What's wrong with Xemnas and Terranort eyes? And why Xehanort's heartless has red eyes?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by DanceWaterDance, Mar 25, 2014.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Xehanort has yellow eyes, and everyone who has Xehanort's heart inside himself has yellow eyes too. Other sign of Xehanort presence are pointy ears and silver hair. Isa has yellow eyes because he hosts Xehanort's heart. KH secret ending shouldn't be considered, they haven't clear plans at that time. Probably it has something to do with darkness, in KH most villain have yellow eyes (heartess, Xehanort, Vanitas, Xemnas, "Ansem"), but it's more a simbolic thing I think, in KH yellow eyes means you are evil, but darkness isn't the main reason.

2. Explode Who?!

Just to put it out there, I'm pretty sure the person at the beginning of Deep Dive is Xemnas, not Roxas. He looks taller than Roxas, has orange eyes, no hair covering his face, and is wearing boots instead of sneakers. Plus his coat and hood have a slightly different silhouette. I always assumed it was Roxas too, but I realized it wasn't when the HD Remix came out and I gave it another look.

3. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

No is Roxas, he has Oblivion keyblade and he fights neoshadows with Riku. Then, they haven't clear plan at the time, they just put a guy with a keyblade, but they didn't think at the time that the guy was Roxas or Sora's nobody or neither it was good or bad then that guy become Roxas.

4. Explode Who?!

No, at the VERY beginning it's Xemnas who appears on the beach. Then it cuts to The World That Never Was where we see Roxas.

The Deep Dive trailer came out with Final Mix, at which point they definitely had at least a general idea of who the characters were, since Xemnas hinted at it in his secret boss battle, and we were given a loose definition of a Nobody in the extra Ansem Reports.

5. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

He can't be Xemnas, Xemnas is taller and more muscular. I honestly haven't idea of who he can be.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  6. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

DanceWaterDance you are wrong and right, as is iwantedtoexplode, Roxas was the one who poped out of the stone, Xemnas was indeed on the beach but it wasn't him.

7. Sennitz Destiny Islands Resident

I've gotta admit that's a confussing scene :P There was a time where I even thought the one who is already in the beach, was Ansem the wise, 'cause he's sitting like in the end of BBS, but it didn't make any sense...
    And the one in the coat, who came out of the corridor of darkness... it's not really clear if it's Roxas (he never went to the dark shore in 358/2, neither talked to Xemnas about Sora...), but I assume, as they were still planing KH II, that it's him...

8. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Howewer before that man appears you can see for a second an heartless emblem. He has dark skin and the portion of the face we can see and the expression resembles Ansem. So it could be Riku in Ansem form maybe? I don't know

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This thread's getting a bit off topic. If you want to discuss who you think is on the beach in Deep Dive/Days/KH2, you might want to consider making another thread.

As for the topic at hand, Ansem SoD's darker eyes could be attributed to the fact that KH's plot hasn't been planned out from the beginning. Nomura tends to wing it and make it up as he goes along, so the darker orange eyes could be a remnant of the time before he knew that yellowish eyes would be the sign of darkness in a person's heart. Any time post KH2 where you see MX/Ansem SoD/Xemnas's eyes change color, it's because of the lighting in that area.

10. Sennitz Destiny Islands Resident

Yep, it's true, we're getting off topic. My opinion about the yellow eyes has already been said, so we can only wait 'till we found out something about it (or not) :P
    PS: DancewaterDance, it's true about the heartless emblem, I've never seen it before :D If you make another thread to discuss about Deep Dive, I'll be there