Wild and crazy idea...

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Truly Mad Moves, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Truly Mad Moves Destiny Islands Resident

All right, check this out: http://ffchaoticcosmos.livejournal.com/415613.html?thread=6783357 A height chart of all the characters in the Dissidia: Final Fantasy series.

Now, I'm wondering... would such a thing be possible with the Kingdom Hearts universe? I've seen an Organization XIII height chart - not nearly as well put together as this one - and T-renders floating around of Goofy and Tigger, so... I'm wondering if there's a way to present something as ambitious as this Dissidia project. Much more ambitious, since there's a whole shipload more characters in the KH saga than there are in the minimalist world of Dissidia.

I just think it would be extremely cool to have little virtual dolls of every character, outfit, monster, and weapon in the series, in nice standing-up-straight T-render form so all the details can be carefully examined. And to get "official" heights for not only the KH originals, but a vast number of beloved Disney characters as well! ...It's something I would be very, very interested to see.

So, how would such a thing be done? I don't quite understand the explanation there for why Aerith couldn't be included in the chart, but I don't think that would be an issue with KH... because if you go down to the Kingdom Hearts wiki, every character or outfit that doesn't have an official render has a fanmade one instead, and the only characters without official renders are the crazy-obscure ones: Ariel in her wedding dress, the Beast's human form, Kiara - characters that only appear during the end credits of KHII, so obviously it's possible to dig through the code and find just about everything and create really good renders out of them. (and yet the Undead Pirates still have really crummy renders, but I'm sure that could be rectified...)

This whole notion isn't totally illegal, is it?

2. Truly Mad Moves Destiny Islands Resident

Ah, giving this thread a bump just on the off-chance that answers can be found.