What was your favorite thing about Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by LPGamer15, Aug 16, 2015.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Curious to know what was your most favorite part of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Mine was probably the fact along with Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix that they brought the Final Mix games to the USA and also that the games were redone in HD.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Other than the fact that we get the Final Mix version, and that it's in HD... being able to rotate the camera with the right analog stick and the triangle button. Made the game a whole lot more fun.

3. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

My favourite things about the 1.5 remix were the optional content and getting to play the games for the first time in HD

4. Misty gimme kiss

Mostly the visual updates and the convenience. It's a pain to pull out my PlayStation 2. I don't even think I have it hooked up to my television any more. It's lazy I know, but not having to switch to a whole different console (with wired controllers, dear lord) is just a nice luxury.

Now if I had them on PlayStation 4... that would be swell.

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Convenience is number one. I keep my ps3 and ps4 hooked up to each other like bunk bed buddies and it's fantastic. I really liked the number of optional missions and enemies, although many of them were pretty frustrating at times. I also liked the new directional movement, because it assisted in the former reason and kicking as*s.

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The nostalgia of playing the very first Kingdom Hearts in the series after not having touched Kingdom hearts games in nearly 2-3 years (Excluding KH3d). Really brought back memories of simpler times, both in the games story as well as my Life.

7. Klonao Moogle Assistant

The only thing I love about 1.5 is that you can finally skip cutscenes. Also, One winged angel keyblade.