You're a negative person, you always have been, and I don't want to surround myself with that chi. Sorry.
No, you demoralize yourself more than I could. Seeing as you hold no respect for anyone, I would like it if you stopped talking now.
Well, I have a few choice words for you to guarantee the wild card in your sig isn't so wild.
Not that I'm saying anything. Carry on, weird one.
That wasn't even close to heartfelt, that was just bitter disgust. If you don't have anything nice to say from the heart, don't say it >.>
I'll wait .....:3
Where was my heartfelt message? I was your friend too, a-hole >:
TwilightNight >.> ../slaps
Don't be fake about it either, man, all you cared about was Twilight all this time I see.
I'm fine. Expected a better hello than that though ...hmph.
Your STILL HERE? LOL god ..with the SAME SHADOW PIC!
I can't exactly say anything until I know what went down.
Would you like to talk about it in a pm or something? I can only say or do so much.
....I'm not sure xD but have you? >.>
You are the show that was canceled god knows how long ago.
A little out there, you aren't anything I'm used to, but 'weird' is a loose term. If someone isn't used to it, its weird these days..
"Told you she didn't have a d*ck."
Quote of the day.
You haven't had a VM in a long time ..how are you?
Intervention ..that wasn't said already, right?
1. Mission Mode was MEANT to be a challenge, you're supposed to play with 4 people at a time.
2. Uh, friendship?..not like there was anything else to do after a mission.
3. Yeah, one person pausing when three other people are playing would cause the fun for them to be halted.
4. For the DS, it had a decent amount of cutscenes. You're expecting much out of a little handheld like that.
5. Collecting hearts and recon, that was all the Organization really had to do.
Those are my facts and opinions..
Left site for KHI, nice knowing most of you, hit me up on AIM or MSN if you choose.
EDIT: Wow, still got the rainbow names?..and older chicks...