Following Cat to the room, Steffan stared at the mirror with interest. 'I wonder what brought her here?'
With a coy little grin, he asked Cat in a sing-song voice "Miss Cat~ What in the world has caught your attention?"
Steffan's grin widened. "Why, of course! Who wouldn't want to accompany such a charming girl?" As he spoke, he wiped off the little blood that was dripping down his chin.
Steffan frowned deeply, but then quickly resumed grinning. "Certainly. Good luck, who-ever-you-are." And with that, Steffan trotted away, chuckling under his breath.
With a grin, Steffan replied, "Why, I'm Steffan. And who might you be?" Twirling a piece of broken glass between his fingers, Steffan suppressed a shudder of excitement. "Don't you think this place lovely?" :D
With a grin alight on Steffan's face, he soared trough the air. "Ahh, how I love the feel of an evening catapult." Crashing headfirst into the second story window of the manor, he simply shook off the bits of glass lodged into his hair and skin. With a bit of blood dripping down his chin, Steffan gave the hallway a quick once-over. "Hmmmm, reminds me of home~ All that's missing is my strappy white coat~." (ie, a strait jacket)
* name: Steffan Monette "Steffi"
* age: 23
* height: 5'8
* weight: 132
* date of death: 02/25/06
* Character description: Steffan has long black hair swept into a low ponytail, hazel eyes, and rimless glasses. He looks very innocent when smiling. Steffan has been in the land of the dead for quite a while now, and has basically gotten the gist of everything. Unfortunately, he's also become bored. A side effect of that condition has made him very.... unstable, and sometimes down right crazy. Normally, he'll zero in on someone 'weak' and become violently obsessive over them. In other words, he likes to stalk people.
* Personal qualities: Kind, in a very deceiving way. He wont hesitate to stab someone in the back if they become ... unneeded. But very helpful to others when it also benefits himself.
* abilities: mischief-making, manipulating other people, thievery, stalking someone.
* race: human villain (murderer, I guess?)
Is this alright? :D
Nothin' much. Finally back on kh. XD How about you?
I'm good. :D
XD Goof. LOL
RAWR! < owo >
XD Good luck with that, bud..
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. I'll believe it when I see it. XD
Huurrrr. XD Smoooth.
RAWR.*poke* Lame response. XD
XD It's sorta popular with me an' my buddies over here.
*shrug* Meh. But I LOVE the series Beizen--something or other. (I have no idea how to type that ****..)
I like xxxHolic, and the Higurashi Series. :D
Oh HAI. :D I've just discovered my new favorite manga.... Kuroshitsuji. :D
I sorta feel guilty, not being on here since December.
I'm BACK! <3