What do you think of all the gay Sora and Riku pictures?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Yuffierulestheworld32, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate2Love Destiny Islands Resident

Sorry about the homophob thing I was a little ticked with one of my class mates I talked to earlier I shouldn't have said that :( and to all you I know your not It's just your choice so I'll respect it even if I don't agree.

Sorry :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

2. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

well...wat i think is...............

i think thats its kinda mean 2 make fun of sora and riku like that!:mad:i mean i laugh at them sumtimes but its only because sum of them r so stuipid it made me laugh!so i think its just pretty stupid and mean 2 exploit them like that!!!

3. Pirate2Love Destiny Islands Resident

exploiting? I don't think of it as exploiting I think of it as loving to draw a couple even if it's true or not in the game.

4. the muffin man Banned

Yeah!I don't like these pics too.I think they are making kh look stupid and freaky!

5. Stardust Chaser

While I don't find most yaoi particularly appealing, as I think it can be at times very disrespectful to gay people (Those people are normal, they have lives, and they aren't constantly kissing eachother {Please be aware that not all yaoi is like this, I just find most of it to be this way}; RikuxSora happens to be my least favorite pairing, too), I don't think ranting and raving about how terrible yaoi is is going to help any of you. All it usually does is cause a flame war, and give you a small sense of satisfaction -- and usually, that sense of satisfaction is taken away from you by some flame soon after. Just remember that arguing over it isn't going to change the fact that the RikuxSora fandom exists, and no matter how much you want it to go away, it isn't going to happen.

I also don't mean this as an offense to anyone, I'm simply stating my opinion on the whole thing. I really think we need to stop arguing over this, because it won't change the fandoms in any way, shape, or form.

For now, none of the KH pairings are official, so whether you like RikuxSora or not, you can stop fretting. People are going to think what they want to think, and we can't change that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.