Which Portable game do you perfer?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by flowergothic, Jul 12, 2011.

?

Which portable KH game would you perfer?

1. Chain of Memories

6.9%
  2. 358/2 Days

21.8%
  3. Re:Coded

12.6%
  4. I dunno.

2.3%
  5. None of these

56.3%
  1. SoXra Merlin's Housekeeper

oh i took 358/2 days becouse i did not see bbs. then i saw the comments :(

2. Rhiscx Banned

I loved all these games, but BBS is by far my fav. The graphics, sound track, bosses, keyblades, story, it was all good......and then the voice actors.........

3. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, If I had to choose from the list that is there, I would choose Re: Chain of memeries (even though I have the ps2 version rather than the hand held version) However, BBS is way beter lol. I love Terra's final boss. Extremely hard (On the hardest setting by the way. But thats kind of a duh as to the fact it is going to be hard XD), but when I finally beat it, it was just amazing! BBS FTW!

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Re:coded is the only one I own, so I voted for that.

Then I actually read the question, and lamented the fact that I couldn't go back and vote for BbS. I'd LOVE to have that game.

...and a psp, but i digress... :/

5. Krown King's Apprentice

I definetly HavE to say BBS. I mean just Look at the graPhics compared to the DS, KH games.

6. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Its hard for me to pick which I prefer because I enjoyed and love them all (even Chain of Memories) so I wont vote. Sorry x_x

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

BBS for Story, Gameplay and graphics. In my opinion it had so much to it, the characters are very well made, story well written and the list goes on.

8. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Birth by Sleep, of course!

I don't have it... yet. But it's the best, for me at least. =]

9. MasterJoshua7 Merlin's Housekeeper

I voted for BBS too. I didn't even have to think about it. Heck, the only non-handheld KH game I'd put above it would be KH2.

10. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I think the reason BBS was not on that list was because it's not a fair comparison. BBS had the full power of the PSP behind it and, before I get nailed on this, it was a great game and I loved it. But it was effectively on the same level as KH1 and 2. Apples and oranges here folks. Of that list, I loved Re: Coded.

11. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Uhhh, no. I just made an error with the poll.

12. Krowley Moderator

In order of favorite to least;
    1) Birth By Sleep
    2) Chain of Memories
    3) 358/2 Days
    4) Re:Coded

Birth by sleep offered new faces and worlds which I loved, while the other 2 offered more recycled worlds. The whole reason I got a PSP.
    Chain of Memories offered a brand new battle system which required a bit more extra thought with making decks and timing windows of opportunity. The option to play as Riku was also a nice touch and it's why its one of my favorite GBA games to date.
    358/2 Days was enjoyable for playing all Organization members as well as Xion.
    While the chip system in Re:Coded was fun, I felt it lacked a lot of depth. Granted it was originally a game for mobiles, but I digress.

13. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

I wanted to say COM, but I didn't play the hand-held version. (I played Re:COM on the PS2) BBS: still waiting T_T Coded: Got really irritated >.<
    358/2 days: OMFG, it was so freaking emotional! I mean, they "technically" don't have hearts (i only partially believe that xD) then why were they so emotional??? another question: if memories are stored in the heart, then how do nobodies (org.13) remember their lives before becoming nobodies? and why is Axel so ANGRY? HA! anger is an emotion! take that, Xemnas! anyways...i still pick 358/2 Days xD eh...probly cuzza Roxas. <3

14. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Oh. Lol well, it isn't a fair comparison anyway of in that case I'll go with BBS followed by Re: Coded, Days, and CoM/Re:CoM

15. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

i think i prefer birth by sleep

16. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

358/2 Days slips by with Xion's death, barely out-doing BBS. That, and I kind of think Aqua needs some more optimism. Really, though. She doesn't smile again until the end of the game. But...given the situtation and her circumstances, I can't really blame. Now if Days had been on the PSP... O_O .........can you imagine that? Epic! Curse you DS!!!!!! Why can't Days be on the PsP? Why?

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Out of these, I'm choosing Birth By Sleep, because it was, to me, a major installment in the series unlike 358/2 Days or Coded. It had more of a story, added three great new characters, and added awesome gaming mechanics to the series.

18. NumberXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

Birth by Sleep mainly because that game gave Kingdom Hearts the treatment it deserves and while I like the DS ones, they just don't live up to the other games like Birth by Sleep did in my opinion.

19. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

Darn it, I was going to vote for BBS but it wasn't in the poll so I voted for Re:Coded. Then I read the first post

20. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Lol. =)
    But hey, I still feel sorry for you. =(