has everyone stuck on ONE day. Unless we all agree as a group to go ahead and time skip to the next day, week, month, or even perhaps a year or two if it's plausible for the story we're creating together. With this formula, the Saturday we start will be in early morning hours, the follow Friday will mark Noon, and the remaining week will be the late afternoon to midnight hours. On that second Friday, you will be required to end your day. It can either be putting your character to sleep, having them work late into the night, or something. Just make a post that makes sense to your character to have them rest/be able to carry out to the next day. I will be posting the date we start, the date the noon hour will happen, and the date to end the RP day so we can keep track. Yay! The reason why the wait is so long is because I don't want everyone to dedicate their life to this RP. I want y'all to relax and enjoy working on a story together and just have fun. I want people to be able to do homework, go to work, meet responsibilities, do hobbies and what not without worrying to post all day long, day in and day out. So yeah, relax and enjoy~ A lot can happen in one day. If this formula is too short or too long of a wait, we can talk about it and change it up.
    tђє гคשєภ รยภ ฬคtςђ lเรt
    (Always check here often)

"And instead of killing the ones with psychic powers on the spot, Benjamin instilled a new “Psych Watch” policy where those that revealed they had psychic abilities were to be watched, and if they threatened the balance of the world, they were to be wiped out. Even those of non-psych abilities will be put on this list if they threaten the organization and what they stand for."

Errol Dan Ingrao
    Jex Dominic Ingrao
    Isabella Maria Terros

Cynthia Drew Enger
    Lief Walker
    Ken Halzez

Tobias Greipr

ςђคгคςtєг รкєlєt๏ภร

tєlєקคtђเรtร คภ๔ tєlєкเภєtเςร
    Use these links to figure out your abilities, unless you can figure out your own psychic abilities, but you have to describe them in depth of what they do (strengths, weaknesses, etc.)

Telepathists: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathy
    Telekinetics: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis

Code Name: (Username)
    Full Name:
    Student I.D.: (Appearance)
    Date of Birth: (mm/dd and age)
    Telepathist/Telekinetic?: (Unless you are Errol Ingrao or have an awesome back story of who, what, why, where, and how you have both, choose one or the other)
    Personality: (3 sentences minimum)
    History: (Brief Bio of 4-5 sentences minimum)
    Level of Abilities: (Level 1-4. If you are a Level 4, you will have to train others, plus I’m going to make the RP extra hard for you in some instances, so think before you pick.)
    Abilities: (Use the wiki-power links above to figure this out. Level 1; 2 basics, 1 advance, Level 2; 3 basics, 1 advance, Level 3; 4 basics, 2 advance, Level 4; 4 basics (unless telekinetic, then 5), 3 (telepathists may have 4) advance, 1 ultimate *SPECAIL NOTE*: If you have an idea for a psychic ability that’s not listed in either link, please message me first and describe how your ability works in this slot. Thank you.)
    Strengths: (Other abilities besides psychic ones, like cooking great meals or having a high IQ)
    Weaknesses: (Must have something here)
    Role in the Academy: (Cook, job hunter, student, teacher, mentor, lazy bum, etc.)
    Hobbies:
    Other Things Not Covered:
    Side: (Good, Bad, Neutral? If you’re bad, you’re on your own for the most part. Cannot be at the academy and you will be watched by the academy as well and might land on the Raven Sun’s watch list)

гคשєภ รยภ ๓є๓๒єгร
    You do not have powers. You suck. I kid, you have to be inventive and figure out how to get around those with the supernatural abilities. Think you can do it?

Code Name: (username)
    Full Name:
    Date of Birth: (mm/dd and age, you can start pretty young in Raven Sun)
    Photo I.D.:
    Personality:
    History: (Brief bio 3 sentences minimum, why did you join/are apart of Raven Sun?)
    Member Title: (Trainer, Scout, Cook, Inventor, Financial Advisor, Piolet/Cab Driver, Butler, Cleaner, Assassin, etc.)
    Time in Raven Sun: (How many days, weeks, or years have you been apart of the organization)
    Weapon(s): (2-3 MAX)
    Special Gadgets: (Things that could protect you from someone of psychic abilities or help you move around/fight better)
    Strengths/Abilities: (High IQ, fast runner, martial arts, etc.)
    Weaknesses:
    Hobbies:
    Other:
    Side: (Some can be bad, good, or in between.)

รςเєภtเรtร/ﻮ๏שєгภ๓єภt คﻮєภtร
    You will not have much to do in the beginning. Trust me. This is just optional for those that really, really, really want to be apart of this. At the beginning, you’ll be probably studying weird plants or astros… Just a heads up. Unless this RP picks up from the ground and something interesting comes up

Code Name: (username)
    Full Name:
    Date of Birth: (mm/dd and age, be a kid genius for all I care)
    Photo I.D.:
    Personality:
    History: (Brief bio 3 sentences minimum)
    Area of Study: (If you’re a scientist of sorts)
    Employee Title:
    Weapon(s): (2-3 MAX)
    Special Gadgets: (Things that could protect you from someone of psychic abilities or help you move around/fight better)
    Strengths/Abilities: (High IQ, fast runner, martial arts, etc.)
    Weaknesses:
    Hobbies
    Other:
    Side: (Good/Bad/Neutral)
    คςςєקtє๔ ςђคгคςtєгร
    tєlєקคtђเรtร/tєlєкเภєtเςร
    • Code Name: Maka Albarn
      Full Name: Errol Dan Ingrao (AKA Uncle Errol, Old Man, Sir)
      Staff I.D.: Here
      Date of Birth: 04/16, 45 years old
      Telepathist/Telekinetic?: Both Specially Inclined
      Personality: Ooberly sarcastic when others are bothering him, can be charming when he wants to be though, witty, and somewhat organized. He is a heavy drinker from time to time though and can get really angry when pushed over the edge too much by others. Says things he doesn’t mean a lot of the time and can get impatient but only happens when he sees potential in someone and they’re not unlocking it sooner. He is a pretty chilled guy though and lets his “kids” make their own decisions and choose their own path with a little guidance. Doesn’t like to keep secrets and is very smart so he can help with homework and whatnot.
      History: Errol Dan Ingrao was born into a long line of telepathists and telekinetics. He grew up in a small family with one older brother, Valais. As a youth, he had trouble controlling his own powers and abilities, but Valais had the time to teach him since Valais was a telekinetic. Eventually, through rigors training, Errol unlocked not only telekinetic abilities, but also telepathic ones as well since that was what he was born with but just didn’t know it. Through the years, the brothers still remained close. Valais went and married a telepathist named Zayna while Errol was married to a beautiful young woman named Charlotte. Errol and Charlotte couldn’t have any kids and the couple were thinking of adopting their own children until Zayna’s Roxana was having issues with her own child, Danielle. Danielle, who liked to be called Danni, was having a hard time controlling her telekinetic powers and causing chaos at home and almost at school as well. Errol and Charlotte took her under their wing, treating her like she was their own kid. Then Charlotte suddenly became mysteriously ill and passed away. Soon afterwards, the mass murder of both sides of the family happened, and everyone that was connected to them were wiped out. The ones that carried out the mysterious slaying didn’t find Errol and Danni, but Valais and Zayna were killed, their only son Jex in critical condition. When Errol and Danni found out that Jex and they were the only ones left alive, they waited until the police investigation was over (and they didn’t find any clues to who had killed them, just concluded it was a crime of passion), and Jex was well enough before they decided to move away to the other side of the United States. There, Errol decided to establish a sanctuary of sorts, always looking out for the ones that killed his brother and his family.
      Level of Ability: 4
      Abilities:
      Basics:
      Binding (on a Telekinetic basic level, not a telepathist advance level), Levitation, Psychic Communication, Mind Reading, Telekinetic Bullets
      Advance: Thought Manipulation, Spatial Sense, , Psychic Shadow, Mind Walking, Telekinetic Blast
      Ultimate: Lightside View
      Strengths: Good memory and quotes books, poetry, and movies all the time, knows people and when to leave them alone and when to bother them, strong willed, does physical work outs with weights every day
      Weaknesses: Blunt, goes to drinking when very stressed or sick of everyone, which weakens his abilities or makes them too strong (depending how much he drinks), often times an introvert when overwhelmed, brash from time to time, very proud, can only use so much energy at a time even though he's very experienced, will start spitting up blood if he goes too long using his powers without a break of sorts
      Role in the Academy: Head Master, Mentor, Teacher, Job Board Coordinator
      Hobbies: Reading complicated books, chess, collecting vintage and antique items, and listening to classical music
      Other Things Not Covered: He hates rock music, and he gets a little touchy when people talk about his drinking problems
      Side: Good
    • Username: Maka Albarn
      Full Name: Danielle Terra Simon (AKA Danni, Wreck-It-Ralph, She Hulk)
      Student I.D.: Here, Here, and Here
      Date of Birth: 07/07, Age 18
      Telepathist/Telekintic?: Telekinetic
      Personality: Danni has an iron will with anger issues, but she can be nice (picks on Jex a lot), one that takes charge of the situation if she can. She hates being told no, she’s independent, sometimes bossy, and usually doesn’t accept help from other people unless she absolutely has to. She can also be a trickster to if she feels especially playful. If she makes any friends, she is loyal to them to a fault (Just like the dwarfs in the Hobbit).
      History: Danni grew up having issues controlling her telekinetic powers, especially since she would be angered easily. Uncle Errol saw much of himself in her and took her under his wing with the support of his wife to stay just for the summer when she was eight, but ended up staying with him permanently after his wife died and her family murdered. She tries not to think about not being there to protect her older sister and parents, and secretly sees her cousin Jex as a little brother she never had (even though she acts like she hates him sometimes). She often got dentation in school for ditching classes all the time, but is a smart kid overall. Now that she’s mastered most of her abilities and graduated high school, she’s ready to teach others the ropes and the know-hows of a telekinetic. She's thinking about taking college classes to study biology and living things, because that seems to calm her down the most (living animals, not humans) or culinary school. She hasn't decided which yet.
      Level of Abilities: Level 3
      Abilities:
      Basics:
      Psionic Strength, Telekinetic Choking, Telekinetic Push/Pull, Levitation
      Advance: Telekinetic Compression, and Telekinetic Destruction
      Strengths: Boxing, martial arts, high IQ, great baker, stronger than she looks cupcake maker superstar
      Weaknesses: Angered easily (DANNI SMASH!), clumsy, scared of complete and total darkness, sometimes will lose focus and not be able to conduct her abilities properly (which would be bad with a few of them to go wrong), hates failing others, body will start to wear down after she pushes herself over the edgeRole in the Academy: Trainer, Baker, Job Hunter
      Hobbies: Baking, plays the drums, weight training, boxing, martial arts
      Other Things Not Covered: Has a bat tattoo on the back of her neck, enjoys strange fashion, ninjas, and is a sucker for cherry lollipops and scented candles
      Full Name: Jex Dominic Ingrao (AKA J.D. and Ghost)
      Student I.D.: One
      Date of Birth: 10/13 and 17 Years Old
      Telepathist/Telekinetic?: Telepathist
      Personality: Calm and carefree to cover his insecurities and the turmoil from being flooded by everyone’s feelings and thoughts and his past nightmares. Like Danni, he’s loyal, and like Uncle Errol, he can be sarcastic as well. He’s very caring though and wants the best for others all the time. He can be sociable when the duty calls for it but likes to keep to himself as much as possible to stay out of trouble and collect his own thoughts. Jex can also act aloof, which makes others think he’s ignoring them when he really isn’t. He can’t be angered openly, is a bit of a dreamer, and can be impulsive when pushed over the edge or under pressure.
      History: Jex lived a quiet happy life with his mom and dad until the day he turned seven. Masked men in dark cloaks broke into their house one night, catching everyone off guard and chaos ensued. Jex’s parents were killed in front of him, and he himself received life threatening injuries. The boy ended up on life support for a few months in a coma until his uncle found him and was able to help him wake up again through Mind Walking. As soon as he was well enough, Jex moved with his cousin Danni and his Uncle to the other side of the country to start a new life. Instead of letting the events make his life as miserable as possible, Jex decided to get lost in training with his uncle and be an active participant in the community as well as his school. He even made a couple of close friends during his high school years, one which allowed him to test Mind Walking (which almost ended up in a disaster, but they're still friends). He cleans a house for an old lady on a regular basis, helps with book keeping at his high school’s library during lunch, and does tarot card readings, but he doesn’t like to do that much.
      Level of Abilities: Level 3
      Abilities:
      Basics:
      Mind Reading, Telempathy, Telepathic Speaking, Psychic Communication
      Advance: Mind Walking, and Psychic Shield
      Strengths: Hard worker, can read others emotions without using his powers so he somewhat knows when to approach someone and when to leave them alone
      Weaknesses: Gets headaches often, sometimes results in migraines that knock him out, eyes sensitive to sun so is usually seen wearing sunglasses when outdoors, takes medications for PTSD, sometimes gets overwhelmed with everyone’s thoughts coming in all at once at big exciting events (band concerts, prom, dances, etc.), and is terrified at the sight of blood
      Role in the Academy: Trainer, Job Hunter, Book Keeper
      Hobbies: Walking/Taking Long Strolls while listening to music, pottery, reading, and sketching
      Other Things Not Covered: Jex is addicted to root beer candy barrels, has some gnarly scars on his chest and one peeks out from under his shirts on his left arm
    • Code Name: ~Phoenix~
      Full Name: Colton Dare Sharleton
      Student I.D.: here
      Date of Birth: 12/19 age 18
      Telepathist/Telekinetic?: Telekinetic
      Personality: Colton has always been very introverted, never cared much for people. Colton comes off as angry and hostile a lot of the time but in reality he is quite lonely. He prefers to read, listen to music, or practice hand to hand combat, over interacting with other students, attending any type of class or anything. He often has to be forced to do much.
      History: Colton was abandoned when he was eight and discovered his powers. His parents didn't know how to handle him nor did they want to get into trouble so he was abandoned on the streets. He had spent two years getting in trouble in town in an attempt to survive, struggling to control his powers. He was found and brought to The Perpetuity Academy. However the damage was done to the boy and although brought into this home he no longer trusted anyone, and cut himself off making him feel very lonely but at least safe. His anger and abandonment issues means he often will get into trouble at the academy and stubborn and they have to force him to go out a lot. Because of his moody and angry personality he finds gaining control over his powers a lot more difficult. After eight years he is at a level many would get to in a couple of years.
      Level of Abilities: 2
      Abilities: Basics: Telekinetic bullets, telekinetic maneuver, telekinetic push/pull
      advanced: Object manipulation

Strengths: Hand to hand combat, sneaking, listening, spying. General street smarts
      Weaknesses: He isn't good at working with a team or trusting others. He was never very good with weapons. Although intelligent he doesn't know as much as he should simply because he doesn't pay attention.
      Role in the Academy:Student/lazy bum
      Hobbies: Reading, drawing, listening to music, hand to hand combat
      Side:
      Neutral/Doesn't care enough to chose sides.
    • Code Name: Dr_Wigglz
      Full Name: Christie Yoshiro
      PhotoI.D.: Here
      Date of Birth: 3rd of September, 19 years of age.
      Personality: Optimistic yet can be very mature if needed. Naturally energetic and jumpy, a fun-loving girl.
      History: Christie Yoshiro, a girl who had always been bright and bubbly. She'd had a relatively happy childhood, always joyful and a real pleasure to be around. This continued throughout the majority of her teenage years, right up until she was about 17 and a half. Around that time, her younger sister, born as a telepath, lost control of her powers and caused a riot with the town she was in, ending in the deaths of herself and several other people. Christie wasn't cheerful that day, she was most certainly not smiling.
      After that incident, Christie focused on helping people with their powers. The girl was naturally gifted, and always had been, and her personality made it remarkably easy to get along with others, so she signed up to the academy to help those who needed it, always being that bright spark of joy and laughter that was needed so much in the dark days that would arrive whenever Raven Sun took the lives of one of their own.
      Level of Abilities: 3
      Abilities:
      BASIC: Levitation, Telekinetic pull/push, Binding, Psionic Strength.
      ADVANCED: Object manipulation, Telekinetic Flight
      Strengths: Optimistic, strong-willed, good at thinking on her feet.
      Weaknesses: Rushes into things, has a fear of spiders.
      Role in the Academy: Mentor
      Hobbies: Playing around with her telekinesis

• Code Name: Kids Next Door! NUMBAH 365: HEXIN
      Full Name: Jean Annuziato
      Student I.D.: here (Too lazy to draw one)
      Date of Birth: (02/20 and 23)
      Height: 5’ 7
      Telepathist/Telekinetic: Telekinetic
      Personality: Not Animated. This man holds many layers in his heart. Tends to hide most of his emotions when in unfamiliar environment or when around unfamiliar faces. Animated. He’ll tend to be animated in the ways he acts around people. If it’s saying no, he’ll shake his head, if it’s getting caught off guard, he’ll jump in surprise. Perhaps watching and reading Anime has had too much of an influence on his body language. Being himself around others comes with its quirks. When he feels comfortable around someone, he’ll usually strike the person as awkward or weird at first. However once they peel all the layers that guard this man’s heart, they’ll find a sweet, gentle, and caring man child that you just want to be around. Sometimes he can get very hot tempered when things don’t go according to plan; special situations. Be very careful when trapping him in a corner… he absolutely hates not feeling in control.
      History: What is there to say? He always thought of himself as a nobody; just some kid who needed to grow up and become another person in the work force. During middle school, he was your typical nerd. Cool was not in his description. The boy was always intrigued with fantasy. He’d spend time thinking of stories, drawing out panels on paper for the sake of practicing his illustration skills. English and Science were subjects in school that for him were just easy for him to comprehend, which was an advantage because that gave him more time to focus on the other subjects like Math. Boy did he suck at math. Thankfully, it became easier for him as he developed over the next passing years. High school was pure boredom for him, and like in middle school he wasn't popular.
      It was not until he graduated that things…just clicked. He had no idea how, but somehow he gained a form of enlightenment. It was like he could see the world in a different perspective. The understanding of how and why things in this world worked the way they did had somehow painted a new picture for him. He had realized just how connected everything was. The elements that made up Earth, society, the way mankind worked, and the way society in general was structured. It was the world in magnificence. Suddenly, it just happened. Extending a part of himself out into the earth, he was able to manipulate at a molecular level. At 18, he was able to manipulate molecules with nothing more than a mere thought! Of course, the first few attempts gave him migraines, and he bled from his nose more times than he can remember. However, just as passionate as he is for Science and fantasy, he became passionate about developing this new found ability. For the next five years he’d go on into honing his skills, and really…it was all thanks to the academy he attended. Now he's a post high-school student at the academy while volunteering at the schools library. Being in the library tends to give him that freedom.
      Level of Abilities: 4
      Abilities:
      5 basics: Telekinetic Pull/Push, Telekinetic Bullets, Telekinetic Maneuver, Levitate, Binding
      3 advance: Molecular Manipulation, Telekinetic Constructs, Telekinetically enhanced condition
      1 ultimate: Particle Manipulation
      Strengths: Comprehensive Reader. Enjoys books, ranging from any and all categories. E.g. Fiction, Non Fiction, Educational, comic books, manga, etc. The sciences is something that he is passionate about. Whether it be Earth & Space, Life Science, Social Science, Physical Science, you name it. If he lacks knowledge in a particular science, you can bet every dollar that he’ll spend time to read up on it, and to comprehend it; to point that his knowledge of the said science becomes PHD level. He is a focus oriented individual, in other words, once he’s got a goal or has his mind set on something, there’s no stopping him. Outstanding fortitude, and will to keep on going. Loves to Observe and analyze.
      Weaknesses: Girls. He tends to be very timid about approaching the opposite sex, and rather introverted towards people he does not know too well. It’s because of this that he tends to hang back, and observe. If approached by a woman, he can hold a conversation, but it’ll mainly be stale at best unless it’s someone he can relate to. E.g. has similar likes and dislikes.
      Role in the Academy: Lazy Bum, Student, Librarian’s Assistant (Volunteer), Head of Research and Development/The R & D team itself
      Hobbies: Loves Watching Anime, Reading educational/manga/comic books, and writing. Heavy exercising is an important part of his life for the sake of being fit which constantly pushes him to will through exhaustion (Athletic, not bulky with muscles), and enjoys listening to lyricless music (Although lyrics doesn’t bother him either).
      Other Things Not Covered: Outside or inside the heat of a moment, he tends to have a keen sense of processing thoughts in nearly zeptoseconds. In those moments, it's almost like he's playing a film in his mind, nearly a kin to a chess match. Very good as tapping into his subconsciousness to access information (Basically he's quick to remembering information). Aside from that it's meh. Doesn't know what to do with his life. He still thinks of himself as a nobody, but yearns to be more than an average person.
      Side: Neutral. He has no reason to BE bad, but has no reason to be GOOD either. He does good deeds, but so can bad people. ;3

• Code Name: master of keyblades
      Full Name: Leif Walker
      Student I.D.:
      Date of Birth: 4/27 18
      Personality: Leif can easily come off as someone who loves to start fights with others, that's due to living on the streets for two years. Put him in a more stable environment where no one rats you out just to make a quick buck and for starters he doesn't act as cocky in his own strength. He'll still be confident, but that just how he is regardless of what his environment is. That aside he's also quiet, but has no issues with speaking with someone should it be needed.
      History: After his mother had divorced his father, Leif had chosen to stay by his father side with the hope that things would not only work out in the end, but that his parents would also get back together. It was a simple hope for a simple boy at the time, but things did not turn out as he’d hoped they would. In fact they actually got worse. The finical situation his father was in had gotten worse and it had gradually started to affect Leif. As the years went by, more and more of him had started to lose faith in his father. The last straw however was when in an attempt to free himself from the current lifestyle they were living, sold out his own son to the Raven Sun Cult. This had left Leif in a state of anger and shock. Though there wasn’t much that could be done for his father was already long gone by the time the information had reached him. So Leif did the one thing that he could do at the time, which was to run.
      Abilities: Psionic Strength, Telekinetic Maneuver, Levitation, Homing Effect
      Strengths: Boxing, High stamina, parkour
      Weaknesses: There are times where his cockiness/over confidence leads him to bite off more than he can chew. So far he's been able to get out of those situations, but that may or may not last long.
      Role in the Academy: Student
      Hobbies: Boxing, Playing cards
      Other Things Not Covered: He keeps a deck of cards with him most of the time.

• Code Name: The guy running this entire thing is my pal Mysty
      Full Name: My full and completely awesome name is Noah Rebecca Nixon. Just ignore that middle name.
      Student I.D.: My gorgeous face
      Date of Birth: Febuary 29th
      Telepathist/Telekinetic?: I clearly have both. Why? Because. That's why. Okay fine, its Telekinesis.
      Personality: My personality is one that is just awesome. My pride is everything. There isn't a damn thing you can say about it either. To be honest, I really don't care what you think about it all.
      History: I grew up over in this town known as Nowhere, Oklahoma. It was a pretty quiet place but that is to be expected when you live in a place called Nowhere. So anyway, I grew up with some of the local boys, they kind of sucked, I kind of wish I knew what happened to those little animals though. Probably got lost in one of the corn farms. You get lost in that and your only hope of getting out is by getting abducted. Yes they exist. Anyway, I left the city of Nowhere and found myself Somewhere, here with a bunch of other freaks who use their minds for fun games! What do you mean I need to add more? I'm not a writer, don't expect much!
      Level of Abilities: This question is like asking how many pushups Chuck Norris can do. The answer is the same. All of them
      Abilities: Telekinetic Grip, Telekinetic Pull/Push, Psionic Strength, Levitation, Telekinetic Constructs, Telekinetic Blast
      Strengths: Yes
      Weaknesses: Is this a joke?
      Role in the Academy: My role is the role that kicks people's asses
      Hobbies: Kicking ass! Childish card games, Ignoring my peers, making fun of everyone that isn't meeting my standards, Oh and sometimes I just like to screw with those less fortunate.
      Other Things Not Covered: Well... I guess my face isn't covered. Neither is my neck. My body is pretty covered. As a whole its covered in greatness.
      Side: I-I'm Good. Why would you think anything else. Totally on the good guys team. Team player right here, yeah.

• Code Name: Fish
      Full Name: Ryan Colfree
      Student I.D.:

Date of Birth: June 16th. 15
      Personality: Ryan is cheerful most of the time. He is grateful for what he has, and tries to look at the positive to the point of annoying others. However, he has trouble with the idea of harming someone and backs out very often from uncomfortable situations. He also has trouble talking to girls he likes as this is also uncomfortable for him. He pictures himself as someone who can be more confident, but fails to push for what he truly desires.
      History: Ryan was a normal kid before yesterday. He went to high school and stayed quiet. He had an ordinary life. Perfect parents who loved him, a brother who looked out for him, and family who kept him happy. Things have been strange over the last few months though. For example, one day, he thudded his fist on a school table after losing balance due to concentrating on a question he was studying, and after the impact, the table had a huge dent with the print of his hand. The class was shocked. Later, he accidentally smacked someone in the face after stretching his arms, which caused the person to be launched 100m through the hallway. Then his whole life fell upside down. As soon as he stared at the flame on his birthday cake yesterday. As he wished for a girlfriend before the end of the year went, the flame suddenly made a wave around the table, burning his family's faces. They screamed, and his brother, the person who looked out for him his whole life fell to the floor with his hand on his face. He was scarred. Ryan ran away, freaked out, not knowing what to do. He kept running until men stopped him. They heard the commotion, and began to ask if he had any powers. He saw one of them clutching something in his pocket. WAS IT A GUN!? Sensing he was in danger, he began to run again, panicking, wondering if they hurt his family, scared, lost, alone. The problem is, he didn't know how to get back. He must have run for hours. Hiding by the alleyway trash can, Ryan waited for the sunrise to come, still freaked out about what he did. How could this happen? He eventually fell asleep, knowing that the men who were after him were probably long gone.
      Level of Abilities: He is level 2. He only knew about his powers yesterday.
      Abilities: Basic: Telekinetic Grip, Psionic Strength (Will learn them as story progresses)
      Advance: Elemental Manipulation (Fire) (This he will also learn how to use it as the story progresses)
      Strengths: He tries to look at the positives of everything. He is smart.
      Weaknesses: When under pressure, he loses composure and starts to panic. He also worries too much about people. He can be persuaded easily as he always looks in the good of people. He's terrible at cooking. Suffers with OCD; he has to do things multiple times. His OCD gets worse whenever he's stressed, and in the beginning, he'll be at his worst.
      Hobbies: He likes to run, swim, and plays soccer and video games. He also loves to go camping.

• Code Name: Myst
      Full Name: Luna Dreamea
      Student I.D.: ~
      Date of Birth: Jan 21, 2000 Age 15
      Personality: Quiet and reserved. She has trouble making friends except for the ones that she has made herself.
      Although she is shy, she is very kind and polite to everyone she meets.

History: Luna was born on the day of a lunar eclipse, right at the moment it had reached its climax even. The family she grew up with was one of high class with many riches and power. The girl at a young age was seen to have special powers and talent. She could create objects with her mind and they would float around her. Unlike most Telepathsts, her imaginary friends had actual voices and could communicate with the rest of the world.

Eventually, she grew old enough to attend the special school. She was frightened of the idea of leaving her comfort of home and being with strangers, but her parents knew it would also be good for her to experience more of the world instead of playing with her illusions for the rest of her life.

A little history on her imaginary friends. Each friend she has is a reaction to her emotions. Each one of these can be killed because Luna feels they are real. If all of them die, her imagination becomes void and her entire person is blank. This has happened in the past before, an incident occurring where she almost drowned and her illusions came to save her, however, they died in her place. It took several months to make Luna regain any form of emotion. She does not lose the emotion if one dies, in example, if her imaginary friend of love dies, Luna will not lose the ability to love. It is only when they all die that she will become emotionless.

Level of Abilities: Level 1
      Abilities:
      - Basic: Telempathy, Telepathic Speaking
      - Advanced: Illusion Manipulation
      - Master (it fits with her character...) Psychosomatic Illusion
      Strengths: Reliable if someone is in danger, high IQ but doesn't like to show it, powerful imagination
      Weaknesses: Afraid of water, poor communication skills, physically weak
      Hobbies: Playing with her friends, reading books, watching fantasy cartoons/ anime, drawing.
      Other Things Not Covered: Her "familiars" might look a tad familiar. Hahaha... puns.

• Code Name: Snowfall
      Full Name: Alex Forrester
      Student I.D.: (Appearance): http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/275/4/4/card_mage_sword_man_by_longjunt-d4bdfmf.jpg
      Date of Birth: (mm/dd and age): 11/02 and 20
      Personality: Alex gets tempered easily by the people around him, bu keeps his own emotions to himself. He tries to not get involved with other people, especially with people who have these powers because they die so easily from the Raven Sun. However, if he sees that someone is upset, he'll come up to them and ask them what's wrong.
      History: Alex has had a tormented history. When he told his parents about his powers at the age of 15 because of how much pain it was giving him, they pulled a gun out and tried to shoot him. They didn't like him very much to start with, but they also thought telepathics weren't supposed to be a part of this world. He ran away, never seeing them again, shocked that the people who have raised him would turn on him in the instant. He learned then not to get attached to anyone or they would just turn on him like his parents. Shortly afterwards, he found his way to the Academy, and has lived there ever since.
      Abilities:
      Level 1: Mind-reading, and Telepathic Speaking
      Level 2: Thought Manifestation, Psychic Torture, Emotional Manipulation, Psionic Induction
      Level 3: Psychosomatic Illusion
      Strengths: Can wield a sword.
      Weaknesses: Keeps to himself, not much of a team player as he doesn't trust many people.
      Role in the Academy: Job Hunter
      Hobbies: Walking, entering into other people's emotions, watching TV.

Full Name: Kiki Jinx
      Student I.D.: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...zVaCXH87XoASDuIDoDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CDIQMygOMA4
      Date of Birth: June 1st, 2001 (14 years old)
      Personality: Super "bubbly", naïve, energetic, aimless with where to go or what to do with her life, friendly, absent minded, carefree, a little childish, and extremely cheerful. When faced with the opposite of happiness, she tries to keep a smile on her face and stay positive~! It's sometimes hard to tell if something is really wrong with her or not.
      History: Kiki grew up in a loving "home" with humble beginnings, so she learned at a young age to enjoy the simple things life. When things started to get "weird" around her (even more so than usual) Kiki decided to set out on her own to see the world for herself and figure out who she really is.
      Level of Abilities: Level 1
      Abilities: Mind Reading, Basic Psychic Wall (cannot protect minds other than her own, blocks other mind readers unless they make her barrier come down somehow), and Illusion Manipulation
      Strengths: Keeping a cheery attitude in stressful situations, making junk into something useful, and is very artistic. Also has a knack for being useful when it's either convenient or not.
      Weaknesses: Can be careless, useless in emergencies or intense battles (sometimes), and has a fear of butterflies (will often place them in bubbles or just run away arms flailing)
      Role in the Academy: None yet since she doesn't even know about it
      Hobbies: Coloring, collecting odd things, singing, painting, and exploring
      Other Things Not Covered: She LOVES to make bubbles and feathers with her illusion manipulation. That's all the illusions she'll make for now, because bubbles and feathers keep her happy. Very, very happy.

• Code Name: Krowley Jr.
      Full Name: Brendan Ingomar Royce
      Date of Birth: 4/04 Age 20

Personality: Brendan is one of the more mature people at the academy. He takes things serious when they need to be taken serious but he isn't so serious that he won't joke around. He is a well rounded person in most ways, good to talk to and good at focusing on multiple things at once. He always wants to feel like he is impressing people though. He doesn't want to feel as though he hasn't done enough. He will learn what he has to and take on what he must to make that happen. He will often over work himself do to this.
      History: Braden has always been top of his class. He does whatever he must so succeed. When he discovered his powers it was not a surprise, nor was it a surprise when his parents urged him to hide them. He didn't know much of his parents past but he knew enough to know that they were terrified of people discovering the abilities. His mother was a telekinetic, her father a telepath like himself. They taught him how to use his powers in private. His parents one day heard rumours of a place for people with powers. and soon shipped him off there where he would be safe. That was nine years ago. Since that day he has not spoken or seen his parents. He has been under the care of Errol and the others of the academy since. He has worked hard on his powers and impressing the people around. Using all his resources to help the academy in any way possible.
      Level of Abilities: Level 4
      Abilities:
      Basic:
      • Mind reading
      • Psychic communication
      • Telempathy
      • Telekinetic speaking
      Advanced:
      • Psychic Navigation
      • Knowledge Replication
      • Omnilingualism
      • Thought manifestation
      Ultimate:

• Omnipathy
      Strengths: Excellent with anything to do with computers. He can hack almost anything without much issue. He can program and create most things you can on computers. He is a quick learner and great with following instructions. He is also incredibly good with multitasking.
      Weaknesses: He cannot turn his Omnipathy/mind reading off in a room. He always hears everyone's thoughts in that room which can be quite bothersome. He does not have a high amount of Physical strength.
      Role in the Academy: Teacher, Tech expert
      Hobbies: Creating games, hacking random things, learning new things on the computer.
      Other Things Not Covered: He tends to work within the academy hacking to try to find information for different students assignments. Teaches on any subject that is needed. He also tries to to impress Danni more than anyone else.
    • Code Name: Shu
      Full Name: Shane Daniel Ware
      Student I.D.: Here
      Date of Birth: October 31st, 17
      Personality: Loyal, quiet, tends to look out for himself.
      History:
      Shane Ware was raised in a life of poverty. Never knowing true happiness or any sort of privilege, his childhood was a sad one until the age of seven, where he discovered his powers. At first he came to see them as a gift, practicing them where he can and thoroughly enjoying his newfound gift. Eventually, he began using them to his advantage, playing guessing games with people for a small fee and putting the idea in their mind that was the wrong one. It wasn't much money, but it was enough to improve his family's standard of living enough that they began to be able to relax just a little.
      This was not to last, however. At the age of 14, his mother was struck down with an incurable illness,
      Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease to be exact. Knowing no cure for it, his family could only wait and watch his mother's health deteriorate. For all Shane's powers, he could do nothing but watch and attempt to restore any memories his mother lost.

A few months after his 17th birthday, Shane went to a party to celebrate his father getting a promotion, but at the party people began bullying him, jealous of the money he was making from a simple trick. They tried several times to best him, but by pure dumb luck they didn't guess correctly a single time. The bullies began to abuse him both physically and shouting horrible things at him. This continued for several minutes until his father came over to see if he was okay, but upon seeing the bullies he backed off and returned to the party, pretending he hadn't seen anything.

More upset then he had ever been, Shane felt truly alone. He found himself wishing they would kill themselves, wishing they would just leave him alone and take their own lives. Completely unintentionally, he used his powers and the bullies did just that, as well as everyone else there with the exception of Shane's father.

After seeing what had happened and knowing of Shane's powers, his father turned on him. Pulling out a handgun, he pointed it at his son and began screaming at him and cursing him, saying he wished he had never been born and saying specifically he was nothing but a burden, a mistake, a monster. Shane yelled out to his father and pleaded for him to listen, but the man would not.

Amidst his pleading, Shane used his most powerful ability on himself, knowing if he was to survive there was no other way. He used his powers to bring out the darkest side of his personality, and then he used his Psionic Inundation to bombard his father with such powerful psychic waves the man's brain completely shut down, dying immediately.

Shane left that area the only survivor, the police labelling it as a mass suicide pact and moving on, but the boy knew better. He began looking into things to help him with his power, which he now thought of as a curse, and he stumbled upon a single name after reluctantly reading the minds of several government agents. Lyle Strain. He had experience with people with powers, perhaps he could help him. Shane decided to go to mr Strain, needing help and wanting answers to four questions:

Why did he have the powers when so many others could have been chosen, was there any way for him to ever become "normal" again, how deep down was his darker side, and most importantly...why had every part of him found enjoyment when he saw the people killing themselves?

Basic - Psychic Communication, Mind Reading, Telempathy, Telepathic Speaking
      Advanced - Memory Reading, Psychic Shield, Pushing, Psionic Inundation
      Master (rather than Ultimate): Darkside View
      Strengths: Is extremely good with puzzles, dogs seem to love him, is good at reading people

Weaknesses: Paranoia on certain things comes easily, can be forgetful, not so good with names
      Role in the Academy: Not in academy
      Hobbies: Reading, writing, practicing his powers.
      Other Things Not Covered: While he is very good with using his powers, he is hesitant to use them due to a fear of not understanding why he has them fully. He has a Master Level ability instead of Ultimate seeing as how it's listed before it. Also, if his first post could be going to Lyle for help that would be awesome. I would state these things in private but Maka is unavailable currently.
      Side: Neutral.

• Code Name: cstar
      Full Name: Abi Barry
      Photo I.D.: Abi & Buttercup
      Date of Birth: 8/15; 16
      Personality: Abi is psychically hyper, but doesn't like to talk to people. She gets easily bored (mostly due to parental restraints) but she's also easily excitable. She's kind to people when she has to be, but can easily come across as rude because sometimes she will just outright not respond to someone.

History: Abi was born into a family with a very controlling father, and while at first she went to a normal school, she was pulled out of society when she was 6 after an inside-the-house incident with telepathic speaking. After that, she was kept home-schooled and was encouraged to find something to do within the safety of her home. Because of this (and the fact her family ended up giving her a pet dog named Buttercup) she found herself becoming more acquainted with animals.

On her 13th birthday, she finally began her phase of sneaking out of the house to hang out with mostly birds, but humans started to finally grow on her as well. What she doesn't know is that her prying is eventually going to get someone to notice her powers.
      Level of Abilities: 1
      Abilities: -Telepathic Communication
      -Mind-Reading
      - - Zoopathy- The ability to communicate with/understand animals.
      Strengths: Works well with animals, has a better understanding of the human and animal psyche due to this. She's very good at sneaking out/ breaking into places as well. She also has a good eye for nature and can take pretty good pictures.
      Weaknesses: Abi has a baby's understanding of the world still and is very not street smart and doesn't know to not talk to strangers and such. She is terrible at expressing her emotions based on the scenarios.
      Role in the Academy: Unaffiliated (for now)
      Hobbies: Picture taking, Animal/Human observation (not stalking, just sitting at the windowsill watching people walk by and talk kind of observation), Breaking out of the home.
      Other Things Not Covered: She knows nothing about papa Barry's work.
      Side: Neutral

tђє гคשєภ รยภ ๏гﻮคภเzคtเ๏ภ

Full Name: Benjamin Landen the IV
      Date of Birth: 03/25, age 72
      Photo I.D.: He wears a shirt, I swear, This is him when he doesn't cut his hair/trim is beard
      Personality:
      Warm and cheerful grandfather figure, but behind enemy lines he is cold and calculating. Intelligent and willing to make necessary sacrifices to reach his goals, even if it’s killing people.
      History: Benjamin grew up sheltered and secluded, learning only about the supernatural things. He didn’t even go to school. When he was sixteen years old, he was a skilled assassin and worked hard under his father’s cold eyes. He then met Jodene Knutson and was assigned to assassinate her when we was stopped when he saw Jodene’s compassion for helping other people. He was in awe of her simple life and how happy she seemed. He failed to kill her and ran away from home, befriending the one he was supposed to kill. She in turn showed him the world from a different point of view than what he grew up with. Eventually, he fell in love with her and they were going to elope when suddenly, an old love of Jodene’s came back into her life. The lover revealed what Benjamin really was, a small battle happened, and Benjamin escaped. He came back to his father, begged for forgiveness, and had to earn his trust again. Benjamin had to prove himself through rigorous training while being belittled by his family until he was able to assassinate someone that was supernatural with no thought. After that, he was able to get back into Raven Sun, fell in love with someone who was tormented by a telekinetic and saving her, and then they got married and had a few kids. Eventually Benjamin’s father died and he ended up taking over the organization and changed the rules. Based on new technology, Benjamin believed it was better to blend into the world than to shut it out so they could gain more experience. He still kept the operations of the Raven Sun in the shadows, but puts a good face to the organization by donating to charity and helping the public out in any way they can.
      Member Title: Leader, Inventor
      Time in Raven Sun: About 70 Years
      Weapon(s): A cane with a gold raven’s head engraved at the handle that can spout out fire when he opens the beak with a special switch, and it can also turn into a sword when unsheathed
      Special Gadgets: Wears a fedora, cuff links, and a tie pin, that little electronics that have a high pitch whine that only telepathists and telekinesises are sensitive to, thus throwing off their abilities (wears a hearing aid that he can use to control the frequencies and how loud/intense they are), a strong laser pointer with bright blue light that can temporary blind anyone, flash bombs, and smoke screen bombs.

Strengths: Thinks logically and thoroughly before making any decision, Judo Black Belt, Jen-Jitsu Black Belt, very physically fit for someone of his age
      Weaknesses: Has a constant cough that bothers him, is slower in his old age, sometimes can be forgetful but does exercises to make sure he remembers things as he was trained to do, sometimes has too high expectations for members, thus stressing them out or putting a strain on him.
      Hobbies: Chess, Darts, yoga, weight draining, and leisure swimming
      Other: Likes to visit his wife’s gravestone from time to time, and loves to drink sparkling non-alcoholic cider.
      Side: Neutrally Dangerous
      Full Name: Kytheria Orenstien (AKA “Kye” or “Kitty”)
      Date of Birth: 09/27, age 19
      Photo I.D.: Here (Note: She only wears high heels when she knows she's not going to fight. Other than that, it'll be combat boots or ninja like shoes)
      Personality: Kytheria is a danger-loving, arrogant, go-getter kind of character. Sometimes she can come off as an oddball due to past experience and surviving a telepathic kind of torture, but she has intelligence that comes to light from time to time. She’s very dedicated to her jobs, the people she's assigned to work with, and missions. Kytheria is also stubborn, sometimes nosy too, but she can also put on another face and can be serious, calculating, and coldblooded at a turn of a switch.
      History: Kytheria grew up in a rather wealthy household since her dad was a lawyer and her mother was a famous actress. Although she didn’t see her parents much unless they took her with them on their business trips or movie shoots, she loved them very much. When she was ten, someone broke into her house and her parents died while confronting the trespasser. Something was strange about the robbery though and Kytheria saw the intruder and what he did. Kytheria remembers the being extending his hand out to her parents, and then they moved on their own as if being controlled by invisible strings. Then when the robber got what he wanted, they collapsed and never woke back up. The figure then turned to Kytheria and then she remembers the room changing suddenly and being faced with one of her greatest fears, which almost drove her completely insane. She was then rendered unconscious due to the mental tortures she underwent. When she woke up, she was in the hospital and was told her parents were dead, that she had experienced some kind of episodes of seizures, and that the intruder had gotten away.
      Kytheria was then found by Raven Sun due to her unusual case, and was then educated about telepathists and telekinetics. Believing the intruder was either one of those, Kytheria enlisted herself in Raven Sun on her eleventh birthday, and from that point on, trained hard to hunt down the murderer that killed her parents and turned her life upside down. She has since been one of the best agents of Raven Sun, and though the experience of her past had made her unusual and weird to most that meet her or get to know her, she gets the job done well while putting on a good appearance for the public eye. In fact, she’s the one that deals with most scientific and government relationships since no one else really wants to handle those types of things. She formed a partnership with Lucas after they went after the same guy, Kytheria thinking it was the guy that killed her parents, and thus been partners with him for three years now.

Member Title: Scout/Spy, Body Guard, and sometimes Cook
      Time in Raven Sun: Eight years, thirty-six weeks, and four days
      Weapon(s): A stainless steel katana she calls “Red”, and 92FS Fusion 9mm, 15 round, she calls “Ruby”
      Special Gadgets: The gloves she wears helps her climb and stick to slick walls better, so in a sense she could be like Spider-Man. Her top hat has metal plating in which not only does it deflect telepathic attacks (like tinfoil hats deflect government radio waves and frequencies), but it can transform to become different styles of hats so it’s not so outlandish while dealing with the public. Top hat also has a flashlight built into it that she can use to get around in or blind enemies and has its own radio frequencies that can make intensified sound waves that any person can feel to throw off even normal people. It’s like turning up the bass on extreme loudness. Sound waves can be activated and deactivated through her tongue piercing if she presses it to the roof of her mouth, and can reach up to three levels of intensity if she flicks out her tongue. Top hat was made especially by Benjamin Landen the IV.
      Strengths/Abilities: Can come up with nonsense phrases in her head on the spot while fighting enemies, just in case they try to find out what she’s thinking, nimble, flexible, great actress and can play any role required of her rather well, knows sword fighting, also studied Kung Fu
      Weaknesses: Hates being left alone for long, freaks out when she doesn’t or can’t wear her hat, so she’s not as focused on the task at hand as she usually is. Fears those with psychic abilities, but tries to remember her reason for joining Raven Sun. Can act a little insane when fighting those with powers, which hinders her ability to think clearly. Also sound frequencies from the hat tend to temporarily deafen her ears after each use and give her slight headaches that annoy her.
      Hobbies: Sharpening her sword, cooking while using her katana as a chef knife, and making origamis
      Other: Can be found licking her sword sometimes, because she likes the metallic taste of it. Also has been working alongside of Lucas Beaumont for about three years now, and prefers to be called by her nicknames.

• Code Name: Smurfasaurus
      Full Name: Tobias Greipr
      Date of Birth: 25th February, 16 years of age
      Photo I.D.: Here
      Personality: A little sadistic, little bit of a massochist too, but driven and very strong-willed. Friendly enough until injury comes into play. A bit of a prankster at times.
      History: Not much happened during Tobias' childhood. He grew up in an abusive household, being yelled at and injured all over the place. Eventually, he came to like it to an extent, almost as much as he liked harming others. This didn't change as he got older, shown in many ways.
      He found work as an assassin, doing jobs for small amounts of money, but over time this began to bore him. He wanted more, he wanted more challenging jobs. And so, he joined Raven Sun. He got to kill less people in general, but hunting down people specifically with powers was amazing and he loved it. It wasn't just people with powers though. If there was a traitor among them, someone proven to be leaking information and therefore that became marked for death, Tobias was always the first to put up his hand. He got the work done quickly and quietly, so naturally he became a popular candidate for these missions.
      People began to vanish from Raven Sun. They would go home one day, then never be seen again. At first it was a rare occurence, but eventually it became all too common, happening as often as twice a month, and each time Tobias would begin his jobs at Raven Sun with a sadistic grin on his face, always suspicious but no evidence being left to warrant a thorough examination.
      Member Title: Assassin
      Time in Raven Sun: Two years, 3 weeks and a day.
      Weapon(s): The claws you see displayed in the picture.
      Special Gadgets: Has a ring on his index finger that prevents his body from being manipulated by telekinesis.
      Strengths/Abilities: Very agile, is extremely good at parkour, and is excellent at thinking on his feet.
      Weaknesses: A tiny bit reckless and just a bit too confident for his own good.
      Hobbies: Practicing with his claws and playing tricks on people.
      Other:

Full Name: Cynthia Drew Enger
      Date of Birth: 09/16 age 18
      Photo I.D.: here
      Personality:
      Cynthia enjoys her job, perhaps a little too much. She has a very sadistic nature and is always blood thirsty. She believes herself to be better than she is. She has a habit of looking down on other members, especially those who hadn't been there as long or from as young of an age as her. She was raised to be a killer and that is what she is.
      History: Born to a mother with powers and a father without, Cynthia was at first raised thinking they were okay to have. However she met one too many people who thought other wise and didn't like her because of her mother. For this Cynthia started to despise her mother. One night when she had enough of the bullying she had grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed her mother numerous times with it when she was asleep. It was later revealed that her father was not a loving husband but a spy for Raven Sun, sent to keep an eye on her mother to make sure that she didn't become dangerous. It was also revealed that he was not her father but simply her step father. He took her back to Raven Sun where she began to train to help them in their endeavor. However after her first kill her blood lust only grew making her dangerous but also effective at her job. Some people fear her, others just think she needs to go to a mental hospital instead of being there, but she always had her step father to protect her, or the others as it was. She was often inclined to try to hurt or kill other members when they pissed her off and her step father often had to intervene.
      Time in Raven Sun: 9 years 5 months and 18 days
      Weapon(s): Scythe
      Special Gadgets: Gravity (deifying if needed) boots, They can both stop people from making her move or levitate as well as let her hover.
      Strengths/Abilities: Highly trained with her scythe, as well as highly trained with hand to hand combat. She is light on her feet and good at keeping out of sight.
      Weaknesses: She loses her temper easily and causes her to be reckless. Is a little too bossy and not many people like her.
      Hobbies: Training. fighting. killing things: people, small animals, large animals, anything she can get away with.
      Other:
      Full Name: Jason Matthias Enger
      Date of Birth: 01/21 Age: 40
      Personality: Jason is laid back but he always gets the job done. He rarely argues with orders. If there is a problem he will shrug it off and not give it a second thought. He is loyal to Raven sun and has been for many years. If he is stressed no one would ever know. He is serious but not to the point he won't smile and laugh, in fact he has a soft spot for his step daughter and often finds joy around her when he isn't breaking up one of her fights.
      History: Jason was brought into raven sun at a young age by his father. His mother had died of natural causes and because of that his father had the time to dedicate himself fully to the cause and he took his son along with him. However he was kept away from fighting until he was sixteen as to not screw over his mind and make him too violent. He has never been one to go out on gruesome missions but doesn't decline any mission he is given. At one point he was given a scout mission, it was a little under nineteen years ago. He was given the mission to watch a woman with Telepathic powers. She was pregnant as well. His instructions were to win the heart of this woman to be able to watch her and her child closely, in case the child also had powers. He did this mission as any other and won the woman's heart, married her and was father to her daughter Cynthia. The night Cynthia killed her mother, Jason was home and awake, he did't bother stopping the girl, instead he pretended to sleep through most of it.

After the mother died he was going to simply leave the child to whatever horrors would come to her, but looking in the child's eyes he found a soft spot for her. After ten years he returned from his mission to his home in Raven Sun taking the girl with him. He trained her to fight and find a place in the organization, using her anger and molding it. Though plans backfired when she became overly sadistic and tried to fight and kill anyone, friend or foe. He now stays at Raven Sun base watching closely over the members but more particularly his daughter. She caused great fear for Benjamin and thus he had to do whatever he could to keep her in check before she became the next target and he would have to take out what he created.

Member Title: Trainer, assistant to Benjamin
      Time in Raven Sun: 30 years
      Weapon(s): Long sword, Gun, A claw type gantlet (as seen in the picture)
      Special Gadgets: Earing that prevents any kind of mind reading or walking.
      Strengths/Abilities: Trained in any and all martial arts. Knows the workings of most powers due to be pitted against them for so long
      Weaknesses: He has a soft spot for Cynthia. He is getting older so he doesn't have the same stamina as the younger kids.
      Hobbies: Training, reading, doing puzzle games to sharpen his mind.
      Other:

• Code Name: Tyrant
      Full Name: Tyson Romas
      Date of Birth: 10/11 and 29
      Photo I.D.: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http://japandailypress.com/artist-of-award-winning-black-jack-manga-to-give-away-work-royalty-free-2310043/&ei=8UQsVcXXBIeXgwS_n4LwCA&bvm=bv.90491159,d.eXY&psig=AFQjCNGG69f1yPFxu0qcEwLyHmpTOlG4Ww&ust=1429050937248465
      Personality:
      History: Tyson has lost a lot. His home, his wife, his son, and his parents. On one day, one telepathic crazy decided to burn down an apartment building and take himself with it. According to reports Tyson was able to receive, this person decided to take down as many as people with him after being isolated from his powers. He had enough of hearing all of these horrid peoples' thoughts surrounding him in the busy apartment building. According to a letter he wrote, "he had enough of the voices."
      Tyson had a lot of military training as well, and was decorated with many awards. He's seen war, can handle a gun proficiently to the point of being agent worthy, and has over 1000 kills. He, at first was not proud of that number, but he is beginning to see flashes of the people he has killed. What if those people had daughters and sons to look after? Now, he's declared as served his country, and now takes the fight to these telepathic freaks. They killed his family and his best friend from the army, Bruiser, and all he has is his daughter. He wants to save her from being hurt, and he will take every single telepathic down mercilessly. That kid just got lucky. He joined the Raven Sun after the incident shortly afterwards.
      Time in Raven Sun: 1 Year
      Weapon(s): Knife, AK47 Assault Rifle, and a shotgun.
      Special Gadgets: Bulletproof vest
      Strengths/Abilities: He is proficient in martial arts and armed combat.
      Weaknesses: Can be tempered easily, cannot be stirred from a fight; if he is faced with a telepathic, he will not rest until finding them and killing them. He is always haunted by the burning apartment complex.
      Hobbies: Looks after his daughter, watches a movie to keep his mind off what happened.
      Side: Bad, he fights for human kind in the wrong way.[

• Code Name: TwilightBlader
      Full Name: Walter Miles
      Date of Birth: 09/06 Age: 35
      Personality: A nonchalant and eccentric personality, Walter remains cool though most things he does throughout his life. It is extremely difficult for him to get upset, a true accomplishment if it ever does happen. He likes casual banter as well as annoying others with his words, but that tends to be something he doesn't try to do, finding it more of a natural thing. Regardless he had quite the twisted mind when it comes to the telepaths and doesn't really hide it
      History: His past is truly an enigma but at the age of 8 the young boy was brought over to the Raven Suns by a government official that had ties to the organization. The official believed that the child would truly fit in such a position and after being tested the young Walter met expectations and even surpassed them. The child showed great skill in combat, a true killing machine who never taking interested in what he did however the child who never showed interest at all suddenly took interest in working with tools and weaponry. Left to these instruments, the child began to change, growing into a more expressive person. Though his greatest skill had always been combat, the man would stay back and work and tinker with new weapons.
      Member Title: Inventor and Medic
      Time in Raven Sun: 27 years
      Weapon(s): A set of knives, a broadsword sword and a pistol
      Special Gadgets: Walter possess a chip that is connected with his brain, preventing the use of telepathy affecting his mind. It is widely believed that the mask upon his face is responsible for this, however the mask only strengthens it. With the mask on, Walter can reflect mental attacks back at the user, effectively utilizing the caster's ability for a couple of seconds. In addition to this Walter carries a tiny box that sets off a silent sound wave that is very difficult to even hear. Once a person uses telepathy or telekinesis while the box is active then the user will be assaulted with a terrible headache, preventing them from using their ability. In addition to this he holds gloves with electric property, able to be used to electrify his sword and knives along with a pair of smoke bombs.
      Strengths/Abilities: Great skill involving weaponry, whether it involves fighting with them or creating them. He possesses a high IQ as well.
      Weaknesses: Greatly does not put effort in things that do not interest him.
      Hobbies: Tinkering with machinery, experimentation, chess, combat.
      Other: N/A

• Code Name: cstar
      Full Name: Joshua Barry
      Date of Birth: 6/30; 45
      Photo I.D.: Joshua
      Personality: To most people, Joshua is a smiling, warm personality that loves to make jokes and has an eloquent way of speaking. To victims/fellow members/family members, Joshua is a cold man who knows just what to say to get under the skin. While he is able to get along with people just fine, Joshua prefers to have people "take him seriously at the office".

History: Joshua was born into a family that already had connections to Raven Sun. Because of this, he was trained to become a member pretty much since birth. When Joshua was 21, he became an official member of the Raven Sun. His speaking skills made him the go-to guy to get the police to turn a blind eye or get people to respect the Raven Sun organization. When he was 27 he met a woman, fell in love with her, and got married at 28. When he was 29 he had his first and only child, Abi.

It was not hard for him to discover his daughter was a telepath and he was deeply disgusted yet immediately concerned. Being a man who was good at brushing incidents under the rug, he was not sure how to get a psychic daughter out of the picture he ended up homeschooling her instead and keeping her out of the public eye. In the end, Joshua ended up with a psychic daughter, and Raven Sun didn't know a thing about it. Now his daughter is a troublemaking teenager and he doesn't know how long he can keep it quiet.
      Member Title: Spokesperson (shows up to charity events when others can't on behalf of the organization), "Clean-up guy" [the one who deals with police manners when an accident of the Raven Sun needs to be swept under the rug]/Call-in Assassin [for those last minute jobs].
      Time in Raven Sun: 24 years
      Weapon: A pocket knife, 2 hand guns, and a taser (no one ever suspects a taser!)
      Special Gadgets: His glasses are modified so illusion abilities on their own do not work as well. He also has earpieces that release frequencies that make it difficult (but not entirely impossible) to read/manipulate his mind.
      Strengths/Abilities: Joshua is very good at speaking, and very good at lying too. He's intelligent, knows how people tick, and has fantastic reflexes as well.
      Weaknesses: Joshua may have fast reflexes, but his weakness is his physical nature. He isn't strong, he can't run for long, and is completely blind without his glasses on.
      Hobbies: He doesn't really have a hobby, but he must complete his sudoku every morning, as is daily ritual.
      Other: Despite his hatred for psychics, he loves his daughter.

tђє รςเєภtเรtร/ﻮ๏שєгภ๓єภt ๏ŦŦเςเคlร

Full Name: Isabella Maria Terros
      Date of Birth: 02/18 age 20
      Personality:
      Bella is supper hyper and upbeat. She can be serious but chooses not to. She is a super fast worker because of her photographic memory. If she is allowed she will have music playing as she sings and dances around the lab.
      History: Isabella was born the daughter of two scientists working for the government. At a young age it was revealed that she not only had a photographic memory but she also had telepathy. Her parents didn't know what to think of this but soon decided to train her in her powers to allow her to use them for study purposes. Bella was okay with this, allowed it and decided she quite liked being around the lab in fact. She liked it so much that she decided to become a scientist herself. The girl being a genius was able to power her way through school and university and started at the labs at the age of seventeen. Three years later she is working hard studying numerous things as well as lending herself to experiments whenever needed, no matter what they are. She has a few scars from said experiments but she wears them as badges, and takes great pride in them.
      Area of Study: Telekinetic powers and their origins, as well as some studies on deadly poisons and explosives on the side for the fun of it.
      Employee Title: Professor of fun (Self named title) Abnormality specialist (actual title)
      Weapon(s): gas bombs (created herself) Tranquilizing darts (also created by her) and a hand gun just in case
      Special Gadgets: Glasses the prevent mind reading
      Strengths/Abilities: photographic memory, great knowledge of chemistry, and telepathy powers.
      Weaknesses: A little too bubbly and care free. Sometimes experiments can get too much but she doesn't care to stop them putting herself in danger at times.
      Hobbies: Creating deadly poisons and explosives, listening to music and messing with peoples minds cause it is funny.
      Other:
      Telepathy abilities- Basic abilities: Mind reading, Psychic communications, Telempathy, Telepathic speaking
      Advanced abilities:
      Illusion manipulation, Mind walking

• Code Name: Beucefilous
      Full Name: India N. Ulysses
      Date of Birth: 12/3 21
      Photo I.D.: ~
      Personality: India is extremely manipulative and secretive. He can be somewhat of a wise-ass in conversation, and is always in control of the situation. His motives are never quite clear to anyone outside of himself.
      History: India is an enigma among society. For one thing, as far as most official records are concerned he literally appeared out of thin air within the past year. His past is one known only to him, and he's not one to share information without some sort of repayment, no matter what he may be giving. Only the most well informed of people could hope to dig up information on his early life.
      Area of Study: The inner workings of the mind
      Employee Title: "Mental specialist"
      Weapon(s): Glaive
      Special Gadgets:
      • Short range teleportation device: By causing a disturbance in the force, this device allows him to disassemble his atoms, move them elsewhere, and reassemble them in less than 0.012 seconds, creating an effect comparable to teleportation. Though he can't move more than a few meters at a time, it is generally implemented in close quarters combat to confuse his opponent or opponents by never being in the same place for long. The device generates heat by being used, so repeated use within a short period of time will cause malfunctions, and should not be overly abused.
      • Magnetic Glaive Manipulator: Through use of magnetic force, India has installed a device into his glaive allowed it to mimic the effects of levitation.
      • Force absorbing gloves: A pair of gloves which can absorb large amounts of force to the inside while retaining the exiting force, protecting his hands in combat.
      Strengths/Abilities: India is a brilliant inventor. He is quick witted, capable of talking his way out of most situations even without the use of psychic powers. He is skilled in hand to hand combat. In addition, he is a level four telepath.
      • Basic: Mind Reading - The ability to read/sense the thought of others.
      • Basic: Psychic communications - The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.
      • Basic: Telepathic Speaking - The ability to speak telepathically.
      • Advanced: Telepathic Prediction - The ability to know an opponent's moves and attacks by reading their brain waves.
      • Advance: Mind Walking - The ability to enter the mind of another.
      • Advanced: Emotion Manipulation - The ability to make one feel pleased, happy, pained, or any other emotion.
      • Ultimate: Inception - The ability to plant information or a concept into the mind of another, while they are unaware it was given to them.
      Weaknesses: Hubris, finds it difficult to cope when his plans go awry, has a habit of making too many enemies.
      Hobbies: Study. Creating conflict.
      Side: Chaotic Evil

• Code Name: Gexln
      Full Name: Lucas Daniel Beaumont
      Date of Birth: 7th November. Age 26
      Personality: Serious, sarcastic to an extent, tactical, and likes to think things through a lot. Has a menacing side to him, which he will only show when he is prepared to do anything to get what he wants. Absolutely despises those with powers.
      History:
      As a child, Lucas Beaumont was interested in two things; detective stories, and superhero shows. At the young age of six, Lucas was advanced for his age, showing phenomenal growth intellectually, and reading books that were intended for much older people. His favourite was detective books. There was just something about the idea of mysteries being solved that nobody else could solve, the idea of putting away criminals behind bars in such a spectacular fashion that it left all who knew of the mystery in awe.
      When he wasn't reading, he was watching television. Usual comedies and action shows were alright, but it was the shows about superheroes that interested him. The way it showed them using their powers, the way it showed them protecting others; it really made Lucas enjoy watching them. He found himself wishing they were real, wishing they actually existed. He got his wish pretty early, at the age of 9.
      The Smiling Butcher. That's what the police had called him. A man who had telekinesis, and whose preferred method of killing was rumoured to be holding people against a wall, and cutting them in neat pieces, using his telekinesis to hold all of it together and then arranging the pieces in the shape of a bloody, happy smile. Lucas left to go to school, and came home to the carcass of his dead father and his mother being violently raped. He heard her scream and tried to run for the door, tried to run for help, but he didn't make it before the door telekinetically slammed in his face.
      He would never forget that afternoon. The butcher had continued on with what he was doing, utilising his telekinesis to keep Lucas' eyes open while he did it. Then, when he had finished, he cut the woman's throat, letting her bleed to death before cutting her and her husband into pieces, again all while that 9 year old child watched on in fear and horror, unable to do anything but kick and scream, held against the wall by an unseen force.
      Once it was over, the Smiling Butcher just left the kid alive, knowing that he was broken emotionally. Most kids would have given up, some may have tried to kill themselves, fewer still may have tried to go after the man there and then, but Lucas did none of those. Even as a 9 year old, he was tough. He stopped his sobbing, and began to research the Smiling Butcher. Over the next four years, he would put pieces of evidence together until he'd figured out who the man was and what his motivation for killing was.
      Two days later, the Smiling Butcher was brought in. Behind it was a 14 year old boy who wore a grim face, yet the flicker of satisfaction was there. He'd seen the superpowers he had wanted to, and he'd wished he hadn't. The day his parents died was the day all hope for people with powers doing good for the world went with it, and the day that their killer was brought in was the day Lucas was set on the path for greatness.
      He continued working as a junior detective, helping the police with solving crimes as he built up a reputation, and then at the young age of 18, he joined the government as one of their most promising investigators. Lucas didn't slow down though, in fact the amount of criminals he was bringing in rapidly increased.
      And then there was William Velt. He was wanted for murder, theft, and vandalism. People said he was a large man with huge muscles and possessed some kind of strange power. It reminded Lucas a little of his parents' murders, and so he took the case. He tried for a while on his own to solve the case, but this one proved to be beyond even his capabilities. So he found help.
      Kytheria Orenstien was her name, though she preferred to be called Kye. Her methods weren't always the most suitable, but her way of thinking was truly unique; in some ways, she reminded Lucas of himself. Together, they solved the crime. Apparently William hadn't had any powers, he had just tricked people into thinking that. Though to find that out, they'd had to go through many, many of his lackeys.
      Three years later and Lucas had solved many more cases, and was highly recommended as an investigator. Soon enough, he would probably be the head of that department, but he wouldn't be happy then. No, he wouldn't be happy until every last one of those with telekinetic and telepathic powers were dead. They were a stain on humanity, and though it would sometimes seem they were doing good, he believed that in the end the only way to truly advance would be to kill them, for power corrupted people; he knew that better than anybody.
      Area of Study: Not a scientist, but a government official. Was sent to keep an eye on the scientists and keep them focused, or at least that's what he claims. He was really sent there to monitor those with powers, mainly, and to weed out any possible traitors.
      Employee Title: Investigator/Undercover agent
      Weapon(s): Beretta M9 (standard handgun used by US armed forces)
      Has a vicious looking dagger.
      Special Gadgets: Has a small chip that was placed inside on the inside of his skull that prevents any form of telepathy being used directly on him. Note that this does not stop abilities that don't directly affect him (for example, if someone used an illusion so that EVERYONE saw them as something else, he would see them as that something else just like the others affected, but if someone was directly making him see someone as something, it would not work). This is achieved by speeding up his brain's processing of things and heightening its activity, allowing him to focus even whilst being manipulated by telepathy, though it does completely nullify mind reading.
      Strengths/Abilities: Has a high IQ, high enough that he could easily pose as a scientist if he so chose. Also is very good at hand to hand combat, and is pretty good at telling when someone is lying to him.
      Weaknesses: While he is a threatening man normally, if someone is found to have powers, he will do anything and everything to apprehend or kill them; leaving himself open at the same time.
      Hobbies: Reading, reflecting on his recent actions, and doing things that get a reaction from others.
      Other: Is Kye's work partner.
      Side: He believes he is on the side of Good, though that depends on your perspective.
      Full Name: Lyle Richard Strain
      Date of Birth: 10/11, Doesn't Like to Say His Age
      Photo I.D.: Here and here
      Personality: Has a heart of stone when it comes to human life, ambitious about his line of work and study, comes of as arrogant from time to time when he speaks, sometimes can be demanding on his staff or subjects, finicky with testing and the way things are suppose to be done, mannerly generally when he has to be, neat in appearance and in his work, and a little obsessive when it comes to robotics and mechanics of things.
      History: Lyle was one of those quiet, ordinary smart kids. He kept to himself, he received excellent marks in school and even won some honor awards,even graduated from high school early,but he had a hobby of taking anything that had any mechanical mechanisms in them and then put it back together again. Sometimes when he put items back together again, they would come out as they did when someone first bought them, or even better with new features and whatnot. Soon Lyle became obsessed with mechanics, which eventually led him to the subject of robotics. He then devoted his time to how machinery and man could really coexist, even doing some tests on himself to gain a better knowledge. When he eventually became bored of his research, that's when he discovered society's pests; supernatural psychic humans.
      Area of Study: Robotics
      Employee Title: Dr. Jenkins of Robotics And Inventions
      Weapon(s): One of his arms is robotic and can transform into a plasma gun of sorts that puts holes in cement. If that's too much, he can also transform his robotic arm into a short sword and use that when he needs to.
      Special Gadgets: Has metal plating in his skull due to a laboratory accident of sorts that acts as a shield for his brain, which also protects a special microchip he wired in his brain, and has a mechanical eye on his left side he uses to analyze a human body so he can detect their weaknesses and strengths, which also can give him a sort of edge if someone has supernatural abilities or not. Mechanical arm can also turn into a multi-tool of sorts that can function as a screw driver, wrench, wielder flame, drill, small knife, and also a spork.
      Strengths/Abilities: Has high intelligence and can come up with inventions that are in need of in a short period of time. Also has a photographic memory thanks to the chip that's installed in his brain so he can literally take mental pictures.
      Weaknesses: If he receives a head injury of sorts, it could probably short-circuit his mini brain computer and could cause a "malfunction". Will often tune others out if they're not interesting to him or worth his time. Also has agoraphobia and ornithphobia.
      Hobbies: Ballet, carving, crocheting, drying flowers, and inventing
      Other: Is a fan of angel food cake

• Code Name: Hexin
      Full Name: Noel Alexander Callum
      Date of Birth: 05/2/1990 Age 25
      Personality: The silent type. Doesn't say much with words, but a lot through actions. Strong convictions, yet capable of turning that switch off when on the “hunt” or fighting for "survival". Emotionally stunted after the program, he can be perceived as cold. However that is far from it. Think of Noel as Mellow, but at the same time aggressive due to the program; which can sometimes come off a bit as a threat to others.

History: After High school, he served his country by joining the navy. The benefits of joining the army helped him pay for his studies as well as his eventual applying for the CIA. On duty in the Navy he received extensive training, and off duty he focused on his studies; Majoring in International Affairs. If he was going to serve his country, he might as well study up on such things, right? After graduating with his Bachelors in science and 3.4 G.P.A, he transitioned to work for the CIA. Upon approval, he was immediately chosen for a special project. For one year Noel endured a rigorous special training program. It was what most people would call, “Training from Hell.” Not just any agent could forgo this program. Through strenuous challenges, Noel exceeded all expectations after having a rough start. The man came back to society different afterwards. That one year changed the Agent in ways not many could appreciate; however the agency sure does. Now that he’s a full-fledged Agent, Noel does whatever the Agency or people of higher authority tell him to do. Consider him the go to guy when extreme measures are necessary.

Area of Study: Internal Affairs
      Employee Title: Agent Callum A.K.A. The Daimon

Weapon(s): Anything is a weapon to him.
      Carries a Heckler&Kotch USP Pistol. (Always carries it in HK USP Compact mode [.45 ACP/12 rounds]) Gun can be modified for other uses/caliber.

Special Gadgets: None.

Strengths/Abilities (Some were acquired through the 1 year program, while others were acquired over the years, which includes the 1 year program)

· Psychic Shield

· Enhanced Dexterity

· Enhanced Reflexes

· Enhanced Combat and all of its applications

· Peak Human Agility

· Peak Human Endurance

· Peak Human Stamina

· Trajectory Manipulation (Only true psychic ability he knows)

Basically superior than an Olympic athlete, and on par with or perhaps better than a master at martial arts. The man’s body is at its prime, with toned muscles, brain function, and intelligence being way above average.

Weaknesses: Has a conscience for someone in this line of work. Could possibly defect loyalty later if he grows aware of any situation that does not sit well. Despite his augmentations (Enhancements) he is still susceptible to being overpowered by high level telekinetic users (The cunning, tactical kind.) or anyone that can match him in the same level of skill. Can be overwhelmed by grunts, albeit if there are enough of them doing enough things.

Hobbies: Enjoys action flicks, hardcore parkour, playing the gEEEEEEtAAAAUUr

Other: Has vast security clearance in the CIA.

• Safe houses
      • Hidden armory throughout the cities
      • Warehouses
      • Facilities
      • 70% Security Clearance at HQ

NPC ςђคгคςtєгร
    (So we can keep track of all the random NPC Characters)

• [​IMG]
      Name: Kassandra Rachel Landen
      First Appearance: ???
      Psychic?: No
      Extra Tibits: Middle child of Benjaming Landen the IV, works in the technical program. Not married, not seeing anyone, works very hard to gather information of various types for Raven Sun. Trained with field work, police combat, martial arts, and military combat. Kept hidden away mostly by her father because she's his only daughter and he tends to be a bit protective of her.

• [​IMG]
      Name: Mai Kendrick
      Psychic?: Yes, Telepathic
      Level of Power: Level 2; Psychic Shield, Mind Reading, Telempathy, and Psychic Communication
      Extra Tibits: Has a living Grandmother and parents, seems to have some kind of connection with Lief

[​IMG]
      Name: Carter Justice
      Psychic?: Yes, Telekinetic
      Level of Power: Level 3; 4 basics (Telekinetic Pull/Push, Telekinetic Grip, Binding, Levitation) 2 advance (Telekinetic Constructs, Spatial Sense)
      Extra Tibits: Older brother of Molly Justice, son of Nicole Justice. Seemed to have been kidnapped by someone hired by Ariel Lab Institute. Was killed by one of Lyle Strain's robots that went haywire after Colton messed with its inward mechanics the previous day during a testing period.

[​IMG]
      Name: Rose Ryer
      First Appearance:???
      Psychic?: No
      Level of Power: Zero, formed a Mind Link with Jex after events had happened, Mind Link was recently broken though when Jex was beaten to a pulp
      Extra Tibits: Best friend of Jex, knows some people at the academy through passing, used to hang out there often, seems to have a will-power of steal for someone so young

[​IMG]
      Name: ???
      First Appearance: Page 17, Post #325
      Psychic: ???
      Extra Tibits: Seems rather young, in same cell asAbi

• [​IMG]
      Name: Nicole Justice
      Psychic: No
      Extra Tibits: Mother of Molly and Carter, was previously married to an abusive man, broke up the marriage and fled from Canada to America in 2014, been trying to make a better life for her children. Carter was kidnapped by someone she never met. Worked as a reporter for a newspaper company, knows how to act and helps out with any way she can with academy affairs

[​IMG]
      Name: Molly Justice
      Psychic: Yes, Telepathy
      Level of Ability: ???
      Extra Tibits: Seems to not talk out loud at all, selective mute. Reads minds and people though. Acts rather mature for her age, only communicates with those through the mind who she's the most comfortable with.

• [​IMG]
      Name: Nurse Alyce Mikelsen
      First Appearance: Page 17
      Psychic: Yes, Telekinetic
      Level of Ability: 4 (Basics= Binding, Levitation, Telekinetic Maneuver, Telekinetic Pull/Push, Telekinetic Bullets), (Advance= Elemental Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Electrical Healing) (Ultimate=Has No Ultimate)
      Position in Academy: Nurse, Protector
      Extra Tibits:????

tђє קєгקєtยเtץ คςค๔є๓ץ ן๏๒ ๒๏คг๔
    • HOW DO I GET A JOB?: To obtain a job, simply post in the OOC Thread like so: "Maka Albarn, reporting for Baby Sitting duty for four year old" and the job shall be granted if it hasn't already been taken. If you want to do it in an RP format, take the job to Errol, Danni, or Jex in the RP and a character interaction will happen. All jobs have to be approved by me, or if you chose to take a job without asking first, we'll just see how it turns out.
      HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SIGN UP FOR A JOB?: More than one person can obtain a job if it's in plural form like "NEWS PAPER CARRIERS NEEDED", or you can choose to team up with someone for one of the jobs. Up to you.
      HOW MANY JOBS CAN I HAVE AT ONCE?: I prefer everyone to just pick one at a time for each personal, but the max is probably two. Just make sure you get where you need to get to on time, or you might miss out on other job opportunities in the future if you fail to show up at your previous jobs.
      WHY CAN'T I GET CERTAIN JOBS?: You have to be a certain level to do some of the jobs.
      WHY ARE THERE LEVELS ON THE JOBS?: It matches with the power and ability your characters. If you're a level three or lower, there's always room to progress within the RP to eventually reach a higher level. It's not set in stone, unless you're a Level Four. It takes lots of training and discipline to go passed Level 4.
      HOW ARE THE LEVELS CALCULATED TO DIFFERENT JOBS?: It's like missions in Naruto or Fairy Tail. If a mission is too tough for a level one, like the missing person's board, it's going to be off limits because that person may or may not still be training to use their powers. If someone of a lower level tries to take a job that's for a higher level, they might receive severe consequences if caught.
      CAN I ADD JOB IDEAS ON THE BOARD?: If you have ideas for jobs, feel free to share them and I will probably post them. HOWEVER, if you made the job to be posted on the board, you are the ones who HAVE to be in control of it and the subcharacters running around in it. I can't read minds and know what you expect me to do with the job you created, unless you tell me I have free reign of them or not.
      CAN I CONTROL THE PEOPLE IN THE JOB? LIKE WHO I'M WORKING FOR/WORKING WITH?: Only if you want to RP all by yourself, lol. Just let me know if you want to take full control of one of the jobs listed and I'll let you know if you can or not. I may ask others to post for me on days I just can't be on at all, but only for certain jobs. HOWEVER, repeating again, if you made the job to be posted on the board, you are the ones who HAVE to be in control of it and the subcharacters running around in it. I can't read minds and know what you expect me to do with the job you created, unless you tell me I have free reign of them or not.
      WILL YOU KEEP TRACK OF THE MONEY WE MAKE? I'm not going to keep track of the money you make... It's just Monopoly Bills to me
      WHY ARE THESE JOBS HERE?: This is just to help with when you're stuck with what to do next. Each job will have surprises big and small. More will be constantly added, and some will be time sensitive, so get it while you can.
      DO WE NEED TO PROVE THAT WE CAN GIVE THE KISS OF LIFE OR PUT A BAND-AID ON A BOO BOO?: No. If a job says you need to have a background check or CPR/First Aid certificate, just pretend you have it already if you really want the job. I'm just trying to make it realistic-ish, lol
    • Name: Carter Justice
      Date of Birth: March 23rd
      Recent Photograph: Here
      Extra Helpful Information: Has a birth mark that looks like half of a heart under his right ear, was last seen with a black backpack with a blue shark keychain on it.
      Levels Qualified: 2-4

Taken By: Hexin (Ask him permission if you want to join in the quest/job)

Date of Birth: January 3rd
      Last Seen: Two years ago at Starbucks Cafe on Main Street, Las Vegas, Nevada
      Extra Helpful Information: Has an infinity tattoo symbol on her left ankle

Job Taken by: Moksha, ask him if you want to be included in this quest

Name: Rose Reyer
      Date of Birth: June 14th
      Last Seen: Three weeks ago at Torren High School Music Festival Night, Reno, Nevada
      Extra Helpful Information: Has a freckle on the right side of her cheek

In Que To Be Taken By: Hexin (Ask him permission if you want to join in the quest/job)

Name: Josse Savege
      Date of Birth: September 30th
      Last Seen: Nine years ago at the Reno City Library, Reno, Nevada
      Most Recent Photograph: Here

Name: Arlo Haggard
      Date of Birth: February 13th
      Last Seen: Two years ago at John's Pizza Place, San Diego, California

Name: Tomas Mullane
      Date of Birth: May 28th

tђє гคשєภ รยภ ๓เรรเ๏ภ ๒๏คг๔
    • HOW DO I GET A JOB?: To obtain a job, simply post in the OOC Thread like so: "Maka Albarn, reporting for Baby Sitting duty for four year old" and the job shall be granted if it hasn't already been taken. If you want to do it in an RP format, take the job to Benjamin or someone in Raven Sun in the RP and a character interaction will happen. All jobs have to be approved by me, or if you chose to take a job without asking first, we'll just see how it turns out.
      HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SIGN UP FOR A JOB?: More than one person can obtain a job if it's in plural form like "NEWS PAPER CARRIERS NEEDED", or you can choose to team up with someone for one of the jobs. Up to you.
      HOW MANY JOBS CAN I HAVE AT ONCE?: I prefer everyone to just pick one at a time for each personal, but the max is probably two. Just make sure you get where you need to get to on time, or you might miss out on other job opportunities in the future if you fail to show up at your previous jobs.
      CAN I ADD JOB IDEAS ON THE BOARD?: If you have ideas for jobs, feel free to share them and I will probably post them. HOWEVER, if you made the job to be posted on the board, you are the ones who HAVE to be in control of it and the subcharacters running around in it. I can't read minds and know what you expect me to do with the job you created, unless you tell me I have free reign of them or not.
      CAN I CONTROL THE PEOPLE IN THE JOB? LIKE WHO I'M WORKING FOR/WORKING WITH?: Only if you want to RP all by yourself, lol. Just let me know if you want to take full control of one of the jobs listed and I'll let you know if you can or not. I may ask others to post for me on days I just can't be on at all, but only for certain jobs. HOWEVER, repeating again, if you made the job to be posted on the board, you are the ones who HAVE to be in control of it and the subcharacters running around in it. I can't read minds and know what you expect me to do with the job you created, unless you tell me I have free reign of them or not.
      WILL YOU KEEP TRACK OF THE MONEY WE MAKE? I'm not going to keep track of the money you make... It's just Monopoly Bills to me
      WHY ARE THESE JOBS HERE?: This is just to help with when you're stuck with what to do next. Each job will have surprises big and small. More will be constantly added, and some will be time sensitive, so get it while you can.
      DO WE NEED TO PROVE THAT WE CAN GIVE THE KISS OF LIFE OR PUT A BAND-AID ON A BOO BOO?: No. If a job says you need to have a background check or CPR/First Aid certificate, just pretend you have it already if you really want the job. I'm just trying to make it realistic-ish, lol
      Extra Helpful Information: Has a birth mark that looks like half of a heart under his right ear, was last seen with a black backpack with a blue shark keychain on it.

Last Seen: Two years ago at Starbucks Cafe on Main Street, Las Vegas Nevada

Last Seen: Three weeks ago at Torren High School Music Festival Night, Reno, Nevada

Last Seen: Nine years ago at the Reno City Library, Reno Nevada

• Name: Twilight Sorrow
      Appearance: Here
      Wanted For: Theft, Kidnapping, and Murder
      Wanted: Alive
      Bounty: $100,000

Name: Ezekiel Banks
      Wanted For: Black Mail, Loitering
      Bounty: $50,000

Name: Dagger
      Wanted For: Murder, Assault
      Wanted: Dead or Alive
      Bounty: $75,000

Name: XXX Dragon
      Wanted For: Kidnapping, Murder, Embezzlement, Theft
      Bounty: $73,000

Name: Known as the "Silent Killer"
      Wanted For: Theft, Murder, Breaking and Entering
      Bounty: $500,000

Taken By: ~Phoenix~ and Shu (Ask permission if you want to join them)

รςเєภtเรt/ﻮ๏שєгภ๓єภt ฬ๏гкєг ๒ยllєtเภ ๒๏คг๔

• HOW DO I GET A JOB?:
      To obtain a job, simply post in the OOC Thread like so: "Maka Albarn, reporting for Baby Sitting duty for four year old" and the job shall be granted if it hasn't already been taken. If you want to do it in an RP format, take the job to Benjamin or someone in Raven Sun in the RP and a character interaction will happen. All jobs have to be approved by me, or if you chose to take a job without asking first, we'll just see how it turns out.

• Understand and Document a brain of a Telepathist/Telekinetic
      Researching Fund: $500,000,000

Develop Weapon(s) Against Rogue Psychics
      Researching Fund: $1,000,000
      Recent Photograph:Here

Last Seen: Two years ago at Starbucks Cafe on Main Street, Las Vegas Nevada

Last Seen: Nine years ago at the Reno City Library, Reno Nevada
      Most Recent Photograph:Here

• Name: Twilight Sorrow
      Appearance:Here
      Wanted For: Theft, Kidnapping, and Murder
      Bounty: $100,000

Name: Ezekiel Banks
      Wanted For: Black Mail, Loitering
      Bounty: $50,000

Name: Dagger
      Wanted For: Murder, Assault
      Bounty: $75,000

Name: XXX Dragon
      Wanted For: Kidnapping, Murder, Embezzlement, Theft
      Bounty: $73,000

Name: Known as the "Silent Killer"
      Wanted For: Theft, Serial Murders, Breaking and Entering
      Bounty: $500,000

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  2. Aelin Best Waifu

Code Name: ~Phoenix~
    Full Name: Colton Dare Sharleton
    Date of Birth: 12/19 age 18
    Personality: Colton has always been very introverted, never cared much for people. Colton comes off as angry and hostile a lot of the time but in reality he is quite lonely. He prefers to read, listen to music, or practice hand to hand combat, over interacting with other students, attending any type of class or anything. He often has to be forced to do much.
    History: Colton was abandoned when he was eight and discovered his powers. His parents didn't know how to handle him nor did they want to get into trouble so he was abandoned on the streets. He had spent two years getting in trouble in town in an attempt to survive, struggling to control his powers. He was found and brought to The Perpetuity Academy. However the damage was done to the boy and although brought into this home he no longer trusted anyone, and cut himself off making him feel very lonely but at least safe. His anger and abandonment issues means he often will get into trouble at the academy and stubborn and they have to force him to go out a lot. Because of his moody and angry personality he finds gaining control over his powers a lot more difficult. After eight years he is at a level many would get to in a couple of years.
    Abilities: Basics: Telekinetic bullets, telekinetic maneuver, telekinetic push/pull
    advanced: Object manipulation

Strengths: Hand to hand combat, sneaking, listening, spying. General street smarts
    Weaknesses: He isn't good at working with a team or trusting others. He was never very good with weapons. Although intelligent he doesn't know as much as he should simply because he doesn't pay attention.
    Role in the Academy:Student/lazy bum
    Hobbies: Reading, drawing, listening to music, hand to hand combat
    Side: Neutral/Doesn't care enough to chose sides.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Code Name: Dr_Wigglz
    Full Name: Christie Yoshiro
    PhotoI.D.: Here
    Date of Birth: 3rd of September, 19 years of age.
    Personality: Optimistic yet can be very mature if needed. Naturally energetic and jumpy, a fun-loving girl.
    History: Christie Yoshiro, a girl who had always been bright and bubbly. She'd had a relatively happy childhood, always joyful and a real pleasure to be around. This continued throughout the majority of her teenage years, right up until she was about 17 and a half. Around that time, her younger sister, born as a telepath, lost control of her powers and caused a riot with the town she was in, ending in the deaths of herself and several other people. Christie wasn't cheerful that day, she was most certainly not smiling.

After that incident, Christie focused on helping people with their powers. The girl was naturally gifted, and always had been, and her personality made it remarkably easy to get along with others, so she signed up to the academy to help those who needed it, always being that bright spark of joy and laughter that was needed so much in the dark days that would arrive whenever Raven Sun took the lives of one of their own.
    Abilities:
    BASIC: Levitation, Telekinetic pull/push, Binding, Psionic Strength.
    ADVANCED: Object manipulation, Telekinetic Flight
    Strengths: Optimistic, strong-willed, good at thinking on her feet.
    Weaknesses: Rushes into things, has a fear of spiders.
    Role in the Academy: Mentor
    Hobbies: Playing around with her telekinesis

Code Name: Smurfasaurus
    Full Name: Tobias Greipr
    Date of Birth: 25th February, 16 years of age
    Personality: A little sadistic, little bit of a massochist too, but driven and very strong-willed. Friendly enough until injury comes into play. A bit of a prankster at times.
    History: Not much happened during Tobias' childhood. He grew up in an abusive household, being yelled at and injured all over the place. Eventually, he came to like it to an extent, almost as much as he liked harming others. This didn't change as he got older, shown in many ways.

He found work as an assassin, doing jobs for small amounts of money, but over time this began to bore him. He wanted more, he wanted more challenging jobs. And so, he joined Raven Sun. He got to kill less people in general, but hunting down people specifically with powers was amazing and he loved it. It wasn't just people with powers though. If there was a traitor among them, someone proven to be leaking information and therefore that became marked for death, Tobias was always the first to put up his hand. He got the work done quickly and quietly, so naturally he became a popular candidate for these missions.

People began to vanish from Raven Sun. They would go home one day, then never be seen again. At first it was a rare occurence, but eventually it became all too common, happening as often as twice a month, and each time Tobias would begin his jobs at Raven Sun with a sadistic grin on his face, always suspicious but no evidence being left to warrant a thorough examination.
    Time in Raven Sun: Two years, 3 weeks and a day.
    Weapon(s): The claws you see displayed in the picture.
    Special Gadgets: Has a ring on his index finger that prevents his body from being manipulated by telekinesis.
    Strengths/Abilities: Very agile, is extremely good at parkour, and is excellent at thinking on his feet.
    Weaknesses: A tiny bit reckless and just a bit too confident for his own good.
    Hobbies: Practicing with his claws and playing tricks on people.
    Other:

HA! I TOLD YOU I WOULD EDIT THEM!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

Full Name: Isabella Maria Terros
    Date of Birth: 02/18 age 20
    Personality:
    Bella is supper hyper and upbeat. She can be serious but chooses not to. She is a super fast worker because of her photographic memory. If she is allowed she will have music playing as she sings and dances around the lab.
    History: Isabella was born the daughter of two scientists working for the government. At a young age it was revealed that she not only had a photographic memory but she also had telepathy. Her parents didn't know what to think of this but soon decided to train her in her powers to allow her to use them for study purposes. Bella was okay with this, allowed it and decided she quite liked being around the lab in fact. She liked it so much that she decided to become a scientist herself. The girl being a genius was able to power her way through school and university and started at the labs at the age of seventeen. Three years later she is working hard studying numerous things as well as lending herself to experiments whenever needed, no matter what they are. She has a few scars from said experiments but she wears them as badges, and takes great pride in them.
    Area of Study: Telekinetic powers and their origins, as well as some studies on deadly poisons and explosives on the side for the fun of it.
    Employee Title: Professor of fun (Self named title) Abnormality specialist (actual title)
    Weapon(s): gas bombs (created herself) Tranquilizing darts (also created by her) and a hand gun just in case
    Special Gadgets: Glasses the prevent mind reading
    Strengths/Abilities: photographic memory, great knowledge of chemistry, and telepathy powers.
    Weaknesses: A little too bubbly and care free. Sometimes experiments can get too much but she doesn't care to stop them putting herself in danger at times.
    Hobbies: Creating deadly poisons and explosives, listening to music and messing with peoples minds cause it is funny.
    Other:
    Telepathy abilities- Basic abilities: Mind reading, Psychic communications, Telempathy, Telepathic speaking
    Advanced abilities:
    Illusion manipulation, Mind walking

Full Name: Cynthia Drew Enger
    Date of Birth: 09/16 age 18
    Photo I.D.: here
    Personality:
    Cynthia enjoys her job, perhaps a little too much. She has a very sadistic nature and is always blood thirsty. She believes herself to be better than she is. She has a habit of looking down on other members, especially those who hadn't been there as long or from as young of an age as her. She was raised to be a killer and that is what she is.
    History: Born to a mother with powers and a father without, Cynthia was at first raised thinking they were okay to have. However she met one too many people who thought other wise and didn't like her because of her mother. For this Cynthia started to despise her mother. One night when she had enough of the bullying she had grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed her mother numerous times with it when she was asleep. It was later revealed that her father was not a loving husband but a spy for Raven Sun, sent to keep an eye on her mother to make sure that she didn't become dangerous. It was also revealed that he was not her father but simply her step father. He took her back to Raven Sun where she began to train to help them in their endeavor. However after her first kill her blood lust only grew making her dangerous but also effective at her job. Some people fear her, others just think she needs to go to a mental hospital instead of being there, but she always had her step father to protect her, or the others as it was. She was often inclined to try to hurt or kill other members when they pissed her off and her step father often had to intervene.
    Time in Raven Sun: 9 years 5 months and 18 days
    Weapon(s): Scythe
    Special Gadgets: Gravity (deifying if needed) boots, They can both stop people from making her move or levitate as well as let her hover.
    Strengths/Abilities: Highly trained with her scythe, as well as highly trained with hand to hand combat. She is light on her feet and good at keeping out of sight.
    Weaknesses: She loses her temper easily and causes her to be reckless. Is a little too bossy and not many people like her.
    Hobbies: Training. fighting. killing things: people, small animals, large animals, anything she can get away with.
    Other: powers: 2 basic: Psionic strength, telekinetic choking
    1 advanced: Telekinetic destruction

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Accepted them all! Cynthia reminds me of Cynthia from Rugrats gone wrong... Remind me to keep my old man away from this creepy girl. >> He no need to die from psychopaths. Colton's going to be interesting, and same with Isabella. I can't WAIT to see what you got. ^^ I added you to the accepted characters, by the way.

Lol, Glen, your codenames. x3 Hopefully everyone else will know who Smurfasaurus is. I won't accept or add your characters just yet because of the lack of bio/history, but they look good so far.

Also added a rule that you can be on the Raven Sun Watch List at any time if it seems logical to me to add you there. Which is why you may or may not be added when you first make your character.

Will edit Mission Boards in the afternoon. Woot~!

Editing this thing is like:

[​IMG]

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Code Name: master of keyblades
    Full Name: Leif Walker
    Student I.D.:
    Date of Birth: 4/27 18
    Personality: Leif can easily come off as someone who loves to start fights with others, that's due to living on the streets for two years. Put him in a more stable environment where no one rats you out just to make a quick buck and for starters he doesn't act as cocky in his own strength. He'll still be confident, but that just how he is regardless of what his environment is. That aside he's also quiet, but has no issues with speaking with someone should it be needed.
    History:
    After his mother had divorced his father, Leif had chosen to stay by his father side with the hope that things would not only work out in the end, but that his parents would also get back together. It was a simple hope for a simple boy at the time, but things did not turn out as he’d hoped they would. In fact they actually got worse. The finical situation his father was in had gotten worse and it had gradually started to affect Leif. As the years went by, more and more of him had started to lose faith in his father. The last straw however was when in an attempt to free himself from the current lifestyle they were living, sold out his own son to the Raven Sun Cult. This had left Leif in a state of anger and shock. Though there wasn’t much that could be done for his father was already long gone by the time the information had reached him. So Leif did the one thing that he could do at the time, which was to run.
    Abilities: Psionic Strength, Telekinetic Maneuver, Levitation, Homing Effect
    Strengths: Boxing, High stamina, parkour
    Weaknesses: There are times where his cockiness/over confidence leads him to bite off more than he can chew. So far he's been able to get out of those situations, but that may or may not last long.
    Hobbies: Boxing, Playing cards
    Other Things Not Covered: He keeps a deck of cards with him most of the time.

Full Name: Ken Halzer
    Student I.D.:
    Date of Birth: 5/19 17
    Personality: Ken is a pretty cheerful man. Despite everything that he'd been put through he can still easily put a smile on his face. He'll still get annoyed with people every now and then, but that's a pretty rare thing that someone would actually notice that he's annoyed.
    History: TBA
    Abilities: Telekinetic Bullets, Telekinetic Grip, Telekinetic Pull/Push, Binding, Telekinetic Blast, Transmutation
    Strengths: Cooking, brewing coffee, graffiti
    Weaknesses: There are times where everything that he's holding in makes its way to the surface and as a result, Ken ends up freezing up in place until he, or anyone else, can calm him down. It shouldn't be too much of an issue so long as it doesn't happen in a dire situation.
    Hobbies: Cooking, listening to music, spray painting
    Other Things Not Covered: Its a habit of his to clap his hands together whenever he's about to transmute something.

Full Name: Vincent Aalders
    Date of Birth: 3/13 25
    Photo I.D.:
    Personality: In a few words, Vincent is a man who had a few screws loose. He can easily put on an act that makes its appear that he's the sanest person to ever live, but when he's chasing after telepaths, his actual nature comes to like. Which is a more sick and twisted one. He sees chasing down telepaths as a hunting game where they're the prey and he's the hunter and he will definitely have some fun with it.
    Time in Raven Sun: 13 years
    Weapon(s): Throwing Knives and a Pistol
    Special Gadgets: His jacket is made of a special fiber that makes it more durable and protective against most things hat would be used against him.
    Strengths/Abilities: inventor, determined when he's on the hunt
    Weaknesses: When he gets into one of his hunting mood, he throws out all regard for the safety of anyone that happened to be around him, including himself.
    Hobbies: Making improvement to various things that he deems fit.
    Other:

Full Name: Lucas Dubois
    Date of Birth: 10/10 23
    Photo I.D.:
    Personality: Lucas is a pretty straight forward guy. He isn't concerned about any psychic that he may come across while working and will treat them just like he'd treat any other patient that he'd be given.
    Area of Study: Human Anatomy
    Employee Title: Mad Doctor
    Weapon(s): The gauntlets that he wears at all times.
    Special Gadgets: Specifically designed gauntlets that allow him to nullify certain low level psychic abilities.
    Strengths/Abilities: Medical training,
    Weaknesses: Over use of his weapon will cause them to overheat, which could very well injure his own arms.
    Hobbies: Smoking
    Other: His title was given to him because of how he always wears his gauntlets with him and some of his co workers thought he was mad.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Seems good! Just the bios are needed before I add them, but we already communicated about that. Gives me time to come up with missions and whatnot for y'all to do or not to do.

Someone sent me good questions, and those that are lurking or still thinking about joining, this might help clear up some things a bit

1st Question: By picking Level 4, just how difficult will the rp become? (I don't mind the challenge.): Meaning that you'll have a harder time staying off the radar of Raven Sun, members of Raven Sun could engage with you in battle at any time (with permission from me or them of course, unless you like surprises), and the battles will be harder to get out of unless you fight someone else other than Benjamin. Meaning they can use more tactics on you to get around you and whatnot. It's just so no one is a walking unstoppable war machine

2nd Question: Will there still be room for progress? e.g. Learning more basic, advance, master, ultimate techniques?: Yup! It's an RP of progress, yet the progress has to make sense to me and everyone else. Like you can't instantly sprout wings and whatnot or suddenly have the ability to explode tables unless you already listed that power. Once you reach level four though, it'll take a lot more training and energy to be able to use powers above that, I believe. The human body can only take so much, and your brain is going to hurt for a while until you get used to it anyways.

3rd Question: Same as 2nd Question, just re-arranged differently) If I choose levels below 4, will there still be more room for progress into level 4 and perhaps beyond?: Oh, I misunderstood, yeah you can progress, just not have abilities all the sudden out of the blue. Once you reach level four though, it’s going to be harder to get more powers and abilities since using mind stuff takes a lot of energy and will power.

4th Question: Does this rp take place in fictional Modern Earth? e.g. Anime, comic books, t.v. shows on amc or w/e, exist.: Yup, the telepathics/telekinesises takes place in Reno, Nevada at the beginning. And Raven Sun’s setting at the beginning is in Las Vegas, Nevada.

5th Question: What sort of limiters will you be putting on the Telekinetics or Telepathics? e.g. Exhaustion, bleeding from nose, etc.: I gave Jex headaches that turn into migraines and he gets physically exhausted if exposed to high energy emotional places and my other two personal problems that hinder them. Depending on the powers you pick, the wiki pages list the limitations of each ability if you click on the link if you're stuck on what limitations your character should have. But think about what the human body can really handle and be wise with choosing weaknesses

8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Code Name: Kids Next Door! NUMBAH 365: HEXIN
    Full Name: Jean Annuziato
    Student I.D.: here (Too lazy to draw one)
    Date of Birth: (02/20 and 23)

Height: 5’ 7
    Telepathist/Telekinetic: Telekinetic

Personality: Not Animated. This man holds many layers in his heart. Tends to hide most of his emotions when in unfamiliar environment or when around unfamiliar faces. Animated. He’ll tend to be animated in the ways he acts around people. If it’s saying no, he’ll shake his head, if it’s getting caught off guard, he’ll jump in surprise. Perhaps watching and reading Anime has had too much of an influence on his body language. Being himself around others comes with its quirks. When he feels comfortable around someone, he’ll usually strike the person as awkward or weird at first. However once they peel all the layers that guard this man’s heart, they’ll find a sweet, gentle, and caring man child that you just want to be around. Sometimes he can get very hot tempered when things don’t go according to plan; special situations. Be very careful when trapping him in a corner… he absolutely hates not feeling in control.

History: What is there to say? He always thought of himself as a nobody; just some kid who needed to grow up and become another person in the work force. During middle school, he was your typical nerd. Cool was not in his description. The boy was always intrigued with fantasy. He’d spend time thinking of stories, drawing out panels on paper for the sake of practicing his illustration skills. English and Science were subjects in school that for him were just easy for him to comprehend, which was an advantage because that gave him more time to focus on the other subjects like Math. Boy did he suck at math. Thankfully, it became easier for him as he developed over the next passing years. High school was pure boredom for him, and like in middle school he wasn't popular.

It was not until he graduated that things…just clicked. He had no idea how, but somehow he gained a form of enlightenment. It was like he could see the world in a different perspective. The understanding of how and why things in this world worked the way they did had somehow painted a new picture for him. He had realized just how connected everything was. The elements that made up Earth, society, the way mankind worked, and the way society in general was structured. It was the world in magnificence. Suddenly, it just happened. Extending a part of himself out into the earth, he was able to manipulate at a molecular level. At 18, he was able to manipulate molecules with nothing more than a mere thought! Of course, the first few attempts gave him migraines, and he bled from his nose more times than he can remember. However, just as passionate as he is for Science and fantasy, he became passionate about developing this new found ability. For the next five years he’d go on into honing his skills, and really…it was all thanks to the academy he attended. Now he's a post high-school student at the academy while volunteering at the schools library. Being in the library tends to give him that freedom.

Abilities:

5 basics: Telekinetic Pull/Push, Telekinetic Bullets, Telekinetic Maneuver, Levitate, Binding

3 advance: Molecular Manipulation, Telekinetic Constructs, Telekinetically enhanced condition

1 ultimate: Particle Manipulation

Strengths: Resourceful. Comprehensive Reader. Enjoys books, ranging from any and all categories. E.g. Fiction, Non Fiction, Educational, comic books, manga, etc. The sciences is something that he is passionate about. Whether it be Earth & Space, Life Science, Social Science, Physical Science, you name it. If he lacks knowledge in a particular science, you can bet every dollar that he’ll spend time to read up on it, and to comprehend it; to point that his knowledge of the said science becomes PHD level. He is a focus oriented individual, in other words, once he’s got a goal or has his mind set on something, there’s no stopping him. Outstanding fortitude and will to keep on going. Loves to Observe and analyze.

Weaknesses: Girls. He tends to be very timid about approaching the opposite sex, and rather introverted towards people he does not know too well. It’s because of this that he tends to hang back, and observe. If approached by a woman, he can hold a conversation, but it’ll mainly be stale at best unless it’s someone he can relate to. E.g. has similar likes and dislikes.

Role in the Academy: Lazy Bum, Student, Librarian’s Assistant (Volunteer), Head of Research and Development/The R & D team itself

Hobbies: Loves Watching Anime, Reading educational/manga/comic books, and writing. Heavy exercising is an important part of his life for the sake of being fit which constantly pushes him to will through exhaustion (Athletic, not bulky with muscles), and enjoys listening to lyricless music (Although lyrics doesn’t bother him either). Loves milk.

Other Things Not Covered: Outside or inside the heat of a moment, he tends to have a keen sense of processing thoughts in nearly zeptoseconds. In those moments, it's almost like he's playing a film in his mind, nearly a kin to a chess match. Very good as tapping into his subconsciousness to access information (Basically he's quick to remembering information). Aside from that it's meh. Doesn't know what to do with his life. He still thinks of himself as a nobody, but yearns to be more than an average person.

Side: Neutral. He has no reason to BE bad, but has no reason to be GOOD either. He does good deeds, but so can bad people. ;3

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Alright, we talked, we're good. Just remember to stick to the rules.

Yes, yes you did. I appreciate that.

Alright guys, I got classes for the next two days, work, and some commitments, but I believe we have enough characters to get this things starting off the ground. I'm going to edit the Job/Mission boards a bit, make some guidelines to look back on, and then we'll see if we can get started on Friday or Saturday of this week. So if you need to polish your profiles or have new character ideas, feel free to make them/edit them and let me know if you edit them so I can add the edited version to the character lists. Thank you!

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Code Name: Beucefilous
    Full Name: India N. Ulysses
    Date of Birth: 12/3 21
    Photo I.D.: ~
    Personality: India is extremely manipulative and secretive. He can be somewhat of a wise-ass in conversation, and is always in control of the situation. His motives are never quite clear to anyone outside of himself.
    History: India is an enigma among society. For one thing, as far as most official records are concerned he literally appeared out of thin air within the past year. His past is one known only to him, and he's not one to share information without some sort of repayment, no matter what he may be giving. Only the most well informed of people could hope to dig up information on his early life.
    Area of Study: The inner workings of the mind
    Employee Title: "Mental specialist"
    Weapon(s): Glaive
    Special Gadgets:
    • Short range teleportation device: By causing a disturbance in the force, this device allows him to disassemble his atoms, move them elsewhere, and reassemble them in less than 0.012 seconds, creating an effect comparable to teleportation. Though he can't move more than a few meters at a time, it is generally implemented in close quarters combat to confuse his opponent or opponents by never being in the same place for long. The device generates heat by being used, so repeated use within a short period of time will cause malfunctions, and should not be overly abused.
    • Magnetic Glaive Manipulator: Through use of magnetic force, India has installed a device into his glaive allowed it to mimic the effects of levitation.
    • Force absorbing gloves: A pair of gloves which can absorb large amounts of force to the inside while retaining the exiting force, protecting his hands in combat.
    Strengths/Abilities: India is a brilliant inventor. He is quick witted, capable of talking his way out of most situations even without the use of psychic powers. He is skilled in hand to hand combat. In addition, he is a level four telepath.
    • Basic: Mind Reading - The ability to read/sense the thought of others.
    • Basic: Psychic communications - The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.
    • Basic: Telepathic Speaking - The ability to speak telepathically.
    • Advanced: Telepathic Prediction - The ability to know an opponent's moves and attacks by reading their brain waves.
    • Advance: Mind Walking - The ability to enter the mind of another.
    • Advanced: Emotion Manipulation - The ability to make one feel pleased, happy, pained, or any other emotion.
    • Ultimate: Inception - The ability to plant information or a concept into the mind of another, while they are unaware it was given to them.
    Weaknesses: Hubris, finds it difficult to cope when his plans go awry, has a habit of making too many enemies.
    Hobbies: Study. Creating conflict.
    Side: Chaotic Evil

11. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Maka, this is Detective Jean Annuziato reporting for Missing person: Carter Justice.

*Takes off cool shades for drama* "I only hope we're not to late to save this child."

Name: Carter Justice

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

I cannot stress it enough, please, please, PLEASE... Follow the rules.

You're accepted.

[​IMG]
    Oh wow, already? Okay, if you insist! We're not going to start till Friday or Saturday though.

All these characters are making me go:

[​IMG] and then [​IMG]

We'll just see how this goes...

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

Alright guys... Bad news... I guess... I have a huge project and lots of homework that suddenly snuck up on me. We may not start the RP till next week for sure, because... Yeah, I really need to focus on these things this week and next week. But it will start!

I just want the Raven Sun to have a somewhat complete job board as well. So I'm going to edit that before we start... Hopefully no one minds the wait.

Oh yeah, before I forget, how do you guys feel about making a Skype group? So we can discuss job ideas, ideas in general, and whatnot.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  14. Glen Returned from the dead

Code Name: Gexln
    Full Name: Lucas Daniel Beaumont
    Date of Birth: 7th November. Age 26
    Personality: Serious, sarcastic to an extent, tactical, and likes to think things through a lot. Has a menacing side to him, which he will only show when he is prepared to do anything to get what he wants. Absolutely despises those with powers.
    History:
    As a child, Lucas Beaumont was interested in two things; detective stories, and superhero shows. At the young age of six, Lucas was advanced for his age, showing phenomenal growth intellectually, and reading books that were intended for much older people. His favourite was detective books. There was just something about the idea of mysteries being solved that nobody else could solve, the idea of putting away criminals behind bars in such a spectacular fashion that it left all who knew of the mystery in awe.

When he wasn't reading, he was watching television. Usual comedies and action shows were alright, but it was the shows about superheroes that interested him. The way it showed them using their powers, the way it showed them protecting others; it really made Lucas enjoy watching them. He found himself wishing they were real, wishing they actually existed. He got his wish pretty early, at the age of 9.

The Smiling Butcher. That's what the police had called him. A man who had telekinesis, and whose preferred method of killing was rumoured to be holding people against a wall, and cutting them in neat pieces, using his telekinesis to hold all of it together and then arranging the pieces in the shape of a bloody, happy smile. Lucas left to go to school, and came home to the carcass of his dead father and his mother being violently raped. He heard her scream and tried to run for the door, tried to run for help, but he didn't make it before the door telekinetically slammed in his face.

He would never forget that afternoon. The butcher had continued on with what he was doing, utilising his telekinesis to keep Lucas' eyes open while he did it. Then, when he had finished, he cut the woman's throat, letting her bleed to death before cutting her and her husband into pieces, again all while that 9 year old child watched on in fear and horror, unable to do anything but kick and scream, held against the wall by an unseen force.

Once it was over, the Smiling Butcher just left the kid alive, knowing that he was broken emotionally. Most kids would have given up, some may have tried to kill themselves, fewer still may have tried to go after the man there and then, but Lucas did none of those. Even as a 9 year old, he was tough. He stopped his sobbing, and began to research the Smiling Butcher. Over the next four years, he would put pieces of evidence together until he'd figured out who the man was and what his motivation for killing was.

Two days later, the Smiling Butcher was brought in. Behind it was a 14 year old boy who wore a grim face, yet the flicker of satisfaction was there. He'd seen the superpowers he had wanted to, and he'd wished he hadn't. The day his parents died was the day all hope for people with powers doing good for the world went with it, and the day that their killer was brought in was the day Lucas was set on the path for greatness.

He continued working as a junior detective, helping the police with solving crimes as he built up a reputation, and then at the young age of 18, he joined the government as one of their most promising investigators. Lucas didn't slow down though, in fact the amount of criminals he was bringing in rapidly increased.

And then there was William Velt. He was wanted for murder, theft, and vandalism. People said he was a large man with huge muscles and possessed some kind of strange power. It reminded Lucas a little of his parents' murders, and so he took the case. He tried for a while on his own to solve the case, but this one proved to be beyond even his capabilities. So he found help.

Kytheria Orenstien was her name, though she preferred to be called Kye. Her methods weren't always the most suitable, but her way of thinking was truly unique; in some ways, she reminded Lucas of himself. Together, they solved the crime. Apparently William hadn't had any powers, he had just tricked people into thinking that. Though to find that out, they'd had to go through many, many of his lackeys.

Three years later and Lucas had solved many more cases, and was highly recommended as an investigator. Soon enough, he would probably be the head of that department, but he wouldn't be happy then. No, he wouldn't be happy until every last one of those with telekinetic and telepathic powers were dead. They were a stain on humanity, and though it would sometimes seem they were doing good, he believed that in the end the only way to truly advance would be to kill them, for power corrupted people; he knew that better than anybody.
    Area of Study: Not a scientist, but a government official. Was sent to keep an eye on the scientists and keep them focused, or at least that's what he claims. He was really sent there to monitor those with powers, mainly, and to weed out any possible traitors.
    Employee Title: Investigator/Undercover agent
    Weapon(s): Beretta M9 (standard handgun used by US armed forces)
    Has a vicious looking dagger.
    Special Gadgets: Has a small chip that was placed inside on the inside of his skull that prevents any form of telepathy being used directly on him. Note that this does not stop abilities that don't directly affect him (for example, if someone used an illusion so that EVERYONE saw them as something else, he would see them as that something else just like the others affected, but if someone was directly making him see someone as something, it would not work). This is achieved by speeding up his brain's processing of things and heightening its activity, allowing him to focus even whilst being manipulated by telepathy, though it does completely nullify mind reading.
    Strengths/Abilities: Has a high IQ, high enough that he could easily pose as a scientist if he so chose. Also is very good at hand to hand combat, and is pretty good at telling when someone is lying to him.

Level of abilities: 1
    Abilities: Telekinetic push/pull
    Weaknesses: While he is a threatening man normally, if someone is found to have powers, he will do anything and everything to apprehend or kill them; leaving himself open at the same time.
    Hobbies: Reading, reflecting on his recent actions, and doing things that get a reaction from others.
    Other: Is Kye's work partner.
    Side: He believes he is on the side of Good, though that depends on your perspective.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  15. Aelin Best Waifu

Full Name: Jason Matthias Enger
    Date of Birth: 01/21 Age: 40
    Personality: Jason is laid back but he always gets the job done. He rarely argues with orders. If there is a problem he will shrug it off and not give it a second thought. He is loyal to Raven sun and has been for many years. If he is stressed no one would ever know. He is serious but not to the point he won't smile and laugh, in fact he has a soft spot for his step daughter and often finds joy around her when he isn't breaking up one of her fights.
    History: Jason was brought into raven sun at a young age by his father. His mother had died of natural causes and because of that his father had the time to dedicate himself fully to the cause and he took his son along with him. However he was kept away from fighting until he was sixteen as to not screw over his mind and make him too violent. He has never been one to go out on gruesome missions but doesn't decline any mission he is given. At one point he was given a scout mission, it was a little under nineteen years ago. He was given the mission to watch a woman with Telepathic powers. She was pregnant as well. His instructions were to win the heart of this woman to be able to watch her and her child closely, in case the child also had powers. He did this mission as any other and won the woman's heart, married her and was father to her daughter Cynthia. The night Cynthia killed her mother, Jason was home and awake, he did't bother stopping the girl, instead he pretended to sleep through most of it.

After the mother died he was going to simply leave the child to whatever horrors would come to her, but looking in the child's eyes he found a soft spot for her. After ten years he returned from his mission to his home in Raven Sun taking the girl with him. He trained her to fight and find a place in the organization, using her anger and molding it. Though plans backfired when she became overly sadistic and tried to fight and kill anyone, friend or foe. He now stays at Raven Sun base watching closely over the members but more particularly his daughter. She caused great fear for Benjamin and thus he had to do whatever he could to keep her in check before she became the next target and he would have to take out what he created.

Member Title: Trainer, assistant to Benjamin
    Time in Raven Sun: 30 years
    Weapon(s): Long sword, Gun, A claw type gantlet (as seen in the picture)
    Special Gadgets: Earing that prevents any kind of mind reading or walking.
    Strengths/Abilities: Trained in any and all martial arts. Knows the workings of most powers due to be pitted against them for so long
    Weaknesses: He has a soft spot for Cynthia. He is getting older so he doesn't have the same stamina as the younger kids.
    Hobbies: Training, reading, doing puzzle games to sharpen his mind.
    Other:

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

You're accepted. But I know you're still editing, so I won't add you to the accepted profile list till you're finished. ^^

Accepted~! Benjamin will rest a little easier now

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

CONCERN OF TIME IN THIS RP

(Last Updated, April 2nd, 2015)
    Day In the RP: Monday, Day 1, June 17th, 2015
    Time in the RP: Early Morning Hours (7am-8am)
    Day We Started On: Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 10pm-11pm (US Central Eastern Time)
    Day It Becomes Noon In The RP: Friday, April 10th, 2015 12am (US Central Eastern Time)
    Day We End With Night In This RP On: Friday, April 17th, 2015, 12am (US Central Eastern Time)

And with that, we start:

Click Meeee!

18. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Maka, this is Jean Annuziato reporting for Missing person: Rose Reyer.

(Mainly queue this one for when Jean is ready.)

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Maka, this is Leif Walker reporting for Missing person: Mai Kendrick.

Last Seen: Two years ago at Starbucks Cafe on Main Street, Las Vegas, Nevada

20. Mysty Unknown

Code Name: The guy running this entire thing is my pal Mysty
    Full Name: My full and completely awesome name is Noah Rebecca Nixon. Just ignore that middle name.
    Student I.D.: My gorgeous face
    Date of Birth: Febuary 29th
    Telepathist/Telekinetic?: I clearly have both. Why? Because. That's why. Okay fine, its Telekinesis.
    Personality: My personality is one that is just awesome. My pride is everything. There isn't a damn thing you can say about it either. To be honest, I really don't care what you think about it all.
    History: I grew up over in this town known as Nowhere, Oklahoma. It was a pretty quiet place but that is to be expected when you live in a place called Nowhere. So anyway, I grew up with some of the local boys, they kind of sucked, I kind of wish I knew what happened to those little animals though. Probably got lost in one of the corn farms. You get lost in that and your only hope of getting out is by getting abducted. Yes they exist. Anyway, I left the city of Nowhere and found myself Somewhere, here with a bunch of other freaks who use their minds for fun games! What do you mean I need to add more? I'm not a writer, don't expect much!
    Level of Abilities: This question is like asking how many pushups Chuck Norris can do. The answer is the same. All of them
    Abilities: Telekinetic Grip, Telekinetic Pull/Push, Psionic Strength, Levitation, Telekinetic Constructs, Telekinetic Blast
    Strengths: Yes
    Weaknesses: Is this a joke?
    Role in the Academy: My role is the role that kicks people's asses
    Hobbies: Kicking ass! Childish card games, Ignoring my peers, making fun of everyone that isn't meeting my standards, Oh and sometimes I just like to screw with those less fortunate.
    Other Things Not Covered: Well... I guess my face isn't covered. Neither is my neck. My body is pretty covered. As a whole its covered in greatness.
    Side: I-I'm Good. Why would you think anything else. Totally on the good guys team. Team player right here, yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.