what Do You Think KH3's "Big Moment" Will Be?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Apr 12, 2014.

1. A Zebra Chaser

Personally? I'm calling a heroic sacrifice of some sort, though if it's a major character like Sora or Riku they're definitely coming back.
    Well, really if it's anybody they're probably coming back.
    I can't see any left field "this guy was actually evil the whole time" things happening or anything like that
    And while all the building blocks are in place, I'd REALLY like ti imagine they won't pull anything as stupid as "Riku becomes evil again"

It'd be cool if the big moment was something that had to do with what we understand of the world as a whole, or the heartless, or some established piece of canon.

And I really hope some new villain doesn't hijack it from Xehanort at the very end, even if it's another form of Xehanort

2. Arch Mana Knight

It's pretty obvious that the big moment will be Donald dying...then coming back about 5 minutes later. Honestly though, I can't see a big moment happening in KH3 outside of the final boss fight. Or the return of Terra.

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Kingdom Hearts will be Kingdom Hearts 3s big moment.

4. TheGoldenFlash Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora and Kairi getting together lol.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

All of them forming a school together like Eraqus in BBS

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Hate to be like "negative" about this, but whatever it is....its gotta be good. I mean, don't get me wrong, chances are I will love the game. However, after such a long wait from 2 to 3 (yes I know there are good games in between those) there is a high chance it will let down some fans.

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Sora's role is bound to be interesting. I mean past the obvious he's the main character so he has to be special stuff, like I highly suspect that Sora is not one of the 7. And I've theorized that he has a nonstandard keyblade to boot.

TVA will have some reunion moment, only to be cut short.

Kingdom Hearts is really darkness.

KH3 is a super elaborate hoax.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

3D had a nice one in Sora's speech to Xemnas, I'm kinda hoping for something like that. Failing that, yeah, probably something to do with the actual, physical Kingdom Hearts being entered and explored at some point, which I'm also crossing my fingers for.

9. A Zebra Chaser

If we actually explore KH it had better be the best damn designed world in the franchise

10. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Big Damn Hero moment from Terra, Ven or Aqua. Most likely Terra I think, he would be the most effective. Or Roxas maybe? I'm sure Roxas will be coming back as his own person.

Or finding out that the big bad was Demyx all along waaat

11. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

The final boss fight.

KH2 had a great final boss with the area switching and cut-scenes inbetween. Controlling Riku for the first time, however brief it may have been was also a great moment I still remember freaking over.

12. A Zebra Chaser

Reverse/Rebirth gets no love ;_;

13. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

Never had the chance to play chain of memories unfortunately T_T

I remember the adverts on TV but my I could never get my parents to buy it for me lol

14. A Zebra Chaser

It has an entire Riku story mode, but nobody ever remembers that

15. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

My little guess would be...the ending. LIke all Kingdom Hearts games, there's always going to be some secret Ending that gets us all hyped for the next installment. KH1 and KH2 had it. KH3 won't be any different in terms of secret movie....I hope.

Also, if they are going for a...heroic sacrifice...maybe it'll be Terra? I mean, the poor guy is in a tight spot if you know what I mean. I wonder what stunt Nomura is going to pull with that one.

Also, I've noticed Sora is always the one with the crown emblem. Since he's the one supposedly destined to open the door, maybe it has something to do with Sora gaining the power of Kingdom hearts? (Regardless of the fact that he was never meant to be the wielder of the keyblade.)

Purely speculation, though.

16. Shuhbooty moon child

It wasn't all that thrilling like soras gameplay. Riku was just quick about evryprything. Hr felt uptight compared to sodas goofy childish plays.