:.☼ .: KH: Hight Times At Twilight High (Cont.) :.☼ .:

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:READ:.
    Due to a new policy, which can be seen here:, we have to recreate another thread to continue the original RP for certain circumstances. So, this would be the next step, and we can start without problems. We'll continue with the last three posts, or if you have yet to reply.

(Click Link)
    *READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING*

SUMMARY:
    (To know what has happened so far in the RP, and for the newcomers who want to join, just click the Spoiler Box)

KH: High Times At Twilight High

Theme Song:

Rules:

* No yaoi/yuri.
    * No God-Moding
    * You can play any KH/FF character or OC. Limited is 3.
    * You’re all free to cuss, as long as you censor it with asterisks, or if you wish, in another type of form.
    Ex: F***, F*ck, etc.

* The characters have their powers, though they’re not Nobodies. For that reason, they CAN'T portal or transport. Only RIKU can because he has the power of darkness originally without having to be a Nobody. If your OC has it, it is allowed.
    - Is against school rules to use them though.
    - You can't portal out of the school and in, since the building has censors all around, and once it sets off, they will catch you. Due for not sneaking out, or breaking rules.

* Don’t whine about the roles. Is just a title.
    * Keep it PG 13 (we don’t want to scar anyone, thank you xP)
    * Let your imagination run free (though not that free *narrows eyes*). You can also do teen issues that happen in high school, if you want. Just don’t get overboard.

School:

Uniforms
    Boys -- White dress shirt (long/short sleeve), black tie, black pants, and black dress shoe or moccasins.
    Girls -- White blouse (long/short sleeve), gray tie, black, gray, and white plaid skirt, gray knee high socks, black dress shoes, Mary-Janes, or moccasins (like Kairi’s in KH2).

* (You do with the uniform as you wish aslong as they wear them, as they don't follow the Uniform Code xP. Like I can make my character wear sneakers or make them have a loose tie, etc. Also, the numbers next to the character slots are their ages and years)

Story: In the bustling, small metropolis called Twilight Town, there are only three school buildings in its vicinity, as well as a daycare for the little ones. The first, is Twilight Elementary, housing students from Kindergarten to 8th Grade. The second, is the most prestigious and famous Twilight University, where high school graduates are all welcomed, yet can choose to move away to another college of their liking. And then, there’s the building stuck in between, the ever christened “hell hole” called…High School. Don’t be fooled by its huge size, its Greek architecture, and clean walls, floors, and halls, or the fact that they have their own football, as well as soccer, baseball, and tennis fields.

Despite it aristocratic appearance, the gifted people inside are anything but. Clique, rivalries, fights, divisions, problems, backstabbing, rumors, forbidden romances, all packed within the social hierarchy. Let it begin.

Welcome to Twilight High.

*** (Corny xP. Here’s me trying to be dramatic and failing miserably. The Preps and Skaters are the main school rivalry and focus, and what causes the division. Is not that they aren’t nice, so don’t make them OOC or snobs, is that they hate each other’s guts, and are only cool to their own gang. So, you can be a a** to your rivals, just not to your friends. I just wanted to say that so you know to keep them in character if you wish to. Though the Preps do use their power, it wasn’t them who chose to be in their positions. Sora and Roxas are only leaders cause they are the main characters, not to mean that I favor them)

* (There are dorms next to the school building, but there's no roomates. You have your own privacy)

Characters:

Faculty

Xemnas (Principal) : HellKitten
    Saïx (Vice-Principal) : *TwilightNight*
    Vexen (Science) :
    Lexaeus (Gym) :
    Luxord (English) :
    Xaldin (Math) :
    Xigbar (Language) :

* (There are other teachers, but these are the main ones that will appear)

Preps/Populars

Sora (King/15/Sophomore) :
    Riku (Right-hand man-Best Friend/16/Junior) : Knightshade
    Kairi (Queen Bee/15/Sophomore) :
    Naminé (Artist/15/Sophomore) :
    Larxene (Class Vice-President/16/Junior) : Nymph of Destiny

~ Royal Subjects ~
    Marluxia (17/Senior) :
    Selphie (15/Sophomore) :
    Hayner (16/Junior) :
    Yuna (17/Senior) : Nymph of Destiny
    Tidus (17/Senior) : Rising Storm
    Aerith (Class Treasurer/17/Senior) : *TwilightNight*
    Leon (18/Senior) : Rising Storm

Played By: Deathsight44
    :OC:
    Name: Roy
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Blue (wears red contacts though)
    Power: Element is water. But he controls water on a molecular level, allowing him to change water to ice, create water in mid-air, and with enough concentration, melt solid objects so that they become water like. Like being able to easily turn rough clunks of dirt into gooey mud
    Appearance: http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc234/inu5474/vampire.jpg
    Info: The kid is pretty preppy. He comes from Italy, but has been in america quite some time, moving from school to school, being refered to as a type of 'teenage heart throb', or so many girls refer to him as. Has had a bad habit of maken quick enemies by stealing other peoples girlfriends as well. He goes by his own agenda, and does things on his own. If he joins into a group, then he only does because he feels like it, though he usually is pretty much prep orientated. He is also highly intelligent.

Skaters/Rebels

Roxas (Leader/15/Sophomore) :
    Axel (Second-in-command-Best Friend/16/Junior) : *TwilightNight*
    Zexion (Genius) : chula-claire
    Demyx (Musician/16/Junior) :
    Olette (Class President/15/Sophomore) : chula-claire

~ Cult Hierarchy ~
    Pence (16/Junior) :
    Rikku (17/Senior) :
    Wakka (17/Senior) :
    Yuffie(15/Sophomore) : Rising Storm
    Tifa (17/Senior) : *TwilightNight*
    Paine (17/Senior) :
    Cloud (18/Senior) : Rising Storm

Played By: CarbuncleGem
    Name: Zuki (Zoo-Kee)
    Hair: Midnight blue with red streaks, goes to about her shoulders.
    Eyes: Green.
    Power: Telekinesis

Here's a picture. =P

She hates wearing skirts, so she wears black pants instead of a plaid skirt, and doesn't care what anyone thinks.

Played By: chula_claire
    Name : Aaron
    Hair: Kind of bowl-ish, jet black
    Eyes: Deep Blue
    Power: Aura
    Pic:
    Option 1
    Option 2 (minus the earring)

Name: Rei
    Hair: Jet black, to the middle of her back in length, with a side part and bangs
    Eyes: Deep green
    Power: Wind Element and Aura
    Pic: Option 1
    Option 2 (but not so gangly)

Played By: Firekeyblade
    Name: Angel
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Power: She can use twilight(light and darkness)...but....she doesn't show it too often....she can use two swords
    - She's kind of new and she doesn't get why they should wear skirts everyday so she wears white jeans. But she still has the white blouse and tie of the top part of the uniform, but with a jacket on.

Undecided Group/OCs

* (The ones who talk to anyone, and don’t want to be in this war, unless they decide to)

Name :
    Eyes :
    Power :

Played By: JedininjaZC
    Name: ZC
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Power: The force

Played By: 2Foxxie4U
    Name: Xilord
    Hair: Blonde at the roots, black at the tips
    Eyes: Sky blue
    Power: Sound
    Addition stuff I might want to note: His puples are slitted in the middle kinda like a cat's. He has long elf ears with several piercings through them, as well as a birthmark lining his cheek that looks exactly like his father's. He's pretty thinly framed, but has a nice tan. He likes card games, hates the school uniform with a passion, and tries to ditch his old-timey dad whenever he can.

Played by: ChocoKitten
    Name: Kasha
    Personality: Quiet, Loner, Can Care, Fighter, Merciful, Sometimes Stubborn
    Image/Description: She has short brown hair with a reddish/brown dye on the underpart of her hair. She wears a short sleeve blouse, a black plaid skirt, and gray knee socks with black dress shoes.
    Ability: She can turn into a young pup
    - (Dog)
    http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m101/Roxie-AFP/Kasha-Newimproved.jpg
    - (Human)
    http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m101/Roxie-AFP/KashaHuman.jpg
    Name: Cody Mckenzie
    Abilities: Like Kasha, can turn into a dog
    Eyes: Steel Blue
    Hair: Somewhat spiky (not like Sora) and silver
    Appearance: Short sleeve white dress shirt with a loose black tie, and black pants, and black dress shoes
    - (Dog) http://baltosource.timduru.org/img/gallerie1/125.jpg
    Personality:You've probably guessed it the stuck-up guy who treats Kasha differently because of her appearance in her dog form. He also is known to ruin things for people, and act of might, but is mostly all mouth.

2. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Ello :D I'm ready when you are!

3. OOC: Right-o.

"Rei, I'll tell you if you're curious, only if you're sure and promise you could handle it...." Axel breathed out quietly, his tone still uncertain, not expecting that kind of vague answer as they continued their stroll, his dull, yet haunted eyes looking straight ahead. He was having many doubts about it, because, he didn't want to be more of a reason for her to be hurt, sad, and upset. They were all shaken up too much by now, and while he would love talking about Larxene, it only reminded him about the disasterous previous night as well. Should he just have kept his mouth shut? He kept asking himself that. After all, maybe it wouldn't have happened, and he would be with Larxene, spending the day together. Not that Rei was bad company either, just that...he wished the ending was different. Still troubled, if it does turn out that she wants to know, he'll leave out physical looks out of the equation. The last thing he needed was for Rei to compare herself with the blonde.

This was hard, and he could feel the weight on him, more guilt, and more shame. Axel just wasn't sure of her reaction in the long run, he didn't want her to cry because of him anymore...or anyone. Did he make Larxene cry too? Was she hurt by him? That was stupid to ask...of course she was hurt. She wouldn't have acted that way, then.

Needless to say, he felt pretty sh!tty about himself right about now.

4. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: I have band camp again, so I may not post as often. I'm on my DS for a while, so I may not be able to work on ur org. card until weekends. But I won't be leavin :D

Rei continued to face forward as well, ignoring any impulse to look at Axel's aura, which had been forming in her peripheral vision. Whatever he was feeling right now was his business alone, no one else's. Especially her's...

"I... I can handle it." It was then that Rei turned her head in his direction. "Promise." Rei had subconsciously sensed some discomfort whilst Axel walked, his thoughts obviously revolving around the topic in question: Larxene. Rei had silently wondered if something had happened between them between the DDR match after the dance and now. Perhaps the rason why Axel decided to come here with her was to unwind. It made sense, but it did cause Rei to revisit that solemn realization...

None of this was for her... but for Larxene. And maybe that was how it was supposed to be. Then again...

OOC: But remember, Rei'll need some Tifa-reinforcments back at the school, once Aerith cheers her up .n_n.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"--You know she's going to murder us for that,right?"Cloud asked,laughing nervously as he exited Tifa's room..which Leon got open..after an attempt at lockpicking with his Gunblade,which failed,he just sliced the knob off and kicked the door open.Not too subtle,but it got the job done.

"..I'm aware,its not like she'll do anything..much..''Leon muttered,laughing just as nervously as Cloud.At least he was able to change,so now they could hang out in the courtyard area.But Leon could tell that Cloud felt bad for what he had said and done,especially to Aerith."..Yuffie already went ahead,I'll tell her you ran to the bathroom..go back..''

Barely giving Leon any time to finish,Cloud raced toward the Pool."Thanks Squall!"he shouted,knowing that saying his name irritated him.He heard a swear word from Leon and held back a laugh.

---

"Tifa!Aerith!"Cloud said,entering the swimming area in his casual clothes,gazing at both women ahead of him.He approached them without consent,but he was still listening for any comments or remarks.

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Would you edit Angel's powers and say she controls fire instead?

BIC- Angel had now practically spent 3 hours playing Fire Emblem. So far there were no deaths and everyone was levleing smoothly. After a bit, Angel figured that she needed a break and then realized that she had no life. ....what's wrong with me?

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Originality is lacking these days -_-..always fire,jesus christ ppl go light yourself on fire if its that awesome.

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Angel snaped out of her little reverie on how her life was pathetic and opened her soda. She wondered whether Tifa would be okay. She didn't look so good when she saw her. It's none of my business to know of other people's affairs....but....

9. OOC: Of course, Tifa is the cheery one, except recently ^^. I was just about to ask where you've been Dr. Evil.

And Fire, sure you don't want to keep Twilight?

Axel let out a long, short breath, as if preparing for what was to come, though it was obvious he was still reluctant. He got the promise though, but he stayed quiet for awhile as they kept going ahead, his eyes gazing at how close they were to the boardwalk as of now, which wasn't that far. While the reminder of their shaky situation between them after that night kind of made him curl nastily again, he tilted his head in contemplation, trying to put into words just what Larxene is to him, and put his mind into a more positive light. It was hard. It was hard to describe just how she is, what attracted him to her so much, what he is when with her, and how she makes him feel. Axel didn't want to get to descriptive either, keep it simple, so he won't end up upsetting Rei even more. Chewing on his lip, he licked it, before speaking, "You're both pretty in your own way, so I won't talk about the physical attributes..."

He scratched his head, his expression in a "whoa" type of feature, as if explaining about Larxene was rather insane. "Well, Larxene...I don't even know where to start..." He chuckled there, finding something funny, though he wasn't certain what made it so. With a sigh, he slightly centered his vision on the sky. "Honestly, if you said to me, that I would ever date the Prep that is Larxene, I would've clawed your esophagus and laugh at the stupidity of the suggestion. We didn't always get along, too much headstrong, too much of both being hard-headed and stubborn, and we clashed at that, but we've known each other since elementary...around sixth grade, though it wasn't what you would say a friendship. The only conversation we had was fighting, and it wasn't up until this year that we...proceeded further. You see...I admit, that while we weren't the best of companions, something drew me to her. Something magnifying that I couldn't escape or be free of, and kept coming back. I don't know if she was the same, yet we never could avoid each other...if we had to fight, we would..."

Axel blinked, taking a pause before he continued as his memories recollected, a sardonic smirk on his face. "It's funny. In the beginning of this year, while I made the morning announcements, we basically both hit each other and about to rip the other up in a fight, until some dude...I forgot who, broke us apart. Perhaps, it was hidden tension and attraction that we never fully gave out, and it took a turn the second she said that she thought of me, that I was in her mind, and I hunted her down for that secret, not knowing why, but understanding now. I guess I did like her...ever since I met her. I just didn't see it, and maybe, neither did she..." He couldn't help the smile that replaced the said smirk. "I'm getting into history now, more than details, so I'll get to it, despite it being a part of my explanation. Larxene...Larxene, I don't know...every time I look at her, she has this fire, deep within her aquatic eyes, this deep fire with some strength that was inner as much as outward, and such elegance, as well. She's witty, she has this sensuality and seduction about her that drives me nuts, you just think that she's waiting for the right moment to bring it out. She's strong in character, as well as in her powers and abilities, and never backs down, or lets anyone walk all over her. She's clever, and quick-witted, a good example being when she turned that whole mess of the dress scenario back on you when you ruined it, and convert it into this sexy, piece of clothing..."

He eyed Rei at that, raising a amused eyebrow at the failed plot against her in the dance. Something that was forgiven of course, by him, at least. Axel still didn't know whether she had spoken to the blonde. However, considering he was on a roll and finally knew what to say, he went to rant on, his eyes lighting up in a gleam. "She's a bit sadistic, but that just adds to her alluring charm, something naughty, feisty, and she won't let me go farther more than she's comfortable with, and puts me in a stand still so that she has some control over me. Or so she thinks. But she makes me wish for that more. Luckily, I can slide my way into it if I try hard enough, with my manipulative skills. I guess you can add the whole dominatrix thing that I'm somehow fond of, she does it in a way that's sexy as hell. I like challenges, and she provides them every time we speak, and...is not the usual challenge, like when you and me play around. I challenge her too, yet hers is different from mine, so it reminds me that we're not that similar. She's smart too, of course, but the most part about her that intrigues, that makes me...have such a strong feel for her, is her vulnerability. She's lovely...and I don't mean in aesthetics, I mean...inside. While usually mean and unlikable, she can be the sweetest thing, believe it or not, loving and tender, and more open instead of being closed-up...those are my favorite times with her, really, and when I feel like I know her the best. It keeps reminding me that she's still a girl, and has her own emotions, and her own insecurities, is actually normal instead of always PMSing, it makes me curious, interested, to gain knowledge about her life, and her. At those times, all I want to do is hold her, at those times...those times is when I find her the most beautiful..."

It was there he was done, taking his time to breath as he rambled all of it out in one swoop, his eyes wide in surprise at his words, and his cheeks flushed at the cheesiness of it all, especially the last line. A bit embarrassed, as he grimaced, he ran a hand down his face, peeking at Rei beside him. "The end was pathetic sounding, right? Got to ahead of myself. But really, that's how I can describe when people turn fragile...for someone who's as cold as her. I just don't know what drives me to her, even after that speech, I just do. Is hard to explain. Can you imagine? All this about her in just...short days? She's quite amazing, and really, you and Tifa should get to know her better. I'm not in love with her, either...I know I'm not, to put it out as well, at least not yet, but so far, I'm entranced."

Tifa calmly walked with Aerith after they both got up from looking down at the pool from the edge, and were heading to the changing rooms, so she could put on her bathing suit, properly, and they can continue what they planned. Just the two of them. However, a voice calling both their names resonated around the pool, and that was enough to stop her in her tracks, just as heart stopped beating for that second, getting caught by surprise. She felt Aerith jump, and turn around to face him, but she remained with her back to him, her chest aching with that same hurt, and yet, she didn't know whether to hate him or not. Tifa just didn't look, for the better fact that she was still upset, and didn't want to garner a reaction. Her face frowned again as she felt hot tears gather up as the necessity to cry welled up in her stomach and in her throat, but she willed them away. Her face was pretty back to normal so far after she had stopped, and there was no way she was going to show tears once more in front of this b@stard.

She didn't turn still, and crossed her arms as her eyes shifted down, letting him and Aerith talk as she waited for them to finish.

The first thing Aerith did when she heard his deep voice was say "ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!" halt immediately, startled that he made it, and curious, she twirled around quickly as a automatic reaction, expecting to see the others there, but no. Just Cloud. She gazed at him for a long while, her orbs searching his handsome face as to what they keep, yet he appeared quite normal other than something troubling him in a small percentage. The second thing she did, was, as she reminded herself of the situation, to check out Tifa in a sense of dread, the girl next to her with her back to them, though her body was obviously tense. Aerith bit her bottom lip, feeling not only the air getting thicker, but the awkward fact that she was between the two feuding sides. Admittedly, this did not really concern her truly, because unlike Tifa, there was no words given to her directly about the topic, despite the fact that she was insulted as well, somewhat. Only by Yuffie though. Surely, she was still mad at Cloud for what he said, the glare he gave her, and Leon, but she didn't feel as affected as her friend is.

She then found herself rubbing her arm with the hand that did not have the bikini top, and didn't exactly know what to say. The problem was too personal for her to cheerily say "hi", and was too much left in bad terms to even talk. None of them were doing anything, and so it remained silent for a while, her stare shifting from the blond to Tifa anxiously, and at times gave Cloud a dirty look, but that didn't work mostly because it was unmeaningful. In the end, she just went with a whisper:

"You're here..."

Really? He is? Well, who would have thunk it, Aerith? She sighed.

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

....>_>.......curse you Doctor and your evilness.......yes I like fire and I'm fully aware of my lack of originality.....but since the whole craze with the power of twilight is kind of dying down....i'll keep it...but we'll assume that the darkness looks like purple fire.

BIC- It was another while after playing FE and coming to terms(yes, she was a loser with no life but what does it matter?) with her troubles and taking another break from playing and being frustrated her people for not dodging attacks and projectiles under a 50% hit. Angel also figured it was time for her to possibly study for an upcoming quiz. It's not like she was particularly bad at quizzes and tests...but....she was getting slightly tired of getting B+s when that other girl kept getting As.

11. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://I'm really sorry I was gone for so long! I didn't have a computer and I didn't feel like going on the computer when I got the chance because my ferret, Louie, just died. I'm really sorry I wasn't on can I please have a summary?(If I'm even allowed on this thread anymore, anyway. >.<)

12. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: And can you change mine too? .n_n. I won't RP for now, I've got Band Camp and then an away game to go watch (football). So I'll be back tomorrow :D

Name : Aaron
    Hair: Kind of bowl-ish, jet black
    Eyes: Deep blue
    Power: Aura
    Option 2 (minus the earring)

Name: Rei
    Hair: Jet black, to the middle of her back in length, with a side part and bangs
    Eyes: Deep green
    Power:Wind Elements and Aura
    Option 2 (but not so gangly)

13. OOC: Was it too long? xD And will do with the changes.

14. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Ok! As you can probably tell from my reply to Soul Reason, Twilight, I am no longer blocked :D Haha, came up with that explanation on the spot too. Wow, I suppose I was inspired.

Rei prepared herself as soon as his expression changed to a look of amazement, and his statement of a loss for words. She listened intently as he rambled on continuously, and numerous times she forced herself to stop comparing herself to the blonde. That was the reason why she had asked originally, out of jealously, but she set her mind on curiosity. She was curious, after all. Rei kept her line of vision leading in his direction, no matter how often Axel looked at the sky and in front of himself.

Oddly, she wasn't surprised to hear him start off saying they had never really gotten along. She had seen that the moment she had made any contact with them. Not that that experience had been pleasant. They had been fighting then, quite profusely, and Rei had been rammed over by Axel's brooding retreat. But that drive to find the sole reason as to why he was on Larxene's mind... it was obvious that he had liked her since the two had met. He didn't need to say it. But the memory of Rei's prank at the dance made her feel a little tense. "Oh, that. Yeah... I need to apologize," she said, smiling apologetically.

It was surprising for her to hear that she gave him a challenge. She saw her little bets as a fun tease, but apparently, she was a fair competition for him. That made Rei smile, and she looked forward for the first time since the conversation had started. The boardwalk was inching closer, but she waited earnestly for Axel to continue. Yet, another word he spoke surprised her. After the multitude of compliments and attractions, Axel mentioned Larxene's ability to be sweet. Rei had yet to see this side of her... but it didn't really surprise her that Axel had. Well... it kind of did. Rei hadn't known how deep he was into their relationship already, in a romantic way. They had just started being this way, as she inferred from Axel's words, the day Rei had met them.

His cheeks flushed brilliant red, almost matching his crimson hair. This was also strangely shocking to Rei, she hadn't ever seen him blush. Their eyes met once again, and Rei blinked a few times before he continued. His next few words played out exactly as they should have, him being unsure still of his feelings. That was the Axel she knew. Rei smiled, nodding. "Actually... it's not too pathetic." She hummed a small laugh, turning away for a moment. "But... I think I know now... why you like her so much." Rei paced her words carefully, trying not to sound like she wanted to be pitied. "I could tell you right now what I like about you. And I could sum it up too. But... the way you feel for Larxene, it's different. It's... special." She looked back at him from the corner of her eye as they turned a corner along the wooden surface, closing in on the boardwalk. "But I don't think I can fully understand... until I talk to her. I mean it... I do have some apologizing to do. Not just about the dance either. And... if she's as stubborn and cruel as you say, I think she and I could become friends after a while." Rei laughed louder at her last statement, imagining her and Larxene, even talking to one another. It was difficult, but she could still see it. "Think we'd fight as much as you two?" Rei smiled, turning her head to look at Axel again.

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Won't be on much.

BIC- The door opened ajar slowly making a small creak as Angel stuck her head out and peered around the hallway. The coast was clear and she opened the door all the way and stepped out. She made her way to the cafeteria and found the cardboard box that the staff would recycle aluminum cans. She dropped hers in and walked back.

16. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Oh Geez, I'm really not sure what to do? Can I have a summary of what has happened? Or whats going on?

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

What do you know? My internet came back.

BIC- Through all the times of going to the cafeteria today, Angel felt like someone was staring at her. Probably my imagination....no one would check me out.....I'm not popular and I always hang out with skaters.....

18. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://I don't remember what you said to me last time. I'm really sorry, I've just been really stressed out and paranoid from all the stuff that had been put down on me. Anything that is important really, because I'm really un sure of what I can do since Pyro(Whats her name? D: Ugh, I'm forgetting everything) left. I was just left without anything to do.

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Pyro's right. Yeah....she left......chula's the new Zexion. If you want to make it seem like starting over with meeting Zexion you can or explain to chula how Kasha and Zexion met.......uh.....and.....while you were gone there was all this drama between the Final Fantasy characters......Axel and Rei on their date.....etc....

20. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Still on the date? lol this is the longest date I've seen. lol. Cool thank you. Is it okay if I meet with Zexion, Chula? lol get to know more people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.