What games would you like to see in PS2 Classics?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shikou, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Hmm.... it seems PS2 Classics has been live on PSN for a while like seen in this video and this video too.
    Anyway besides Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy PS2 games, what other PS2 games would you guys like to see on the PSN store. I personally would love to see all 3 Fatal Frame games. I love them so much <3

2. libregkd -

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Okami would be nice on the PS3 either as a PS2 classic or a HD make-over. I had heard some of the GTA games were meant to be getting a HD collection but I dunno if that were true. Either way I'd love to see them on the PS3. I would like Burnout 3 as a classic since I think it's the most fun in the series.

4. Krowley Moderator

Okami, FFX, Re:Chain of memories, and Devil May cry off the top of my head.
    I already have my original PS2 and the games I want on it.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

FFX is being remastered for the PS3 and Vita so it being added to the classics section would be a waste. Then again, I'm sure some folk would like to have it available in it's original form.

6. Trigger hewwo uwu

I'd also like to see the Fatal Frame games come to PSN, especially Crimson Butterfly. ♥

I really want The Bouncer to come to PSN. It was a really fun game, especially with a friend.

Spy Fiction, but that game isn't very popular. It's basically a big homage to MGS, Mission Impossible and James Bond, but it brings enough originality and creativity to be its own thing.

Musashi: Samurai Legend, an underrated Square Enix game.

And last but not least, Silent Hill 4. I was disappointed when they announced it wouldn't be in the HD collection. I know that it was different and changed some things, but it still felt like Silent Hill to me, and I loved it.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'd like to see FFX-2, and maybe FFXII, just so I didn't own the disk because I keep selling it. But Rogue Galaxy and all of the .hack games, meaning the first four, as well as the three G.U. games

8. libregkd -

9. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I would (obviously) quite like to see all the KH games there. Along with the Dragon Ball Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi series too, even though some might argue that Raging Blast 1 and 2 were pretty much all those games remade into two.

And Okami might not be such a bad idea, it would be nice to have it on a console that isn't really dead.

10. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

12. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

But with graphics like the top image it'd put folk off. I'd rather have the images crisp and clear.

13. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Kitty we're pushing his buttons.

14. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

How awesome! Another Fatal Framer here in KH-Vids! ^_^
    I enjoyed Crimson Butterfly and wish it would be on PSN too x_x

15. libregkd -