What do you think of all the gay Sora and Riku pictures?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Yuffierulestheworld32, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Umm those pics are nice^^ Until I saw Sora's pants! They're not like that !! those pants look like its tread another pair of pants over them *gross*Hope you did not make that ^^ Not that its ugly or anything but its nice but I did not like soras pants ^^ But the other one is cute^^ Yeah I agree ppl should be allowed to draw whatever they want !^^But not all of it have to come on the internet! D:

Gaah not Sora x Riku ,,SoraxKairi is the way its supposed to be!<3^^But some Riku x Sora is funny and the other ones;D

Thehe I know what you draw Fairy ^^

One WOrd^^ WOMANSCLOTHES ^^

But I think some pic are okay and some of them are not it all just depends on what they look like ^^

2. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

The world is just full of perverts. They didn't know that if they put in that Axel and Roxas were best friends that a bunch of freaks would then consider it a gay homo affair. They weren't "basically asking for Yaoi by adding that", what do you mean by "that"? A friend of the same gender? So having a friend of the same gender means you are a homo towards them? Sorry for ranting, but I get upset when someone says "lawl SE was asking for the yaoi".

3. Naruto Traverse Town Homebody

I think it's messed up someone on Namines 4.0's forum is gay and they have Soraxriku pics everywhere.

4. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Fangirls seem to get yaoi out of anything. Best friends, rivals or just random people that may or may not have met. :rolleyes:

5. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

You know what? I could say the same thing for a lot of other 'friendship' pairings between a male and a female; it's not JUST the yaoifans. But let me ask you this: is it just the fact that it's between 'two people of the same gender' that upsets you? Does that, to you, automatically mean it's not possible to devulge into a 'relationship'? In all honestly I believe SE has a rather big tendency to hint towards that type of angle in some of their games, but in a really subtle context, if you read between the lines. (having played a good load of their games) And I who tries to look at things as objectively and FAIRLY as possible, I can't possible deny that there was some sort of great hint for Axel's feelings towards Roxas. Maybe not so much Roxas towards Axel but yeah, you get the picture. AND! - I will very willing admit that I saw no real 'gay' connection between Sora and Riku. (though it's still pretty to look at *shrugs*)

And just for kicks, I'm quoting a phrase I got from someone which states a little something Nomura said: "Nomura said he was trying to leave everything open for fan interpretation." So technically, no pairing is really 'canon'.

6. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Yeah, some of you need to stop objectifying what's strange and what's normal with your sexual orientation.

StupidAquarius makes a good point about how no pairing is can be technically considered canon.

I'll keep it simple. If homosexuality was the social norm, and heterosexuality was the 'less accepted' sexual preference (although up until before the millenium, homosexuality was a crime), all of you would instead be here feeling disgusted with the Paopu Fruit drawings Sora and Kairi drew for each other in their Secret Place, and completely support Sora's emotional outburst when he held Riku's hand in KH2 and started crying going "I looked everywhere for you!"

7. ix_Marisa_xi Merlin's Housekeeper

If I had the ability to draw yes I would draw yaoi and that kind of stuff because I like it. I'm not gay I just find the pairings something to think about. I never push the pairing on other people nor do I run around forums going 'OMGOMG RikuxSora 4ever!!' I'm not that kind of anoying person. I actualy support the RikuxSora ship and I don't yell at people who support SoraxKairi I just leave it alone and say that is their opinion.
    That's my 2 cents on this matter

8. SolidMetal Moogle Assistant

How about less Gay and more lesbien!

9. Shadow Banned

@.@ *spins around in a circle and dies*

Yeah, thats the only one I like. But, I CAN TOLERATE AxelxRoxas and such.

Yeah, I agree.

10. John S. Banned

This is disgusting, there anime. please stop.

11. Cody Chaser

It's F****** SEXY
    I <3 That pairing.
    xD
    Also, i'm fed up with all this bigotry in the world aswell.
    If you don't like it, just don't look at it >.>

12. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

No wai.

Its

Sora x Larxene
    Riku x Namine
    Roxas x Kairi
    Axel x Marluxia.
    :)

13. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Sora x Laxerene :confused: ehh we all have our opionions and yeah I hate Yaio it bugs me so much because everytime I try to find a friggin striaght picutre of Sora and Roxas or Riku it always shows either them trying to reproduce or them kissing IT'S DISTURBING! Sorry to all Yaio fans.
    I think a mod/admin should move this to spam.

14. Inasuma "pumpkin"

It's okay, Yuffierulestheworld.

It's just fanart.

And personally I like it. I think it's actually really hot. XD

15. rmarques Moogle Assistant

Oh noes! People having fun with a game, and making couples that... gasp! Aren't straight! :O Whatever will we do!!

Bah, get a grip will you? if you don't like them, then don't look at them. Nobody is pointing a gun at your head and saying "Look at them!" (at least I hope there isn't, and if there is, then you have my simpathy).

I like yaoi. Well, I'm a gay 18 years old male, of course I'll like manxman action. Yet here's the thing: I know it's not canon! O__O In fact, I happen to like SoraxKairi! I happen to believe that it's a canon pairing (altough by the end of the game Sora had some weird behaviour around her. What's with the awkward hug Sora?)! But here's the thing: we're talking about fanart, meaning, it's stuff fans are making for fun!

That being said, crazy fangirls (especially those that go around and say it's all canon), ARE annoying. Crazy fangirls = not cool.

16. gothsora47 Merlin's Housekeeper

What they have gay pics of Sora:mad: I would understand gay pics of Roxas cause he IS gay, but of Sora

17. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

gothsora47, don't make a statement like that providing proper evidence.

Btw, it's called 'YAOI'. If you don't like it, don't look at it and don't read about it. I've find that most 'Sora x Riku' fans are mostly fangirls who think it's hot to put two of their favourite video games character and just go at it. There are, of course, the occasional fan-male who supports 'yaoi' shipping and that's okay. Everyone has their own opinion.

So deal with it! It's not the end of the world just because some people support yaoi/yuri shippings/relationships.

18. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Hey, some people like Yaoi you know, so just drop it before this gets out of hand

19. ~Axel_Riku~ Merlin's Housekeeper

I actually like it. :P I think it is cute, but that is my opinion.

20. Elviswilma Moogle Assistant

Uh...

People can do that kinda stuff, but I find stuff like that somewhat disturbing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.