Well, that took about 4 days

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

After more than 30 hours, I finished my first run at Type-0 HD.
    And I know that there's more than one ending, but after seeing that first ending, I just can't even believe there's something better. Just knowing the fact that it happens at all is so depressing. I don't think I'm ever going to get that image of them all sitting together with hands together out of my head. That was just too much to take. Not too mention, isn't the normal ending the canon one? That makes it even harder to take

2. 61 No. B

i remember when it was called agito xiii and i was interested
    then i stopped liking ff

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Oh, that's right. I should get back to that so I can stay current. Maybe I'll just start a new game once I get the PSP version onto my PS3.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Unless Type-Next(probably to be renamed Type-1...maybe) retcons the original ending...yeah, it's the official one. Alternate ending is a "what-if?" scenario which makes it doubly depressing. I still find it strange that the sequel is focusing on Ace rather than Machina and Rem. They survived.

Machina's cape for best Final Fantasy.

5. Patman Bof

Wasn' t it supposed to be a prequel ? I vaguely remember them saying so. I understood diddly squat about the plot anyway so ...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  6. Arch Mana Knight

That's Agito. ...And the manga too. Never heard anything about the next game being a prequel but that'd make sense...

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I read that if there was a Type-1 game it's be part of the world of Orience that was after the crystals went away from after the war.