What's your thoughts on Big Hero 6 being in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by LPGamer15, Aug 16, 2015.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I watched part of a livestream someone was recording of the D23 Expo for Kingdom Hearts 3. I was quite disappointed that they only announced a few things for the game, expecting more. So hopefully the wait will all be worth it in the end. I was quite pleased that Big Hero 6 will be featured in the game along with Tangled. Looking forward to what Kingdom Hearts 3 has to offer.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I honestly didn't expect much from the event, as I expect much more info to be revealed in Japan's own D23 this November. As for Big Hero 6, it's a movie I love, and I'm happy to see it make an appearance. Plus, it's probably the closest the series will be in having a Marvel world XD

3. Truly Mad Moves Destiny Islands Resident

I for one am thrilled that it'll be set after the events of the movie. We don't have to see Sora standing idly by while the characters poorly reenact scenes from the movie in THIS world, no sir, it'll be an original story, just like all the worlds from the first game. :D And the corrupted Baymax is inspiring; it's a BRILLIANT way to fit the events of Big Hero 6 into the way the Kingdom Hearts 'verse works. They're really going back to their roots with this one!