358/2 Days Why does Xemnas want...-Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by nobodynerd100, Apr 13, 2010.

1. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

But the Riku-Replica is an exact copy of Riku minus Ansem and could do everything the original could do and then some also Ven mix with Vanitas so that means he would no longer be pure light I would think

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Then all they really need is a Ven and Vanitas replica, but Vanitas doesn't exist in that point in time, and Ven was never found.

3. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

but they already fused

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm, would that be enough for them to forge another X-blade? I always thought to forge one you need light and darkness to clash, but seeing how light and darkness are already inside him, then would it still forge one?

5. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

well they already clashed so reforming them would kind mean they also reforge the X-blade

6. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Darn this series and its mind games.

7. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

With what happened in DDD, I think Xemnas wanted to use Ven as a vessel. Ven doesn't have a heart (it's with Sora), so it would have been easy for him to plop his heart in and with Ven in a coma, he couldn't even fight back. Super easy.

8. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, but with time travel that becomes irrelevent if he wanted that vessel they shouldn't need to try that hard in fact if that is indeed what is happening that should cause Xemnas to go on a rant on how pointless this chain of events was.

9. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm not sure he knew about the time travel yet. In DDD it said that when he went back to his own time, he would forget everything that happened. And it wouldn't really be surprising to me if he planned for on or another vessel to fail, thus needing an extra. Most of them ended up failing in the end anyways, so it kind of makes sense.

10. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I guess that makes sense.
    Edit: when I said that I meant the Xemnas that was in the future would be ranting

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014